Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) (47451 Views)

Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) / Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught In VGC, Lagos This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Leyearies(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
It happened early this morning in iya iyesi ota in ogun state when some armed robbers visited the area, but things turn around for them when the whole neighbourhood descend on them and this one was caught and tortured before he was handed over to the nigerian police.
(Viewer descretion advice)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by endy4oxide(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
whee the pics na?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by CuteMaro(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
ok
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by praxisnetworks: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
shocked hope he did not come to steal pvc's....

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by jacabi(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bad day for him.
He should have used his energy on something legitimate.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by bebe2(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Both the thief and the torturers are all the same.

If u can do this to a fellow specie only god knows wat u will do if u get a gone.

There is a reason for the judicial system, or shud we scrap it and just beat each other up wen things go wrong.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol. Good for him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by acidtalk: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
My dear Niger youth, Please in the name of God, you all should concentrate on your future.

Times are getting tougher. Spen less time on facebook, twitter, istagram, BBM and whatsapp if those medium aren't helping your business or career in anyway.

Spend your youth working hard and building a future instead of ending up working in your old days and becoming a liability to family and friends.

Why spend N40, 000 and more on a phone when you don't have a job that gives you at least N400, 000 a month.

What you wear, drive or live is not a definition to your success or happiness. Your real self worth is knowing your future is guaranteed due to the work you have put in place to secure your future.

Karma is real. Whatever you do today you will earn tomorrow.

100% of God's words in the Bible and Quran will come to pass. forget how your religious leaders won't preach the truth for their selfish gains.

I FEAR THAT MAJORITY OF THE YOUTHS OF TODAY WILL LIVE A REGRETFUL LIFE TOMORROW

117 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Rufex07(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
bad of him
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Awọn alọ ki olo-hun kigbe...

Igara-ọlọsha

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
.lmao can u see that guys prick in the first photo?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by afolwalex20(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Just wen I tot I would b d first to comment, na WA o
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Wittylens(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
The Supreme court of the Jungle.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Fogman(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Haha! One day for the thief, today for the owner!

Barawo bansa! tongue
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by emmyw(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Some of our youth today are really missing road this time,some of them can't even think twice,they only listen to the wrong spirit,I can't still figure out why some do rob in our country today,what do you really wanna do with something that's not yours? You are now in pain,because you didn't succeed. O God I pray for your mercy,I know he will repent this time please forgive him lord for he don't know the implication of what he did.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by RichDad1(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Gross shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
O my God, this is jungle justice, it nt fair. Scary.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
This isnt nice for my sight on Chelsea Matchday
*walks_out_of_thead*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Dem dey add salt for him body like say they wan do BBQ... Anyway I blame PDP for dis grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
guys wicked o. Imagine pouring salt on his wounds. smh.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Lol if only God dealt us like dis anytym we sinned against him...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Dammytrager(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
OMG!!!...How can an Human be treated in such manner, well thank God they didn't set him ablaze
#SayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by ifeanyi317(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Chai na wa oo
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by iamboody(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Bravery. Kudos to the neighborhood.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Novaworld(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Wetin concern me with armed robbers?
Beautiful life. Enjoy this:

Akpos rings technical support:

Hello, my internet is not working properly

Officer: Ok, double click on “My computer”

Akpos: I can’t see your computer

Officer: No no, click
on “My computer” on your computer

Akpos: How can I click on your computer from my computer?

Officer: listen, There is an icon labelled “Mycomputer” on your
computer Ok, double click on it.

Akpos: What the hell, what is your computer doing on my
computer..?

Officer: Double click on your computer.

Akpos: On which icon do I have to click?

Officer: “My computer”

Akpos: Ooh God, what type of problem is this? Tell me where
your office is. I’ll come there & click on your “computer.”

FP today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Lol. Good for him

shocked
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by IGBOSON1: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerians can be savages, and this is why our own breed of armed robbers are extra brutal! sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by ahnie: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2015
iz that blood...or zobo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.