Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... (36107 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos) / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by obibanks: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennaustine:
Flavour or Maggi or whatever is your name... grow up and quit sharing your pix online like an attention-seeking woman on chronic menstruation.
He looks cute anyway undecided

This is pure hating
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by biafranqueen: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
The guy is toooo much! kiss Even a fine baby boy!
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Deltagiant: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nwa Mazi Okoli golibe, it's your time.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by CLEARINGAGENT: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Smtin we miss as we grow is dat INNOCENT LOOKS.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Abbey2sam(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Flavour gollibe. If this guy were to be a politician, he will be as great as GEJ and the likes of Nelson Mandela. So proud of him.

are you gay
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Abbey2sam(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whizpeter:
Awww... Doesn't he look cute

https://instagram.com/p/zVZF9yQh4q/

gays everywhere
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by onyeguy: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oh na this boy be flavor of today hmm angry I know him back in the days during our secondary school farback in days.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by hakeem88: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Smh...! I didn't see any cute boy in those images! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by harry509: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whizpeter:

ok so... Can I av my dina now?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by jammyunn(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mods dey do partial...I posted it first. https://www.nairaland.com/2158498/picture-flavour-school-uniform-pupil no quals sha
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by elopee3000(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
This boy don't lie with his age smileyunlike halima abubakar ; pls flavour who is that guy that allways shout oyorima behinde u grin
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Whizpeter(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
harry509:

LMAO... Go Ahead grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by nerodenero: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
That school boy became a Star and who would have believed that?

Bottomline, never underestimate anybody.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by auntymi(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Throwback
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by ugosonic1: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
with his innocent face
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
obibanks:

This is pure hating
Prophet... im sure you can see what going on in my mind clearly. yimu undecided
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by steppin: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennaustine:
Flavour or Maggi or whatever is your name... grow up and quit sharing your pix online like an attention-seeking woman on chronic menstruation.
Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Yehman(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
omo see Chinedu ooo!
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by WelsonScott: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life be warn you must be 18 years and above.

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by yomanovic: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Flavour gollibe. If this guy were to be a politician, he will be as great as GEJ and the likes of Nelson Mandela. So proud of him.

Are you mad ni? You are comparing Jonathan with Nelson Mandela? I think your pills have been out of the market for longer necessary.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by absoluteSuccess: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
harry509:

not yet, until uncle say so.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Shoutozone: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
khalebzy:
I wish I had this little boy as a friend then angry
Lmaoooo.. .

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Melinde: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennaustine:
see them! Haters union
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by milky3(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Onyanima
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by wemmieslim(f): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Awww..,my cutie pie and jollof rice kiss
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
SEMPE FIDELIS
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by chingydaboss(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hi..u hv nt answerd moi..
Sarimah:
cute
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by mightyokwy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good boy turn bad boy. Oyorima grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by mtchris(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whizpeter:

"Awww" to your fellow guy? Are you GAY?
Re: Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
steppin:

Bad belle.
Im sure u were d doctor that perform d last belle surgery on me... yimu undecided
Melinde:
see them! Haters union
Proudly Reppin... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.