Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (68771 Views)

Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? / Would This Fly For Book Lovers? / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by emaculate99: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I sent u all the books in Dan Brown series...
*Angels and Demons
* DaVinci's Code
* Inferno
* Lost Symbol

And I included my new collections
* Deception Point
* Digital Fortress

Bon Appetit tongue

Kindly send me these books too.

emmanuelomirin@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by wackpoet(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Memunah:

Do you still need it?drop your email address
I know it's a year after but I really need it too. My email - headie058@gmail.com Please #fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by wackpoet(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I sent u all the books in Dan Brown series... *Angels and Demons * DaVinci's Code * Inferno * Lost Symbol
And I included my new collections * Deception Point * Digital Fortress
Bon Appetit tongue
boss , abeg help send to a brother. Email - headie058@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Havilah93(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Does anyone have any idea how or where I can get the book "I just graduated... Now What?" by Katherine Schwarzenegger

I mean the hard copy
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Havilah93:
Does anyone have any idea how or where I can get the book "I just graduated... Now What?" by Katherine Schwarzenegger

I mean the hard copy

I can be of help.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Havilah93(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
buyfromindia1:

I can be of help.

Okay. Any Idea?
Where can i get the book?
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Havilah93:

Okay. Any Idea?k
Where can i get the book?

I'm based in India at the moment. I can buy it from here and send it to your address in Naija.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Anjolae: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Please anybody with pdf formats or links to any of these books should please drop it in my email ekundayoanthony@gmail.com
1.Why you act the way you do
2.The enemy called average
3.Waiting and Dating
4.Opposite Attracts
5.Anger is a choice
6.Releasing your Potential(the whole series by Myles Munroe)
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by fikfaknuel(f): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Does anybody have e books of African authors? Prefferably Ben Okri, Cyprian Ekwensi, Nguigi wa thiong'o and Elechi Amadi#fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Aybee92(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Pls someone should help me out with this book "gifted hands by ben carson" pdf or link to download it
My email is idrisabraham92@gmail.com
#fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Despirado121(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I sent u all the books in Dan Brown series...
*Angels and Demons
* DaVinci's Code
* Inferno
* Lost Symbol

And I included my new collections
* Deception Point
* Digital Fortress

Bon Appetit tongue
Tnx
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Despirado121(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Anjolae:
Please anybody with pdf formats or links to any of these books should please drop it in my email ekundayoanthony@gmail.com
1.Why you act the way you do
2.The enemy called average
3.Waiting and Dating
4.Opposite Attracts
5.Anger is a choice
6.Releasing your Potential(the whole series by Myles Munroe)

Everbody!! I need these plus all ben carson nd tim lahaye book @ aliuridwanbabatunde01@gmail.com . Tnx alot
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MizAlero(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have all the series....

I just finished reading the Lost Symbol, now moving on to Inferno (these books are addictive)

Please I'm interested in those books: eyitemi63@gmail.com

#Fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MizAlero(f): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I have all the series....

I just finished reading the Lost Symbol, now moving on to Inferno (these books are addictive)

Please can I get the books. I'm interested: eyitemi63@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MizAlero(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pdizzle:

What's your email address, i have the epub format.
And any other JHC you need.

You're God sent. Please can you send anymore or all of JHC's books to my email? It's eyitemi63@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MizAlero(f): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
prahcetomi:
I just got Dan Brown's DIGITAL FORTRESS and THE LOST SYMBOL...if u need, wink wink

Please can you share? Thanks in advance: eyitemi63@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MidasTouche01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
MizAlero:

Please can I get the books. I'm interested: eyitemi63@gmail.com

I can share them with u. Can we be friends?
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Obinoscopy(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi everyone, how's it going? Trust we are all good.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Pdizzle(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
MizAlero:

You're God sent. Please can you send anymore or all of JHC's books to my email? It's eyitemi63@gmail.com

Might be heavy tho, list out some you want
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Ah, look what I found in my drawers yesterday's evening. This book belonged to my uncle who passed it along to my sister who passed it down to me. It is roughly 15-16 years old. The cover was wrapped with white cellophane to reduce damages to its indispensable minimum, that is why it is still in pristine condition and has no dog ears.

Holding it in my hand feels like I am having a sort of unspoken communion with a time-capsule from a different epoch. I can say with strut that books are like wine, and that the older they get, the sweeter and richer the experience that the reader derives from it.

A good friend of mine -- she knows herself grin -- asked me to read Sarah Kane's 48.8 psychosis. I think I would start with that as soon as I am done re-reading Lord Of The Flies, and would do well to post a synopsis on this thread after I have done so.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MidasTouche01(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Please someone should help with Sidney Sheldon collections.... excluding the following

2. Master of the game
3. If tomorrow comes
4. Nothing lasts forever
5. Memories of Midnight
6. Doomsday Conspiracy

I've read those ones, any other ones u have, please send to midastouche01@gmail.com. Thanks... #fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by deepleke(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
@midastouch.do you have the softcopies?kindly send them to lekeadeyemi@hotmail.com.thanks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by phemswag: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Please someone should help with Sidney Sheldon collections.... excluding the following

2. Master of the game
3. If tomorrow comes
4. Nothing lasts forever
5. Memories of Midnight
6. Doomsday Conspiracy

I've read those ones, any other ones u have, please send to midastouche01@gmail.com. Thanks... #fortheloveofbooks

I have a couple of Sidney Sheldon' novels and would be sending them to you soon.

I would appreciate if you sent me Dan Brown's Inferno and The Lost Symbol. Thank you.

femi_adeife@naij.com
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MidasTouche01(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
phemswag:

I have a couple of Sidney Sheldon' novels and would be sending them to you soon.

I would appreciate if you sent me Dan Brown's Inferno and The Lost Symbol. Thank you.

femi_adeife@naij.com

I'd be glad, I'm sending both right now...
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by phemswag: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:

If be glad, I'm sending both right now...
Thanks man, I saw the books and I appreciate.
I already sent about 10 Sidney Sheldon's books to you this morning.
Holla when you see them.
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MidasTouche01(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2016
phemswag:

Holla when you see them.

I've seen them all, thanks alot....

#fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MidasTouche01(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2016
phemswag:

Holla when you see them.

Have u read Dan Brown's Digital Fortress and Deception Point?
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by phemswag: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I've seen them all, thanks alot....
#fortheloveofbooks
Alright then. #fortheloveofbooks
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by phemswag: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Have u read Dan Brown's Digital Fortress and Deception Point?

Yes, I have, but suddenly think I need to reread Digital Fortress. Can you help me with the soft copy please?
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by MidasTouche01(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2016
phemswag:

Yes, I have, but suddenly think I need to reread Digital Fortress. Can you help me with the soft copy please?

Lol... seriously the man is a genius, all his books are addictive, I will send it now
Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by phemswag: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Lol... seriously the man is a genius, all his books are addictive, I will send it now

Thanks alot. I can never seem to have enough of his books. His descriptive skills are just off the hook!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers by deepleke(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2016
@phemswag.kindly send me all books softcopies that u have.my add is lekeadeyemi@hotmail.com.thanks a bunch

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / Matrimony Of Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.