Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (32924 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
may God forgive the op.... She's so not saying the truth
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Crixina(f): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

Both and more.
There's this thing about me that makes a woman want to reap off my clothes and go crazy
really?

Tell me more
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
op. no lie u do all this
am not married smiley so i don't
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wizdray:
God don't let my nairabet ticket spoil

I just beg You

Please

I need the money to buy pants for op

grin
u outta your mind! undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Crixina:
really?

Tell me more

Sorry can't
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
why won't u have sex with her whenever she wants u to u hate sex? smiley
my dear first to start with.i dont value sex in marriage becox dat is nt d aim of marriage.secondly i dont wnt to gave her d impression dt sex is important to me cox she might see it as my weak point and also use it against me especially while seeking for a favour.third i dont feel comfortable while a woman is asking me for sex.as in i will lost my ego for it towards her if she want it then she shud den knw hw to dress and act inorder to seduce or lure me to play my role.last during this period of lent as a Roman catholic we re nt suppose to sex till Easter.i hope dt she will understand.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
fejioguma:
Op God bless you,tell them
thanks smiley
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
sam121:
Lolsssssss... The op must have been a victim of this. Deny it....!!!
I deny it! angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by jaymdee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
booket:
my dear first to start with.i dont value sex in marriage becox dat is nt d aim of marriage.secondly i dont wnt to gave her d impression dt sex is important to me cox she might see it as my weak point and also use it against me especially while seeking for a favour.third i dont feel comfortable while a woman is asking me for sex.as in i will lost my ego for it towards her if she want it then she shud den knw hw to dress and act inorder to seduce or lure me to play my role.last during this period of lent as a Roman catholic we re nt suppose to sex till Easter.i hope dt she will understand.

So no sex in lent? Hmmmm
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rajjah:
U av much s*xual urge or u re too handsome?
It's more like, he appears to women, as though he is a stereotype, alpha male, that is.

Best Google "Alpha male"

Just like a "femme fatale" (without the seemingly evil part that is wink).

I love me an alpha male, there's something sexy about him.

These two actually make a good combination.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:

why hide your passwords from your spouse 4 no reason??
Like I stated earlier, my passwords belong to me, and if I decide to keep them to myself, then she must respect that.

Second how does keeping passwords to confidential mails translates to I'm cheating on her? Childishness is what is killing marriages these days. You want to know every move your husband makes, eveasdropping on his calls, even going through his laptop when he's in the bathroom...etc. That attitude alone shows that there's no trust in that marriage. And if not properly checked, believe me, that marriage would collapse.

mirexxx:
nobody said u are are sex machine if your wife refuse 2 have sex with u for 3weeks i know u'all start being suspicious smiley
No woman I paid bride price for can deny me sex for 3weeks for no good reason. 2 nights alone and she must tell me what the hell her problem is.

If her problem is worth waiting for three weeks (could be medical, religious related...etc) then I would respect her decision and wait...if it isn't, then we would sort ourselves out there and then and continue our sexual life.

mirexxx:
me thinks if u are married there's no point keeping anything from her. simple! smiley
Me thinks if you don't want malice, hatred, anger...etc to crawl into your marriage, you must learn to trust your husband and respect whatever decision he makes.

If he's playing his role as a good husband, of what use is his password or any other irrelevant thing to you? I believe you should also play your role as a good wife and stop allowing the devil plant unnecessary suspicion through you in that marriage.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Anybody who thinkss you are a cheat because you exhibit one or all of this behaviours has trust issues..and anyone with trust issues is immature
I used to wonder if I was weird for thinking this way too, I mean, why do I have to monitor you and feel insecure because you gist with other girls? I don't feel threatened by anyone, call it pride or whatever, it is just what it is. Unless you are acting up and I need to be sure and trust me, when someone doesn't want you, it shows.

Highest, i'll leave with my pride intact, why beg someone to be with you?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
booket:
my dear first to start with i don't value sex in marriage becox dat is nt d aim of marriage. secondly i don't want to gave her d impression dt sex is important to me cox she might see it as my weak point and also use it against me especially while seeking for a favour. third i don't feel comfortable while a woman is asking me for sex. as in i will lost my ego for it towards her if she want it then she shud den knw hw to dress and act inorder to seduce or lure me to play my role.last during this period of lent as a Roman catholic we re nt suppose to sex till Easter.i hope dt she will understand.
guy your matter serious o
yea buh sex is important in marriage
she is your wife and having sex doesn't mean its ya weak point! tho some women use it against men
i understand u perfectly smiley it is well

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
CrazyMan:

Like I stated earlier, my passwords belong to me, and if I decide to keep them to myself, then she must respect that.

Second how does keeping passwords to confidential mails translates to I'm cheating on her? Childishness is what is killing marriages these days. You want to know every move your husband makes, eveasdropping on his calls, even going through his laptop when he's in the bathroom...etc. That attitude alone shows that there's no trust in that marriage. And if not properly checked, believe me, that marriage would collapse.

No woman I paid bride price for can deny me sex for 3weeks for no good reason. 2 nights alone and she must tell me what the hell her problem is.

If her problem is worth waiting for three weeks (could be medical, religious related...etc) then I would respect her decision and wait...if it isn't, then we would sort ourselves out there and then and continue our sexual life.

Me thinks if you don't want malice, hatred, anger...etc to crawl into your marriage, you must learn to trust your husband and respect whatever decision he makes.

If he's playing his role as a good husband, of what use is his password or any other irrelevant thing to you? I believe you should also play your role as a good wife and stop allowing the devil plant unnecessary suspicion through you in that marriage.
all right then i get u smiley
nice points smiley
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
CrazyMan:

Wow! You are the male version of me, my lover can have my password if he asks but if I sense that he's asking because he doesn't trust me, then I highly likely won't give him, he should respect my wishes just like I should his, I don't like men with unattractive traits like, too much possessiveness and controlling nature, these kind of people are the ones who think like the OP undecided, and I honestly believe they have no self confidence and are a turn off.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by jerrymej(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
I does all of this points except number six (6).
And yet am not a cheater. And it all depends to the level at which this points are been put into practice.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
am not married smiley so i don't
den how take compose dose stuffs
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Wow! You are the male version of me, my lover can have my password if he asks but if I sense that he's asking because he doesn't trust me, then I highly likely won't give him, he should respect my wishes just like I should his, I don't like men with unattractive traits like, too much possessiveness and controlling nature, these kind of people are the ones who think like the OP undecided, and I honestly believe they have no self confidence and are a turn off.
At last someone understands me...maturity and trust is what keeps marriages going. The moment childishness and mistrust creeps in, that marriage is bound to collapse.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
guy your matter serious o
yea buh sex is important in marriage
she is your wife and having sex doesn't mean its ya weak point! tho some women use it against men
i understand u perfectly smiley it is well
thnkz dear.d one that bothers me alot is dat in our Roman Catholic doctorine Sex in marriage is only for the purpose of having children.having sex just for the purpose of pleasure is a sin or using any protective equipment while having sex with ur wife is also a sin.therefore sex stops once your wife stops gaving birth.how do u see this?
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
den how take compose dose stuffs
I am
was kidding cheesy lol

so i must b married ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
CrazyMan:

At last someone understands me...maturity and trust is what keeps marriages going. The moment childishness and mistrust creeps in, that marriage is bound to collapse.
You are right, ofcourse people should marry someone they love who loves them back, love alone isn't enough, I know, still, love remains a very important ingredient, if someone loves you, they should be able to trust you, especially as regards this aspect.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
booket:
thnkz dear.d one that bothers me alot is dat in our Roman Catholic doctorine Sex in marriage is only for the purpose of having children.having sex just for the purpose of pleasure is a sin or using any protective equipment while having sex with ur wife is also a sin.therefore sex stops once your wife stops gaving birth.how do u see this?
I hear u o
like i said this a a serious issue
diddydiva dotwillis1 samflexxy ggrin iceberilyn Cutehector iplege emusmith djeezy Eroticangelina Rapmoney

3 Likes

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Check ur dictionary.
DeCritique:
Mumu... There's no word like cheater.

It's "cheat"

I know you'd like to thank me wink

Don't bother!! cool
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

As I said u can't understand.
When a woman says a man is an animal in a sensual way. Ask her what she means.
My kind of guys. wink
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
I hear u o
diddydiva dotwillis1 samflexxy ggrin iceberilyn
my dear dts y am enjoying my yourh now so dt when i got married i settle down.i dont wnt to take chances.#operationdontmissheaven.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
I hear u o
this is serious oooo

some doctrines sha
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
I hear u o
this is serious oooo

some doctrines sha

but how far is this true?..

Naijaboiy come pls
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Dotwillis1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
booket:
shocked
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

this is serious oooo

some doctrines sha

but how far is this true?..

Naijaboiy come pls
I tell you smiley
y u calling that guy

grin
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
booket:
my dear dts y am enjoying my yourh now so dt when i got married i settle down.i dont wnt to take chances.#operationdontmissheaven.
now that you are fornicating if you die b4 u get married u think u'l make heaven
y follow a doctrine that is not stated in the bible
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
I tell you smiley
y u calling that guy

grin
he is a Catholic member. I just want to confirm this.

sorry

grin grin

he is not bad cheesy
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by ggrin(f): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
I hear u o
don't have any idea bout wah he said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert? / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.