Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (63384 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by datribune: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2015
well-done guys, we ar with u. just hang in there. it won't be long frm now when u will get a real C-in-C. SAI GMB/PYO.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Sijo01(f): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
celeron40:
Your Father is an animal..biaatch.

Only a bastard insults people parents. Take heart child.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by jasab(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerial solidiers weldone but y can't u used airplane to fight dis book haram l think dat is d best way of conquer dis people
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by omenka(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
netcomms:

Are you BAN
Did you mean to type NBM?? Anyway, No comment.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Afroconnect: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
God bless the brave Nigerian soldier.

The terrain is tough,we all coporations and business people do what you can for families of these National heroes.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by reginaldchinna: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
xreal:
Echo....
Over... Over!

GEJ no provide helmets for them?
He don embezzle the money meant for that again.

we need to send people like you to school
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by luvinhubby(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
daimsy:
I pray that they shall conquer the enemies of the innocent...
Amen & amen to that prayer.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by shaqhead: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2015
God bless and Protect our millitary
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Swizdoe(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

You guys are pathetic,Buhari that couldn't equip the army during his regime.The lack of weaponry in the Nigerian army was caused by Buhari and fellow Fulani general who refused to equip the army.So quit saying that!
You be fool honestly......
If they were not well equipped from the days of Buhari, how come they were bold enough to go all the way to liberia and help stabilise peace there during obj's regime and yet let the insurgency blow out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by tsdarkside(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
you see...our army can defend us....

i am very happy.... grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by swindo1(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Adindupeter:
Your brain must be on vacation
one of those cows buhari owns
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by UnimkeAk(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sambisa rocks
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by chibas: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
No helmet.
No bullet proof vest.

Na wa ooo for the corrupt general.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by buoye1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
I AM seeing that soldier without a bulletproof vestwell God shall protect them and grant them victory
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by tefund(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

Echo...Roger that.
You just echoed my thoughts.

Helmet money has gone into GEJ campaigns
as usual nah!shamless satanist masquerading as political leader
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Boland(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ifebazz:

Or he will call his dogs to order? Are they not his stooges.
So you are still under the dellusion that he's behind Boko boys? Keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by dnawah(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
onoikenna:
Nigerian soldiers are using all possible means to get rid of Boko Haram insurgents.

They use several means to communicate in Sambisa forest.

Checkout this photo(above) of a Nigerian soldier fighting Boko Haram in Sambisa forest by communicating with other soldiers via make and receive call method.

I wish them all the best.Our prayers are for them to win the insurgents and come back safely.

Source: http:///afXy
but is somebody sleeping on duty there?grin
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by chibas: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
cytellProperty:
You are mis-yarning. How can Buhari motivate them, when he is the chief sponsor of Boko Haram.
GEJ till 2019
how did u know this.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Ifebazz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Boland:
So you are still under the dellusion that he's behind Boko boys? Keep deceiving yourself...
Just like you under same delusion that he is your messiah even with the obvious blatant criminals (Tinubu et al) fronting him.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Ifebazz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
chibas:
how did u know this.
How did you know that Jonathan is corrupt?
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Boland(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ifebazz:

Just like you under same delusion that he is your messiah even with the obvious blatant criminals (Tinubu et al) fronting him.

Bros: This present administration has failed us. All we ask for is change..
You don't expect us to continue with a failed goverment, we want change because it's what we need..
I'm not judging anyone because of their tribe or anything of such, I'm judging them based on their work which I'm sure GEJ failed...
Change is simply what I want. It is as simple as that.....
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
daimsy:
I pray that they shall conquer the enemies of the innocent...

AMEN........
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by boolet: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
O boi, see Lt. Wise Glenn, my boi.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by firstolalekan(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Adindupeter:
Your brain must be on vacation
You are a bastąrd miserable dumbfùck
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by firstolalekan(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

The name GEJ is causing yu to hav wet dreams I quess.

Grade one mumu.
Buhari cannot an will never be an option for Nigerians.

Vote wisely
Vote GEJ.
Dumbfùck dreamer
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by bajosky: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
BY THE GRACE OF GOD WE SHALL WIN THIS BATTLE.

WELLDONE my Armies For A Job Well Done.

Though Gmb &Co + APc are not happy for the Feat you hav recorded.

GEJ will conquer " the ungovernable nation " as promised us by DEMONIC agentS of Change In APC + their bewitched blind members.

GOODLUCK
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by olicgad: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
onoikenna:
Nigerian soldiers are using all possible means to get rid of Boko Haram insurgents.

They use several means to communicate in Sambisa forest.

Checkout this photo(above) of a Nigerian soldier fighting Boko Haram in Sambisa forest by communicating with other soldiers via make and receive call method.

I wish them all the best.Our prayers are for them to win the insurgents and come back safely.

Source: http:///afXy
OP get ur facts right that is mandara mountains not sambisa forest
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Smooyis(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
I wish u all God's protection and safe journey back to your barracks.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by epadomo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
So d clueless man knw hw 2 do dis b4, so he's wetin 4 die minutes so dat he can use it 2 campaign, we are wise GMB 2015...... I wish d soldiers victory.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Reference(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
LRNZH:

Echo...Roger that.
You just echoed my thoughts.

Helmet money has gone into GEJ campaigns

Which army did you serve in that you gives you such abilities to comment on things you obviously know nothing about. Without looking at the picture twice I can tell you these officers are conducting recconaisance operations and reporting their mission. They are under cover, in an elevated position and well away from the positions of confrontation. The Lieutenant is obviously reading a map and and the other fellow is likely relaying the co.ordinates. If they are TANA's I won't be surprised. They will be calling in artillery support or if they are infantry they may be calling in air support, armoured support or simply directing infantry movements.

Their work is meticulous (you know the result of errors) tedious, the weather is hot, they need to focus, they are not under threat. They donot need gaddem helmets which are probably somewhere out of screen shot. Why didn't you ask whether they have donated their rifles to the enemy as that is your next line.

Once again. Which unit did you serve that makes you so sure of the errors you constantly depoy here.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Reference(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
12ema:

Or, they are not just disciplined enough to wear it/their supervisors are not enforcing the uniform standards/probably there are no uniform standards.

For where they are and what they are doing they don't need it. Helmets are not exactly fashion accessories. Helmets are not comfortable. And those two need comfort to handle their tasks which is very, very important. Generally the helmet goes with the rifle which means infantry operations or engagements. There is no evidence these are infantry men or they are in harm's way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.