Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (63385 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by stebell(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

Dumbfùck dreamer

Child of anger an hate.
GEJ will be ur president till 2019. Get that into ur yanhead. Dunce.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by fxskye: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
cytellProperty:
You are mis-yarning. How can Buhari motivate them, when he is the chief sponsor of Boko Haram.
GEJ till 2019
Enough of these daylight lies......Go to court and prosecute him. Then truth will come to light.

PDP stop deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by 12ema: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Reference:

For where they are and what they are doing they don't need it. Helmets are not exactly fashion accessories. Helmets are not comfortable. And those two need comfort to handle their tasks which is very, very important. Generally the helmet goes with the rifle which means infantry operations or engagements. There is no evidence these are infantry men or they are in harm's way.

I kinda disagree. As a Soldier it is imperative that the uniform standards are met at all times especially in a combat zone. I'd rather be protected than feel comfortable. Try wearing a flak vest, NVG, kevlar and still have your weapon slung when performing everyday tasks. It's not easy but that is where repetitive training discipline comes into it. The enemy won't exactly tell you when they are coming, will they? For me, we are taught that your rifle must never be more than the distance of your arm away from you and your kevlar must always be on your head except during chow in the field. Irrespective of military designation, be it cook, infantry, combat engineer, when in a combat zone, you are infantry first and military designation second for the simple reason that you might be attacked anytime and the enemy won't distinguish between cook and infantry man. But like i said, we don't know what the uniform policy of the Nigerian army during combat operations.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by cytellProperty: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oju e ato ja.
fxskye:

Enough of these daylight lies......Go to court and prosecute him. Then truth will come to light.

PDP stop deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by VivaLaFrans: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
And some people will still insult soldiers. Go and join the army and see watsup
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by jonathanfred(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Am I the only one seeing the picture
I know am not that good in geography but I can remember forests are supposed to be having tall trees not rocks....op are you sure that picture was taken in sambisa forest
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by oleary(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Forward Nigeria

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by firstolalekan(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Child of anger an hate.
GEJ will be ur president till 2019. Get that into ur yanhead. Dunce.
Keep on dreaming dumbfùck
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
bro4u:
Ehhh OP ar u talkin of walkie talkie?

no be that one be dat na.......gej don embezzle the money for that one three
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by omistephen: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Syphax post=309361

[b]You guys are pathetic,Buhari that couldn't equip the army during his regime.The lack of weaponry in the Nigerian army was caused by Buhari and fellow Fulani general who refused to equip the army.So quit saying that!
Na true talk !!
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by SenatorJames(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
If the people behind this insurgency whom our leaders know are ready end it within 6 days its possible, talk more of 6 weeks.

I pray our troops win this battle before election.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02am On Feb 22, 2015
well done...well done...tomorrow na still una go begin curse if an accident happens but God forbid...Shame on those who insulted them b4
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by sunshine1974(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2015
APC thugs everywhere.......smh
xreal:

Did you see them put on helmet?
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Grahamjnr(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
LRNZH:

The same way my moniker makes you want to suck my prickk.
Don't tell us you're gay!
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Ifebazz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Boland:

Bros: This present administration has failed us. All we ask for is change..
You don't expect us to continue with a failed goverment, we want change because it's what we need..
I'm not judging anyone because of their tribe or anything of such, I'm judging them based on their work which I'm sure GEJ failed...
Change is simply what I want. It is as simple as that.....
My ish is that most people asking for change don't really know what they are asking for. Change championed by the likes of Tinubu is not change to me. Get me someone better and I'd key into it pronto. I like better things too. APC just want power to themselves, nothing more.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Adminisher: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:

You guys are pathetic,Buhari that couldn't equip the army during his regime.The lack of weaponry in the Nigerian army was caused by Buhari and fellow Fulani general who refused to equip the army.So quit saying that!

You are LYING in Ibo language. Why don't you spend time to do research. Jonathan cowardly refused to equip the army for three and a half years and when things got so bad and the whole world was blaming him he started blaming the US, South Africa, Europe, Israel and every other entity that Nigerians could not hold responsible. The whole world knows that we have a dunce as President you guys are just covering up your shame.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by DahirHassan: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
God would keep protecting you for us.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Adminisher: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adminisher:

You are LYING in Ibo language. Why don't you spend time to do research. Jonathan cowardly refused to equip the army for three and a half years and when things got so bad and the whole world was blaming him he started blaming the US, South Africa, Europe, Israel and every other entity that Nigerians could not hold responsible. The whole world knows that we have a dunce as President you guys are just covering up your shame.

CORRECT !!!
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Cannonleo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
onoikenna:
Nigerian soldiers are using all possible means to get rid of Boko Haram insurgents.

They use several means to communicate in Sambisa forest.

Checkout this photo(above) of a Nigerian soldier fighting Boko Haram in Sambisa forest by communicating with other soldiers via make and receive call method.

I wish them all the best.Our prayers are for them to win the insurgents and come back safely.

Source: http:///afXy
brother with all due respect before u post stuffs like this check the timeline of events and most importantly don't recycle old pics.

this is an imagine taken late 2014 - 2015 , initial SF elements conducting recon action and comms on the mandara mountains overlooking Cameroon. if I am correct this is gwoza. further more, the is a BMP 1 IFV behind them alongside the other members of the squad

modified: chai I had to go through the whole thread to see the level of stupidity been executed in thread. Kai for crying out loud this is SF special forces, a recon obj. standard gear does not f***king apply and for those who have no idea how the military was before gej came in. sorry for u.
yes I admit fuckups happened , but despite the huge deeds done which will always happen when ever there is a major conflict . the army owes its progress to Jonathan finalle. I give Cesar what he needs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.