Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (63142 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest By The Nigerian Military / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Bluepea(f): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Wish them all d best
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I wish them well

Buhari is coming to motivate them

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#

***modified***

All of you who have mentioned me, I know your problem is that you just get upset wherever you hear the name BUHARI....I can understand....Once again

GMB 2015

Sai Buhari !!!

Is it really compulsory that we turn every post on this forum to a campaign ground please please Nairalanders, lets stop this nonsense and focus on more pressing matters

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by karoj(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2015
Ifebazz:

Or he will call his dogs to order? Are they not his stooges.
leave dat ant....he is just too blind abt d issue...he is fightin for old folks dat gat no sure pass
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by lonelydora: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2015
More Ori (shea butter) to their muscles and more bullets to their magazines.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by thaoriginator: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Adindupeter:
Your brain must be on vacation
Actually, your brain has gone AWOL
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by elari(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

The name GEJ is causing yu to hav wet dreams I quess.

Grade one mumu.
Buhari cannot an will never be an option for Nigerians.

Vote wisely
Vote GEJ.
Question is did you see them put on helmets? All these Gej people sef too like long story, wey dey always turn out to be #storyforthegods
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by thaoriginator: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2015
osamaBUSH:

don't mind him, his own brain seems to have gone AWOL
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by VickyRotex(f): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
GOD Bless our soldiers and good speed to them...may they return back alive to their loved ones and we grateful Nigerians.
#GOD Bless The Federal Repulic of Nigeria
#GOD Bless the true hereos of our time
#Peace, One Love, One Heart ..One Great Country Nigeria
...against all odds, the Giant of Africa will survive

enkay0525:
Instead of Nigerians to be praying for our soldiers that are on the battle field, some Nigerians are here on nairaland saying some rubbish. Some of us have friends,husbands,brothers on that battle field that we have not seen for over a year but we communicate on phone. Do you think its easy? Pls,think before you talk.

Amenn...God bless the two of una wella....... youve spoken well..... smiley
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by deletrue: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I wish them well

#IN BUHARI WE TRUST#

***modified***

All of you who have mentioned me, I know your problem is that you just get upset wherever you hear the name BUHARI....I can understand....Once again

GMB 2015

Sai Buhari !!!
You are very wicked and devilish Nigerian? What did Buhari did to you? His Buhari not in UK for treatment? Why una won kpeme abi kpai this man? But where is that his big daughter who was shown i Nairaland? How can she allow people to push her father close to the point of dead. She should know that even at his old age, she is well covered since he is alive. She will realise and know the effect of being without father should any thing happen to him. Is she not matured enough to take on all those evil apc members? Forget wealth. His presence is worth billions of Naira. If I were her, I would go after all those apc members, especially Tifnubu who has a clear intention of killing her father so as to replace him with a yoruba man, Osinbadon.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Ericindehouse: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2015
God be with u!
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by elari(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
doug:

People like you just talk for talking sake. GEJ has outdone any democratically elected nigerian president before him. Stop the hating.
And his has also been the most politically and financially corrupt
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Took a field trip to sambisa forest in 2006. That forest is like lagos state *1/4.
Na lie sha grin
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by sholamatins: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...,,..
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by ChrisArs: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2015
xreal:
Echo....
Over... Over!

GEJ no provide helmets for them?
He don embezzle the money meant for that again.

. Senseless talk
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by dammytosh: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Please note this about the Military and their PDP commanders.

When they achieve anything, they are quick to show pictures.

Even when you see pictures, investigate. It is possible it is an old picture. Abati once used a very old picture of Nigerian troops and captioned it. " soldiers prepared for war to bring back our girls"

Any success news without pictures is simply a campaign for Team GEJ. It never happened.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by darepoju(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I wish them well

[b]#IN BUHARI WE TRUST[\b]!!
[b] ode!!! in GOD WE TRUST [\b]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by fxskye: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2015
To all our patriotic soldiers, war against BH is must to win.

With ur presence in d Sambisa Forest, we pray for ur safety & winning that victory that's long overdue.

The blood of ur colleagues sacrificed by those corrupted officers in NA shall m.ke victory for u.

You shall conquer d enemy and come back home alive.

RIP to d fallen heroes

God bless NA
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by EasyBundles(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by maureeoy: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2015
hope no be to waste the young ones lives our govt dey plan. a lot of our soilders arre gone cus of this boko boys
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by karoj(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2015
maureeoy:
hope no be to waste the young ones lives our govt dey plan. a lot of our soilders arre gone cus of this boko boys
u b big ynash..if d soldiers nor go hw dem go tk win d battle..wink at ur sense
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by deletrue: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2015
daimsy:
I pray that they shall conquer the enemies of the innocent...
Amen. Almighty God, the father, may you continue to protect the Nigeria military while they are fighting these insurgents that is brought by some Nigerians to cause killings, destruction etc. No body is born to rule and that why we Nigerians have decided to conduct general elections so that any body can win and rule. But there are some of us with the idea that they are the only Nigerian that can rule. That, apart from them no other Nigerian is allow hence all these troubles. May you darken the sight of these boko haram members so that the military will sweep them to where ever they came from. Amen
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2015
May the God that gave victories to the Israelite against their enemies give our armies the grace to flush out this blood sucking, breaded sect. in Jesus name, (Amen)
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by pretydiva(f): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2015
No helmet, no bullet proof vest. Oga jona ooo
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Toktee(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Adindupeter:
Your brain must be on vacation
i think he is right,how can a soldier go to battle front barehead,is that normal,what happened to the billions voted for that effect,to me what they are doing is just mago mago,untill we get rid of the bokoharam in aso rock,the one in the northeast will contine.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by simonsayz: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
xreal:
Echo....
Over... Over!

GEJ no provide helmets for them?
He don embezzle the money meant for that again.

My friend you are a baga so u expect a soldier man to wear a helmet when making situation report how will I hear and point of correction d man over d radio is d last man and well guarded
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by BestGovernance(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2015
May God help our uniform men & women to conquer
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Henrolla(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2015
bankyblue:
U shall win this battle IJN. Amen gallantsoldier hope u re ok?
yea, we are fine.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by KingsleyCEO: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't need to pray for them to win, because evil can never triumph over good neither will darkness over light.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by celeron40(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Sijo01:

I can see you're a member of BH, big trouble awaits you and your cohort. Animal.
Your Father is an animal..biaatch.
Re: Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call by Mrslimblack(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Motivated soldiers, GEJ is working to free us from the hold o all d bh sponsors, like Buhari. Wish u guys all the luck u can get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.