Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan (21009 Views)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by nerodenero: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
CuteInBlack:
I'm ready to give up my NL account should the pdp win Lagos state. I agree JK will offer Mr. Ambode a very fierce challenge but chances of him winning are slim.

The APC candidate has got a strong charisma plus he's endearing too. I forsee this working in his favor.
You have one vote and If it count like others,you might be wrong.I see a 50-50 chance here but Fashola+Tinubu factor might work for Ambode.By all Standard,I think the PDP man is better than APC.Who cares who Wins? Are they not all the same?
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Someone should tell that mofo to stfu,he's him we need to get rid,if he's plane is to rig the election so that pdp wins,he will be the last president of this sorry country,he speaks without his brain in check,the guy always disgust me pathetic clueelessss maniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ will help them out of the bondage. ........

remember that God is is the first and last. ......again he said we should fear north , anything called north in Nigeria Holy ghost fire. ....include terrorist buhari holy ghost fire. .

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by AreaFada2: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2015
ramdris:
Who told dis man Lagosians are in bondage? He should rather free Nigerians from himself by vacating dat seat. Our problem is not how Lagos is been governed, but how Nigeria is being piloted by an obviously poorly trained pilot.

Do you know that when slavery ended in America, many slaves didn't want to leave their slave masters.
Because they had never known freedom, so bondage was their way of life for such a long time.
It took a long time for them to see the light.

And 16 years is a long time.
While Fashola on his own is a decent guy, his master Tinubu is a slave master. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by WendellSimilin: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:
God bless the President and all lovers of freedom.

Rejoice oh Lagos, your liberation has come.

Paid per post mofos....Same pictures every time.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Tvegas(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Do Lagosians need freedom? This man has unintelligent handlers, how do you put down a popular governor and earn his peoples love?
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by jibrilaminu003(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2015
makzeze:
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he would free the people of Lagos State from the “bondage” of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which has ruled the state since the inception of the fourth republic in 1999. He asked the people not to vote for APC during the rescheduled general elections but to cast their votes for all the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates contesting elections, so as to be free from APC’s alleged 16 years of oppression.
The President said this yesterday when a group of market women in the state paid him solidarity visit at the State House, Marina, Lagos. Jonathan promised the market women that a PDP-led administration in the state would provide the enabling environment for traders to do business without hindrance.

Jonathan commended the women for supporting his re-election bid and urged them not to be intimidated by the opposition, saying, “I have listened to you; you have been carrying the PDP flag; you have been humiliated but you still marched on. Thank you for working hard for PDP. This is the final struggle and the time for us to use all our strength to achieve victory.”

Earlier, the leader of the visiting team, Hajia Aminat Hussein, had told Jonathan that they had stood by the PDP since its inception but regretted that the members suffered harassment under the APC-led government in the state.

Source:http://dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/19083-i-ll-free-lagosians-from-apc-jonathan

Dear compatriots, this message goes to all meaning Nigerians. If in any case a person dressed in official or traditional attire appears before you demanding your voter card, please don't in any way give him/her. It's been revealed that some desperate politicians deploy various agents collecting people's voter numbers at their own favour.
Please take note and spread this message. Thank you.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Do you know that when slavery ended in America, many slaves didn't want to leave their slave masters.
Because they had never known freedom, so bondage was their way of life for such a long time.
It took a long time for them to see the light.

And 16 years is a long time.
While Fashola on his own is a decent guy, his master Tinubu is a slave master. cheesy

Why do you guys just talk like this? Who's in slavery, go to other states and ask yourself who is really in slavery. Lagos is arguably the best governed state in Nigeria right now and you're talking slavery. If Ebola had started almost anywhere else in Nigeria, it'll have been disastrous and you're talking about slavery. Lagos is where anyone from Nigeria comes to and hopes to have a better life because of the enabling environment and you talk about slavery. Lagos probably has the best amenities in Nigeria right now and you're talking slavery. Lagos is building the most ambitious project in Africa right now, Eko Atlantic, a brainchild of the present Lagos State government and you talk slavery. Please you guys learn to be honest and argue with fact and common sense.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Blackbody20(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Why not start by FREEING CHIBOK GIRLS from BOKOHARAM, their parent miss them.
10,000 likes bro
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by thaoriginator: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Idiott! Free yourself and your family from cluelesness first.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Tvegas:
Do Lagosians need freedom? This man has unintelligent handlers, how do you put down a popular governor and earn his peoples love?

He just listens to people that tell him what favors their personal interest. This liberation is simply coming from people that want to take power from the ones holding it so that they too can sink their claws into it. With all the problems Lagos still has the man is talking about liberation. You could have talked about taking Lagos to the next level. You could have talked about making Lagos the Manhattan of Africa, you could have made a number of the regular empty promises but he chose to talk about liberation.SMH!
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by blacq2009(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2015
chamboy:
And Buhari would deliver Nigeria From PdP

Well said. Send me your bank details
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Oponu ayerada

Lagos is my village. my great grand parents don't know everywhere else besides Lagos

You are one of those who keep their brain under their feet to open their uncontrolable mouth to call Lagos a no man's land

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

shut up Lagos is a no man's land! If it is not how come the majority of the lands and houses there are owned and controlled by non indigenes?
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by brightology3: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Mumu shut up ur dirty mouth dere
oduastates:

Only goes to show you know nothing about civilisation.
Jonathan is a goner. A marked and isolated man without any international ally. If nigeria were to explode after the election, you can be sure of him spending time at The Hague.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by maureeoy: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
now i belive jona is cluelllllllllllllllllllessssssssssssssssss.
is lagos our problem? who has complained about lagos.
This man deserved to be flogged if he actaully made that statement
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Oponu ayerada

Lagos is my village. my great grand parents don't know everywhere else besides Lagos

You are one of those who keep their brain under their feet to open their uncontrolable mouth to call Lagos a no man's land

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

shut up Lagos is a no man's land! If it is not how come the majority of the lands and houses there are owned and controlled by non indigenes?
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by brightology3: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Ur fada
Patewo:
Jonathan has always been talking under the influence of heavy ogogoro.

All hail the clueless being.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by AreaFada2: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Why do you guys just talk like this? Who's in slavery, go to other states and ask yourself who is really in slavery. Lagos is arguably the best governed state in Nigeria right now and you're talking slavery. If Ebola had started almost anywhere else in Nigeria, it'll have been disastrous and you're talking about slavery. Lagos is where anyone from Nigeria comes to and hopes to have a better life because of the enabling environment and you talk about slavery. Lagos probably has the best amenities in Nigeria right now and you're talking slavery. Lagos is building the most ambitious project in Africa right now, Eko Atlantic, a brainchild of the present Lagos State government and you talk slavery. Please you guys learn to be honest and argue with fact and common sense.

Don't forget FG invested massively in Lagos before. Lagos had Jakande & Marwa. Even Mobolaji before that. That Foundation was already laid for Lagos. That's the reason head offices of multinationals were ordered to come to Lagos as Federal capital, they pay the huge taxes Lagos now use to do projects in addition to borrowing hugely.

Don't pretend as if AD/ACN/APC just came a few years ago and did everything.

But it is your new Messiah, Buhari who cancelled Jakande's laudable Metro project, the same cancellation expert you guys want us to believe will rescue Nigeria. I know Lagos of the 1980s, population was still manageable, exactly the perfect time for that Metro.

And I have lived in several National or commercial capitals, be it London, Paris, Zurich, Hamburg, etc, they all attract people from the regions, so Lagos is no different.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by nasoweseeam: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
MARKone:
Hahahaha, Buhari will then free Nigeria from PDP chokehold

grin

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by dangotecementplc(f): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Buy Dangote cement at a cheap and affordable price of
#1000 per bag, and also buy Dangote rice at #6000 per bag,
call the Head of Sales Manager on 0092348034147532 or
+2348034147532 for more information/negotiations on
purchase and delivery....
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2015
WendellSimilin:

Paid per post mofos....Same pictures every time.

You need freedom, by force and by fire!
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by axeman10(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Way to go GEJ... Free Lagosians from 16years APC bondage...

As you do this remember to FREE Nigerians from 16years PDP bondage. Shikenna!
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ndcide(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2015
I see lots of slaves in love with their chain.

By God's grace Lagos shall be free from the present demonic hold.

We've had enough of this oppression.

Lagos shall be free

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by joeyekembele: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2015
ramdris:
Who told dis man Lagosians are in bondage? He should rather free Nigerians from himself by vacating dat seat. Our problem is not how Lagos is been governed, but how Nigeria is being piloted by an obviously poorly trained pilot.
Lagosians are on bondage and in a dire need of liberation.
We cannot drive freely with our national drivers licence for fear of VIO cum LASTMAN, a small business that cannot fetch #10,000 in a month is taxed #30,000 as revenue,as a federal civil servant, you pay much more tax to Lagos state than your contemporary in other states including FCT, it's only Lagos that Tollgate operates in Nigeria, etc. That is bondage.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by EngrOloye: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Dis mr president is sick I bliv we shud take him to yaba apa osi I.e yaba left hand side 4 treatment.who told him we lagosian are in bondage.pls leave us alone mr president.d bread,umbrella,rice and money u are sharing now can't stop us from voting buhari.continue sharing dem.eyin ole meaning thief people will end up in jail.so dis man knows dat we nigerian are hungry.God wil judge dem all.pls deliver us from poverty,insecurity and so on b4 u deliver lagosian from APC.we nigerian won't vote APC but individual as we did 4 u in 2011.we don't want to know d political party buhari belongs to but we want him @ all cost.Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by dipo1234: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
ramdris:

Stop deceiving yourself, i stay in lagos and i know that lagos state is in bondage of Tinubu and his cohort, we need freedom and change in the state

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by OLADD: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

then go and free your wife

Lagos is not Niger Delta

You will learn more about Lagos after the elections

What's a shallow brain like you expecting the president to learn about Lagos? Are you so senile to remember that Jonathan won Lagos in the last election with Landslide? Have you also forgotten that he equally beat Fashola and Tinubu black and blue in their respective polling booths and wards? Instead of tackling the message, you're entangled with vilifying the messenger. Is Lagos not under the bondage and oppression of Tinubu and Fashola? March 28 and April 11 will open your eyes to see how Lagosians are disenchanted with APC.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by adeA1(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
This is the prblem we want to dispel this slavery tin from PDPites led by U..lobatan
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Don't forget FG invested massively in Lagos before. Lagos had Jakande & Marwa. Even Mobolaji before that. That Foundation was already laid for Lagos. That's the reason head offices of multinationals were ordered to come to Lagos as Federal capital, they pay the huge taxes Lagos now use to do projects in addition to borrowing hugely.

Don't pretend as if AD/ACN/APC just came a few years ago and did everything.

But it is your new Messiah, Buhari who cancelled Jakande's laudable Metro project, the same cancellation expert you guys want us to believe will rescue Nigeria. I know Lagos of the 1980s, population was still manageable, exactly the perfect time for that Metro.

Lets take it one at a time we're talking about GEJ and his liberation crusade right now and not my "Messiah". Jakande and Marwa started the Eko Atlantic project right? Jakande and Marwa took the bull by the horn with the Ebola outbreak right? I left Lagos in 2002 and came back 2013. When I left every freaking place in Lagos was a mess. Oshodi was a nightmare, it was a den of robbers plus if you go through Oshodi just expect to have lunch and dinner there. Everyone talked about how there were heaps of trash all over the streets. I remember Surulere and it wasn't the way it looks today. There was a period when there was mass relocation back to Nigeria by Nigerians in diaspora because of the great things that were happening in Lagos, that's what I mean by enabling environment. All those things you said were set up at one point will be destroyed by a bad manager.

The present government is ambitious without a doubt not saying they're saints but they're ambitious and they've made a lot of progress to achieving their ambition.

Lagos is far away from where I'll like it to be, this is why its annoying when politicians want to play to the gallery, a limited one at that, and talk about liberation. Lagos has a long way to go, you can campaign based on a million and one things and he talks about liberation. You can talk history all you want but presently Lagos is the best governed state in Nigeria, prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mathskill: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Go and free chibok girls first
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
kaikai talk from a clueless mouth. U ll see ur report card on 28th of march.grin
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by omoagbeke(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Is it the same group of market women headed by tinubu's daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting / Nigeria Air Strike Kills 20 Fishermen In Lake Chad - AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.