Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan (21002 Views)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Heffalump(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
HONESTLY SPEAKING, LAGOS NEEDS CHANGE. MANY YEARS IN BONDAGE OF TINUBU, CHAI. APC MUST GO!
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
ba7man:
Change your TV first, then people might believe you.

And yu think I still use that Tv??
I am not like yu that hav all the tym in the world to be at Nland doing nothing.

Go get urself a job yu jobless idioooot.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Papa12(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:
God bless the President and all lovers of freedom.

Rejoice oh Lagos, your liberation has come.

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Pinkybush: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Patewo:
Jonathan has always been talking under the influence of heavy ogogoro.

All hail the clueless being.
Idiot, mumu. Forgeting that you are being rule by Dr. GEJ, the one u are calling clueless. People like u should be thrown in army to fight boko haram if what ur so called Buhari have done is good.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by AreaFada2: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I was born but I was a child then so yes you're right I can't remember his regime. My parents were born however and knew very well what was going on. I've asked them several times about it and they have said there was nothing wrong with his regime. My parents were not beneficiaries of his government so lets not go there. My mom said he tried to instill discipline which she commends in for. So different people had different experiences. If his regime was that horrible then it'll be safe to assume that people above a certain age won't vote for him but we all know thats not true.

Again you don't parrot talking points but here we come again with the $2.8B, please provide the proof because you sound very sure that he stole it. We thank God Shagari is still alive, perhaps you can get your reporter friend to arrange an interview with Shagari so that he does a "tell all" Lets deal with proven facts and not hear say. If I begin to talk about alleged crimes committed, no amount of paper in the world will be enough to fill it. Rumors are out there about how much Patience and GEJ stole during their time in Bayelsa but you won't ever hear me use that against them because it has never been proven. They weren't arrested yet, so I can't say without a doubt that its true or false.

I hate talking about the railways. Maybe tell me where you live first then we can start a discussion on the railways. Then again this thread wasn't about Jonathan's achievements, you keep slipping back to the PDP advertised achievements (mp3 achievements as they're also called)

Hahaha, my father said, my mother said. Not your own judgement or experience.
My father is an APC chieftain in my area. But that doesn't becloud my judgement. He began as Action Group party agent and rose through UPN. Then AD, ACN and APC. Mixing with APC senators, honorables, one or two Governors during things like wedding in the family is not unusual.

Still I base my judgement on my unique experience, not coloured by any party affiliantion. Not based on my elderly dad's political ideals that may not be for the 21st century.

Well, I do not condone corruption, if you have genuine sources of information (I had an experienced investigative journalist in GMB's regime) that can stand a libel case, you're free to use it against anyone.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Hahaha, my father said, my mother said. Not your own judgement or experience.
My father is an APC chieftain in my area. But that doesn't becloud my judgement. He began as Action Group party agent and rose through UPN. Then AD, ACN and APC. Mixing with APC senators, honorables, one or two Governors during things like wedding in the family is not unusual.

Still I base my judgement on my unique experience, not coloured by any party affiliantion.

Well, I do not condone corruption, if you have genuine sources of information (I had an experienced investigative journalist in GMB's regime) that can stand a libel case, you're free to use it against anyone.

What Now I'm confused. You said maybe I wasn't born during the regime, I said I was but I was very young so I don't remember. All I said was I asked those who remember to know if it was a horrible period for them and they said NO. I mean is that hard to understand? Who should I have gotten answers from if not from those who lived during the regime? How does it mean they're the ones influencing my decision right now?

Then I don't even understand why you're listing all those parties. Why is your journalist standing for a libel case. I said prove your allegations, you're talking about some journalist that can stand a libel case
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

What Now I'm confused. You said maybe I wasn't born during the regime, I said I was but I was very young so I don't remember. All I said was I asked those who remember to know if it was a horrible period for them and they said NO. I mean is that hard to understand? Who should I have gotten answers from if not from those who lived during the regime? How does it mean they're the ones influencing my decision right now?

Then I don't even understand why you're listing all those parties. Why is your journalist standing for a libel case. I said prove your allegations, you're talking about some journalist that can stand a libel case

Ok. I understand. You see, many also tell their kids how great Sanni Abacha was, how the Naira was stable under him.
You can get subjective opinions from parents, grandmother, uncles and so on. But you can read wide as an educated person.

Now, I listed those parties to show the belief of many elderly people, which in turns influences young people. They think APC represents the progressive principles of Awo's AG. Hence the way my dad & many others joined AG and continued faithfully.

But it's sickening to mention Buhari as having anything to do with Pa Awo's priciples & political ideals.

What we have, is a few selfish SW leaders led by Tinubu, bastardising possibly the best & most progressive ideas of the last 100 years in Africa. Awo's progressive ideas that brought free education, a boost in Agriculture like Cocoa, palm, rubber, Broadcasting, education, infrastructure, you name it. A first in Africa in many respects.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by gbeseun(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
OK that's is the work of AIG mbu abi,we go tell u say lagos no be rivers,u can't fighht amaechi and loss in rivers,but u will not even fight at all in lagos because lagos na we own.
Change okrika and otuoke first

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ba7man(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

And yu think I still use that Tv??
I am not like yu that hav all the tym in the world to be at Nland doing nothing.

Go get urself a job yu jobless idioooot.
If I let you in on what I do, you'll beg me to help you out.

I decide who gets the job or not.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Gynacologist(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2015
stebell:

Olodo. We don hear yu. Now yu are claiming Lagos like yu no get village.
See this Osogbo village rascal.

Hw under the bridge today??
Sai GEJ.
u even get tym de tlk to d animal...
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2015
ba7man:
If I let you in on what I do, you'll beg me to help you out.

I decide who gets the job or not.

Really. Go ask around wat I do for a living. Sorry man I don't need ur kind of job. Infact if yu need help lemme kno all I'll do is invite yu to PH.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ba7man(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2015
stebell:

Really. Go ask around wat I do for a living. Sorry man I don't need ur kind of job. Infact if yu need help lemme kno all I'll do is invite yu to PH.
Yeah, yeah........we're all rich powerful bosses online.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by hohafrank(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

then go and free your wife

Lagos is not Niger Delta

You will learn more about Lagos after the elections
Your sound like a fool.Your generation will ever remain in bondage in the hands of tunubu.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by fuckerholic(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

Lagos is not Niger Delta

And what do you think this your hell of a lagos is ? U go see am na..Nonsense
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by fuckerholic(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2015
chamboy:
And Buhari would deliver Nigeria From PdP
Where ?
On his sick bed abi ?
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by fuckerholic(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

Lagos is not Niger Delta

And what do you think this your hell of a lagos is ? U go see am na..Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG / El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.