Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Wish To Have A Baby - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Have A Baby (3965 Views)

Where Do U Wish To Fück Or Get Fücked?? / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by akinsadeez(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
hifaif:

So what should we do about it? Anyway, who even wants a baby from a mother who gbagauns like a school bell? My daughter must be a near-native speaker of the English Language. Don't want no woman speaking horrible English around her.

Damn! That's harsh shocked shocked grin grin

Anyway, at least now we are aware of the fact that she wishes to have a baby.....whatever that does for us undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2015
ireneony:
i'm the kind of person who is always scared of carrying babies and i dont know how to handle and pet a baby properly because of their fragile nature.
as i'm typing this now, my uncle's baby is in my hands, before then i was playing with the beautiful damzel. i'm pleased with myself right now, cos i was able to pet the damzel to sleep and this made realised the importance of having a baby.

i wish to have a baby, and i cant wait to have a baby. what is the need of me having a baby, when i dont even have fiance talkless of a husband.

Husband alert
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
See zobo.

You are carrying the baby with your hands and typing with your legs, abi?

Am still spying on you sha
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Ireneony where ur boyfriend,,I know u have boyfriend sha..
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
oloyolo:

Am still spying on you sha
I don't give a fvck.
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by LewisO: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
At your....... K...

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
I don't give a fvck.

I know but I also don't give a fvck about u giving a fvck
tongue
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

Choi! cheesygrincheesygrin
my e-crush! Howdy cheesy
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Qualer: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
chai! na waa o, make unu follow me see temputationu o! ngwa madam irene givu me your addressu, i willu gladully comu for nightu duty o! why notu, ifu notu!!
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by PHgirl(f): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
hammer2010:
my e-crush! Howdy cheesy

undecided undecided When a handshake has been extended to the elbow, it is no more a friendly gesture. sad angry
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by ronald4lif(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

undecided undecided When a handshake has been extended to the elbow, it is no more a friendly gesture. sad angry

You suppose dey blush say the bobo dey crush and came out open to admit na sad
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by PHgirl(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

For wetin? E-crush don baff? Who E-crush help?
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
ireneony:
why are you so pained,,,,
sorry i did not reply your countless PMs grin
nice trygrin

I have never sent you a PM, let alone, countless...WTF.

Ireneony, why are you lying. I swear, that for lying against me, you shall never have a baby unless you modify that lie you told against me.

I HATE liars.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

hmmmm... how exactly does that apply to this undecided
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

mi sef just tire cry
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by PHgirl(f): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
hammer2010:
hmmmm... how exactly does that apply to this undecided

The "E-crush" mentions are becoming a harassment. Can you cool it off? undecided
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by ronald4lif(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

For wetin? E-crush don baff? Who E-crush help?

Oh well!
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
ireneony:
i'm the kind of person who is always scared of carrying babies and i dont know how to handle and pet a baby properly because of their fragile nature.
as i'm typing this now, my uncle's baby is in my hands, before then i was playing with the beautiful damzel. i'm pleased with myself right now, cos i was able to pet the damzel to sleep and this made realised the importance of having a baby.

i wish to have a baby, and i cant wait to have a baby. what is the need of me having a baby, when i dont even have fiance talkless of a husband.
for the first time,we are having one thing in common,have created a thread for this.can we talk Abt it grin grin
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by jaykaylegend(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Then go get banged
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by alberto2k(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
hifaif:

I have never sent you a PM, let alone, countless...WTF.

Ireneony, why are you lying. I swear, that for lying against me, you shall never have a baby unless you modify that lie you told against me.

I HATE liars.

Bro easy na grin

The way u defended yourself shows that you're guilty of what she said grin
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

The "E-crush" mentions are becoming a harassment. Can you cool it off? undecided
lolz... would have been surprised if you didn't act this way. Ph girls and der shakara sha cool
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by PHgirl(f): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
hammer2010:
lolz... would have been surprised if you didn't act this way. Ph girls and der shakara sha cool

lipsrsealed

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

lipsrsealed
lolz... cant remember saying I want you. Jst like ur e-person. Notin more tongue
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by PHgirl(f): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
hammer2010:
lolz... cant remember saying I want you. Jst like ur e-person. Notin more tongue

grin grin Dude, at least, you got the message. Stop "following me like twitter". Your words, just pointing that out. tongue
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by BreezyRita(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015

When will this drama stop?

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by agrovick(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Goodluck with that considering your hate-filled nature
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

grin grin Dude, at least, you got the message. Stop "following me like twitter". Your words, just pointing that out. tongue
e dey ur bodi walai. All these attitude just for admiring you? Abeg stop al dis boring formalities. This is the internet baby wink
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

Dayuuum! NL ladies shutting down guys since the days of Charles Barbage. grin

It's not fair na cry
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
hammer2010:
e dey ur bodi walai. All these attitude just for admiring you? Abeg stop al dis boring formalities. This is the internet baby wink

You sef no dey hear. Leave am make you go find another one biko grin
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro easy na grin

The way u defended yourself shows that you're guilty of what she said grin

She ought to reply back, the fhucking bit.ch. If she could tell this lie, why should anyone believe her anymore.

I am not guilty of anything. I am just pissed off by this blantant lie. If I ever sent her a PM, then I am going to die this month end, but if she is only lying, then....she better modify her post or she be dead soon.

That is how much I hate liars. Especially, mutherfhuckers like her.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by Kolade354(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Now they will say we should not Bash ladies with fish-brain again........what is the essence of this thread........OP just dey recieve curse for her head.
Re: I Wish To Have A Baby by PHgirl(f): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
dreamsrfree:

Dayuuum! NL ladies shutting down guys since the days of Charles Barbage. grin

It's not fair na cry

Oya, I luff you, talk your own. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Real.....please Be Kind With Your Replies / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. / Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.