Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman (2446 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
A 71-yr-old Catholic priest John Micheal O’neal, from Massachussetts was declared dead for more than 48 minutes, but he was miraculously revived by medics. Strangely he woke up with a shocking revelation that he had gone to heaven and met God.Reports say Father O'neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival.

Doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recoveredThe elderly priest claims that he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a woman.“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting” states the Catholic priest.“She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!”

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/02/gobedead-priest-wakes-up-to-declare.html

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by elantraceey(f): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2015
undecided undecided

Many people are going to say different things , I'm not moved .

1 Like

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by jmoore(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
The weed is still working in his brain . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
elantraceey:
undecided undecided

Many people are going to say different things , I'm not moved .

why do you think God cannot be a woman?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
jmoore:
The weed is still working in his brain . grin grin

why do you think God cannot be a woman
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by kestolove95(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
I can't wait to go to heaven and death God den..
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by eyeview: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
D guy has jammed one of those lying familiar spirits
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2015
eyeview:
D guy has jammed one of those lying familiar spirits
according to you is God male/female.?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2015
the guy didnt even tell us which of the thousands of God's he saw...
was it Horus, amadioha, asherah (female consort of yahweh), horus, osiris, yahweh, allah, zeus, aphrodite, athena... millions of them... which if them did he see?grin
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by jmoore(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

why do you think God cannot be a woman

Question: "Is God male or female?"

Answer: In examining Scripture, two facts become clear. First, God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. Second, all the evidence contained in Scripture agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form. To begin, God’s true nature needs to be understood. God is a Person, obviously, because God exhibits all the characteristics of personhood: God has a mind, a will, an intellect, and emotions. God communicates and He has relationships, and God’s personal actions are evidenced throughout Scripture......

As John 4:24 states, “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” Since God is a spiritual being, He does not possess physical human characteristics. However, sometimes figurative language used in Scripture assigns human characteristics to God in order to make it possible for man to understand God. This assignment of human characteristics to describe God is called “anthropomorphism.” Anthropomorphism is simply a means for God (a spiritual being) to communicate truth about His nature to humanity, physical beings. Since humanity is physical, we are limited in our understanding of those things beyond the physical realm; therefore, anthropomorphism in Scripture helps us to understand who God is....

Scripture contains approximately 170 references to God as the “Father.” By necessity, one cannot be a father unless one is male. If God had chosen to be revealed to man in a female form, then the word “mother” would have occurred in these places, not “father.” In the Old and New Testaments, masculine pronouns are used over and over again in reference to God.

Jesus Christ referred to God as the Father several times and in other cases used masculine pronouns in reference to God . In the Gospels alone, Christ uses the term “Father” in direct reference to God nearly 160 times. Of particular interest is Christ’s statement in John 10:30: “I and the Father are one.” Obviously, Jesus Christ came in the form of a human man to die on the cross as payment for the sins of the world. Like God the Father, Jesus was revealed to humanity in a male form. Scripture records numerous other instances where Christ utilized masculine nouns and pronouns in reference to God.

Excerpts from http://www.gotquestions.org/God-male-female.html

1 Like

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by eyeview: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

according to you is God male/female.?
God is a spirit. If I try to explain,you might not understand but the nearest to human comprehension is in dreams. There are occassions you know you had an encounter with a being,when you wake up,you can't really state d gender but you remember the personality.
As for this man,how did he see wholy a being whom the whole earth(the land,the seas and oceans,the skies all inclusive) is like his footstool. A God who is so big that He sees the whole heaven and earth. Now,how did this man's focal points capture God's whole being. Its like an ant claiming it can see a whole mountain.
Bros,this is my little best to make it very pedestran for you to grab
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2015
eyeview:

God is a spirit. If I try to explain,you might not understand but the nearest to human comprehension is in dreams. There are occassions you know you had an encounter with a being,when you wake up,you can't really state d gender but you remember the personality.
As for this man,how did he see wholy a being whom the whole earth(the land,the seas and oceans,the skies all inclusive) is like his footstool. A God who is so big that He sees the whole heaven and earth. Now,how did this man's focal points capture God's whole being. Its like an ant claiming it can see a whole mountain.
Bros,this is my little best to make it very pedestran for you to grab

Lol funny shaaa.. smh
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
jmoore:

so after all this boring quote from gotquestions... a simple answer is required cus gotquestion just beat around the bush then avoid the question...

IS IT A MALE OR FEMALE OR MAYBE AN IT
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by undercat: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Can you see all of something that is everywhere? Which of God's body parts did he see to decide that God is female? Can a spirit have a body? What makes us call one person female and the other male; their body or their mind?

Most people don't understand the sort of being a God would be. You might as well say gravity is a woman, or electricity is male. Even a whole priest does not know better.

1 Like

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by jmoore(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

so after all this boring quote from gotquestions... a simple answer is required cus gotquestion just beat around the bush then avoid the question...

IS IT A MALE OR FEMALE OR MAYBE AN IT

If you can't comprehend the quote I posted from gotquestions.org, then I will bore you with another answer.

1 Like

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2015
undercat:
Can you see all of something that is everywhere? Which of God's body parts did he see to decide that God is female? Can a spirit have a body? What makes us call one person female and the other male; their body or their mind?

Most people don't understand the sort of being a God would be. You might as well say gravity is a woman, or electricity is male.

can it now mean that this god is a force like gravity and electricity and not an entity?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by undercat: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

can it now mean that this god is a force like gravity and electricity and not an entity?

God would have to operate like a force, given his ability to do things without moving a muscle. I don't mean that God is not an entity.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
undercat:

God would have to operate like a force, given his ability to do things without moving a muscle. I don't mean that God is not an entity.

Which is he then force or entity?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by An2elect2(f): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
angry angry

Q: Why do tares make a lot of noise?
A: Well their father mr devil is a noise maker what do you expect?

Q: Why do tares always lie that they've been to heaven?
A: Cos that's the only way they can draw the simple minded who care not for the state of their souls before God but how much attention and praise they can get for themselves in their rotten state of self righteousness.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
How I wish dis guy dey luth, dem for don use kpako wipe him head. lipsrsealed
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
The fact still remains none of you knows what is it exactly you worship

Thats why you come up with absurd explanations like It is a father but not a male, but if someone calls it mother it is not acceptable...

... Google yahweh and read through wikipedia encyclopedia... You will be surprised... grin grin
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by undercat: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Which is he then force or entity?

God is supposed to be an entity na. To get an idea of how he (it) can operate like a force, imagine that you don't have a body, and you want to move a ball, or type on your device.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
undercat:

God is supposed to be an entity na. To get an idea of how he (it) can operate like a force, imagine that you don't have a body, and you want to move a ball, or type on your device.

Then imagine how you can do this without a body (flesh) ... magic?

How are you going to be in existence without a form (flesh) and extension (hands, feet, eyes, mouth etc) which are all products of the form.

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by undercat: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:
The fact still remains none of you knows what is it exactly you worship

Thats why you come up with absurd explanations like It is a father but not a male, but if someone calls it mother it is not acceptable...

... Google yahweh and read through wikipedia encyclopedia... You will be surprised... grin grin

I think they imply that when they say that God is a mystery. smiley
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
undercat:

I think they imply that when they say that God is a mystery. smiley

hahahahahahahahacheesy

They are more than 5,000 God(s) all of them claims to be a mystery... no be small thing oooo... grin
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by undercat: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Then imagine how you can do this without a body (flesh) ... magic?

How are you going to be in existence without a form (flesh) and extension (hands, feet, eyes, mouth etc) which are all products of the form.

If it is true that God created the fundamental physical particles, it would mean that one does not need flesh or even matter to exist. These days, it appears that what we thought of as solid matter might not be so solid after all. Some people even think its all a bunch of information. And then you have consciousness, which you can hardly explain completely in a physical manner. "Form" might be a little over rated.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by leke12(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol! The thing most people don't know is that there are gods,Gods,demi-gods, higher beings,divas,deities,Angels, elementals and more all exist either in masculine or feminine. They are just delegates to the Supreme God(the Supreme creator), which is neither male nor female,IT is formless. All these delegates work and exist in various levels of heaven. Just like we have various level of government from local to federal level but everyone representing and claiming to be d govt, same thing with these entities, seeing them in their splendor and majesty by sm1 will think they are the real creator,NO!!! They too are created and assign by the Supreme God who is in the highest heaven. That's the major cause having so much religions in this physical heaven, somebody can just see zeus or elam(elohim) or jot niranja asking them to do something(might positive or negative), then they will wake up and say God and sent me to do this and start forming there little groups and ideology.#my1naira#

2 Likes

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by RapLawd(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
to be sincere, I don't believe that The Almighty God Could be either man or woman...

#MyView: God is God and has nothing in common with human looks!
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Youngzedd(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2015
This is really funny.

Front Page.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Youngzedd(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2015
RapLawd:
to be sincere, I don't believe that The Almighty God Could be either man or woman...

GBAM.

Invisible God.

Remember, Moses didn't see him,Moses only saw a shadow.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Macelliot(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22:
the guy didnt even tell us which of the thousands of God's he saw...
was it Horus, amadioha, asherah (female consort of yahweh), horus, osiris, yahweh, allah, zeus, aphrodite, athena... millions of them... which if them did he see?grin
God cannot be a woman. Maybe he encountered a goddess.
god=male.
goddess=female.
God is a male title. goddess is a female title.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Macelliot(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
RapLawd:

1)
God=male, goddess=female.
2)
Jesus said, "My Father." not "My Mother."
3)
God Created woman Man in His own Image.
4)
Apostle paul said, "A man reflects the glory of God, while a woman reflects the glory of a Man.

do the mathematics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Assignment / Evolution Proves Creation / Consequence Of Idleness To The Body Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.