Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman (2458 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Macelliot(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahahacheesy

They are more than 5,000 God(s) all of them claims to be a mystery... no be small thing oooo... grin
I thought u were an atheist?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Macelliot:

God cannot be a woman. Maybe he encountered a goddess.
god=male.
goddess=female.
God is a male title. goddess is a female title.

So you believe they are many gods and goddesses .... Chai..
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Macelliot:

I thought u were an atheist?

Of course i am... The God concept is an achaic idea from ancient times..

So?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Macelliot(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Of course i am... The God concept is an achaic idea from ancient times..

So?
Hahahahahaha! A confusionist.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Macelliot:

Hahahahahaha! A confusionist.

Ok now i dont even understand where he is heading to
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Macelliot(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22:

So you believe they are many gods and goddesses .... Chai..
Yes! You yourself, you are a god.
There are many dieties claiming gods....
All these gods knows that there is a Supreme HOLY GOD.
I'm not refering to Christianity nor Islam, Neither religious intepretation.
I mean, the Beginner of all beginnings, the self-existing beginner of Life.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by Macelliot(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok now i dont even understand where he is heading to
You are confused. Many religious people are also confused.
You are pursing Knowledge.
Knowledge is Knowledge, but there is Knowledge of both Good, Neutrality & Evil.
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by johnydon22(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Macelliot:

Yes! You yourself, you are a god.
There are many dieties claiming gods....
All these gods knows that there is a Supreme HOLY GOD.
I'm not refering to Christianity nor Islam, Neither religious intepretation.
I mean, the Beginner of all beginnings, the self-existing beginner of Life.

This is a deist concept of God you just presented am.i right?
Re: Gobe!dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman by RapLawd(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Macelliot:

1)
God=male, goddess=female.
2)
Jesus said, "My Father." not "My Mother."
3)
God Created woman Man in His own Image.
4)
Apostle paul said, "A man reflects the glory of God, while a woman reflects the glory of a Man.

do the mathematics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / Which Secret Occult Do I Join To Be Rich In Nigeria And Ghana? / Glory Dome: 10 Things You Need To Know About Dunamis 100,000 Capacity Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.