Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC (5055 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by customized19: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
torkaka:

40 suspects arrested over attack on Jonathan’s convoy in Bauchi
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news-extra/19426-40-suspects-arrested-over-attack-on-jonathan-s-convoy-in-bauchi

Abiola Varsity - Police to Treat Protesters as Criminals
http://allafrica.com/stories/201206020411.html

UNILAG students and Police clash as protests enter third day
http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/06/01/unilag-students-and-police-clash-as-protests-enter-third-day/

12 killed as subsidy protests turn bloody
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/12-killed-as-subsidy-protests-turn-bloody/

. . . .the last known political party of Obasanjo is the PDP

Benue civil servants owed 4 months salary

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/cleric-wants-benue-govt-pay-civil-servants-salary-arrears/
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/suswam-tells-civil-servants-prepare-tough-times/

Military pensioners give Jonathan 30-day ultimatum over pension arrears
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/military-pensioners-give-jonathan-30-day-ultimatum-pension-arrears/

MY BULLET: . . . . . . . . . . . .you need to work harder to earn this newfound "PROTECTION BREAD" of yours
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by customized19: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
torkaka:

1. Nobody has been prosecuted for treason . .. . . . . . .arrest/charge . . . .all the same

2. No clash? did the female student faint due to too much s.ex?

3. Then why did you mention it? is it not to prove that PDP does better during crisis?

4. OBJ is not a member of APC

5. Good, PDP did worst so why mention Amaechi?

PS: your intelligence should be questioned, you created a thread with the sole aim of proving PDP's democratic credentials are better than APC . . . . . . . . .now your bluff has been called and you fall back to "That A does something does not justify B doing worse"

as for the insult; I didn't insult you, I merely stated the obvious . . . . . . . . . . . .are you denying you didn't request for protection?
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Yes I gave you reasons based on the antecedents of Buhari and not the hawks around him. But I am now beaming my searchlight on his promoters and officials. I had always wanted Buhari to influence the change within the APC but it seem like that isn't possible going by the vile and attacks of its members and their clampdown on independent reasoning. A party that cannot tolerate internal criticism cannot offer change. A party that troop to a failed man like Obasanjo cannot offer change. A party that is filled with over 70% of the people that led between 1999-2010 cannot offer change. Anyway, I'm more interested with the substance of my message. Hiding behind Gen Buhari doesn't make one Change agent.
U neva had one atom of faith in a just cause dat u were promotin,
I mean u alone was a one-man riot CHANGE advocate, and then u change into dis?
My broda think oo!
GMB is not perfect, d least u could have done is go on wit him till after his victory in d polls.
My kuli kuli & bowl of kunu 4 u cool
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
This time around, APC go hear am.

. MUMU PEOPLE
See who's talkin?
Not ur fault!

Barcanista shey u c d karaktas u're aligning wit?
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by xynerise: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Yes I gave you reasons based on the antecedents of Buhari and not the hawks around him. But I am now beaming my searchlight on his promoters and officials. I had always wanted Buhari to influence the change within the APC but it seem like that isn't possible going by the vile and attacks of its members and their clampdown on independent reasoning. A party that cannot tolerate internal criticism cannot offer change. A party that troop to a failed man like Obasanjo cannot offer change. A party that is filled with over 70% of the people that led between 1999-2010 cannot offer change. Anyway, I'm more interested with the substance of my message. Hiding behind Gen Buhari doesn't make one Change agent.
That is very true...still shocked though. Thank God you have seen the light grin

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

See who's talkin?
Not ur fault!

Barcanista shey u c d karaktas u're aligning wit?
IGNORED.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Ngasky(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe you are not aware state government through the DPP and Attorney General of the State okays criminal prosecution.
the last time I checked the police is a federal institution. The state police have been rejected. Tell me if state government controls police where will AIG Mbu be? The cases treated by DPP are mostly civil cases they have limitation on criminal cases. Even when the DPP is prosecuting he relies on the police for interrogation and investigation. Indirectly tying the hands of the prosecutor. Henceforth the power remains with the FG

3 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by PassingShot(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Who still takes the OP serious?

If we should hold a debate, his words on this forum is all I need to shut his leaking mouth forever. I won't need to waste anytime doing any research. It's just the same way FFK is not taken seriously by intelligent people anymore.

Give them food and they will sing and even dance possibly naked.

4 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by reborn1: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Who still takes the OP serious?

If we should hold a debate, his words on this forum is all I need to shut his leaking mouth forever. I won't need to waste anytime doing any research. It's just the same way FFK is not taken seriously by intelligent people anymore.

Give them food and they will sing and even dance possibly naked.

God bless you. Very simple case

2 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by StunningCEO: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
shameless fo0l sold his soul 4 food like,we suspected. Smh.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Trut(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
To all APC e-mumu, face the topic and stop attacking the OP.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Missy89(f): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hogwash

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by CuteMaro(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dude should be hiding his face....m yet to comprehend a solid reason as why not to vote Buhari. Its one man one vote, i cannot discredit the present administration, but i think we deserve more.... Do not rejoice yet, not very much can be said of a man who cannot decide his stand.

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Akanbiedu(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
na wa ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Industrialised States In Nigeria. / Beautiful Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At The Front / Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.