Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC (5052 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not of class to exchange words with! Oya run away!
Sharaaaaaaaap.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by PhockPhockMan: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
APC is full hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
This time around, APC go hear am.

. MUMU PEOPLE

Original mumu people,

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
torkaka:

40 suspects arrested over attack on Jonathan’s convoy in Bauchi
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news-extra/19426-40-suspects-arrested-over-attack-on-jonathan-s-convoy-in-bauchi

Abiola Varsity - Police to Treat Protesters as Criminals
http://allafrica.com/stories/201206020411.html

UNILAG students and Police clash as protests enter third day
http://www.pilotafrica.com/2012/06/01/unilag-students-and-police-clash-as-protests-enter-third-day/

12 killed as subsidy protests turn bloody
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/12-killed-as-subsidy-protests-turn-bloody/

. . . .the last known political party of Obasanjo is the PDP

Benue civil servants owed 4 months salary

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/cleric-wants-benue-govt-pay-civil-servants-salary-arrears/
http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/suswam-tells-civil-servants-prepare-tough-times/

Military pensioners give Jonathan 30-day ultimatum over pension arrears
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/military-pensioners-give-jonathan-30-day-ultimatum-pension-arrears/

MY BULLET: . . . . . . . . . . . .you need to work harder to earn this newfound "PROTECTION BREAD" of yours
1. Nobody has been charged for treason. That is the point.

2. There was no clash.... Read your own link
NAN – Students of the University of Lagos, UNILAG, and policemen on Friday clashed in the third day of street protests over the renaming of the institution as Moshood Abiola University.

The clash came as a detachment of policemen tried to prevent the students from heading to the streets to register their anger at the renaming of the institution.

The policemen massed at the gate but the students did not budge. The policemen then fired teargas to forcefully disperse the students.

However, the students only retreated briefly before returning to the gate.

An account said a female student fainted while another version said she was shot.

However, some bloggers on Twitter said nobody was shot.

They said a female student fainted after inhaling teargas.

But the actual situation could not be independently confirmed. The students managed to gain some metres beyond the gate as the standoff with the police continued.

State Security Service agents were also drafted to the area, perhaps because of the presence of President Goodluck Jonathan in Lagos.

The police withdrew shortly after midday while the students continued to chant protest songs. But the crowd soon began to disperse.

3. Nowhere did I justify the subsidy clampdown and I specifically said I condemened it in strong term.

4. Obj is your navigator

5. That there was protest in Benue or whatever did not justify amaechi.

PS: I am glad you couldn't discredit my submission. That A does something does not justify B doing worse. If B have nothing new to offer, then where is the Change?

Thanks for the insult tho....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Barcanista is a perfect definition of meaningless! Just compare the thread and the op, and tell me the difference! If the thread had made sense, all I would have done with my first comment was, go down to his post history and bring up the opposite of the thread, he did for APC! But like I said, this is a meaningless thread!
Why is this old Abuja prostitute stalking barcanista? grin

5 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by dein77(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
APC is full hypocrites.

And despicable liars!

2 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
God sparing our lives we shall continue to probe into the antecedents of the "Change" agents. Fellow Nigerians, please look at the substance of the thread and not the antagonism of the poster(barcanista). My commitment for a better Nigeria can never be sacrificed for partisanship. Change does not come through rhetoric or by hiding behind the General Buhari. It can't be achieved where there is no sincerity.

I just wish you can link me up with the agent that made contact with you. And please don't tell me that story of doing this for the better good. Let's have a piece of the cake too now.

2 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:

1. Nobody has been charged for treason. That is the point.

2. There was no clash.... Read your own link

3. Nowhere did I justify the subsidy clampdown and I specifically said I condemened it in strong term.

4. Obj is your navigator

5. That there was protest in Benue or whatever did not justify amaechi.

PS: I am glad you couldn't discredit my submission. That A does something does not justify B doing worse. If B have nothing new to offer, then where is the Change?

Thanks for the insult tho....

1. Nobody has been prosecuted for treason . .. . . . . . .arrest/charge . . . .all the same

2. No clash? did the female student faint due to too much s.ex?

3. Then why did you mention it? is it not to prove that PDP does better during crisis?

4. OBJ is not a member of APC

5. Good, PDP did worst so why mention Amaechi?

PS: your intelligence should be questioned, you created a thread with the sole aim of proving PDP's democratic credentials are better than APC . . . . . . . . .now your bluff has been called and you fall back to "That A does something does not justify B doing worse"

as for the insult; I didn't insult you, I merely stated the obvious . . . . . . . . . . . .are you denying you didn't request for protection?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

How dare you talk to the one and only true firefire like that ?. I firefire is no longer a supporter of GEJ's cluelessness. I now support change.

The more you try to remphize that you are the one and truly firefire . it simply showcases you as the impersonator you are. Just enjoy your newly acquired fake handle and do what you want to do than spamming the whole forum with noise.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
in all these attacks from ApShitts support group you have not for one day use I'll mannered words on them truly you have learnt from our humble president and I admire you for that.Keep the attitude up is worth emulating.
thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by lyntiffany(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
thank you.
your welcome smiley

3 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Firefire(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Barcanista, how you dey now? How weekend they go? grin

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
dein77:

And despicable liars!
Hiding behind a General doesn't bring change. Carrying brooms and chanting change doesn't bring Change either. If they can't offer anything new then where is the Change? It is not by rhetoric

5 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:
Barcanista, how you dey now? How weekend they go? grin

I am fine my bros, enjoying the weekend @ home. Kinda tired and you?

2 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Firefire(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
I am fine my bros, enjoying the weekend @ home. Kinda tired and you?

Weekend is fine here jaree...

Do have a pleasant weekend. tongue
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

Stop it I don't like it. You don't talk to firefire like that.

Okay Firefire2
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by dein77(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Hiding behind a General doesn't bring change. Carrying brooms and chanting change doesn't bring Change either. If they can't offer anything new then where is the Change? It is not by rhetoric

They are just secretly banking on the rumoured little integrity of GMB to promote their own narrow and selfish agenda.

We know them. We know their history.

2 Likes

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by major466(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Totally endorsed this thread. The change APC are shouting about is nothing, but change from development to backwardness. Say no to Stone Age movement.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by xynerise: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bacanista, you once told me to vote for APC and gave me good reasons. How do you wish to convince me again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

I'm both firefire and firefire2. You can choose to call me anyone you want. Pls don't forget to join me and vote for Buhari come march28.
Sai Buhari.

Okay I have heard Firefire2.
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:

. . . . . . . . . . . .and you are just seeing this now? . . . . . . . . . .did you visit TB Joshua to open your eyes? . . . . . . . . . . . . .characters like you should be avoided like lepers . . . . . . . . . . . .Nigerians have two choices, to follow a clean head with a rotten body or to follow a rotten head with a rotten body . . . . . . . . . . . .those that want good for the country have made their choice . . . . . . . . . . .those that are still intent on milking the country/moving about soliciting for protection have made theirs . . . . . . . . . the bulk stops at the table of the commander in chief, we the sane ones understand that, and that's why we want/and will work for that change . . . . . . . . . .those of you who believe that the job of the CinC is to pass bulk can maintain the status quo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Amen and you too
Firefire:

Weekend is fine here jaree...

Do have a pleasant weekend. tongue

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
xynerise:
Bacanista, you once told me to vote for APC and gave me good reasons. How do you wish to convince me again? undecided
Yes I gave you reasons based on the antecedents of Buhari and not the hawks around him. But I am now beaming my searchlight on his promoters and officials. I had always wanted Buhari to influence the change within the APC but it seem like that isn't possible going by the vile and attacks of its members and their clampdown on independent reasoning. A party that cannot tolerate internal criticism cannot offer change. A party that troop to a failed man like Obasanjo cannot offer change. A party that is filled with over 70% of the people that led between 1999-2010 cannot offer change. Anyway, I'm more interested with the substance of my message. Hiding behind Gen Buhari doesn't make one Change agent.

1 Like

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe you are not aware state government through the DPP and Attorney General of the State okays criminal prosecution. Or what exactly is your point? That Jonathan told the Police to arrest LASU students or what?
so we have two police force,one for pdp,d other for apc,d last time i check,we stil have one police force,which is pdp police force,and it was use in river to stop apc gov.to enter his office,and rally,it was also use in edo to stop apc lawmaker's to enter state house of asembly complex,but in ekiti they use it to sack apc lawmakers and beat d student yesterday.also use it to stop federal apc lawmakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by ba7man(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oya dance wit me!!! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire2:

Who is this f00l ? How did u gain acess this moniker. Pls mods do justice and ban this fraudulent moniker because I am the real firefire.

You registered today 21 February

It's easy to tell which one is fake!
Re: Democrat Vs "Democrats: Jonathan(pdp) Vs APC by brownlord: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Yes I gave you reasons based on the antecedents of Buhari and not the hawks around him. But I am now beaming my searchlight on his promoters and officials. I had always wanted Buhari to influence the change within the APC but it seem like that isn't possible going by the vile and attacks of its members and their clampdown on independent reasoning. A party that cannot tolerate internal criticism cannot offer change. A party that troop to a failed man like Obasanjo cannot offer change. A party that is filled with over 70% of the people that led between 1999-2010 cannot offer change. Anyway, I'm more interested with the substance of my message. Hiding behind Gen Buhari doesn't make one Change agent.

Smh for banicansta.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Was Sacked/ Fired As General Manager Of NNPC / Whistle Blower: NIM Backs FG On 5% Reward / Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.