Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (49252 Views)

South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / 2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Hawlahscho(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2015
DaZion:
March4Christ 2015...If u believe like and share this post...

You and like.... u dey chop am

***just curious***
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by aorta(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2015
cashreport:
wow...
Nairaland aka APC land..
should we boycott Nairaland ??
should PDP leave the forum for APC ??
should we remove all our paid adverts ?.?.
also tell our friends and clients remove all paid
adverts too ??
can only APC sustain Nairaland and their bills??.
hmmmmm.
God forbid
a new member or guest here will think or view
Nairaland. as hate center for the president
I tell you lots of people have left this forum
because of hate.. hate....for d president... no
single respect..
I just tire
hate ..hate ...hate....
taking over Nairaland for Goodluck..
sad..
moderators are now APC PRO
feels so bad...
a public forum for that matter...
check the front page and confirm what I said
all APC topics close to 7 just today alone...
Seun and mod...
u go to church and mosques.
please have conscience and heart
balance the news on front page
do you need to alert us abt ur mental problem?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ossuofia1: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2015
MrEverest:
?[s]You people are nothing but a bunch of sadistic sycophants. Everybody in Nigeria knows that data charges has been on a steady decline over the years, now, an MTN 1gb data goes for as low as #1200 from over #5000 not long ago! If he says he only uses company data/wifi to stream online videos doesn't mean he can't afford to watch it if he feels its very necessary, he is probably trying to conserve resources which every sane person does. You claim to be residing in London yet you are giving the impression that you know Nigeria more than someone who is based right here in Nigeria, such an irony! Btw GEJ & Buhari supporters who in all sincerity do you believe is voting based on sentiment? Your Buhari is serial looser who contested against both a very corrupt, autocratic, bad OBJ & a very weak, sick & docile Yaradua yet you & your fellow bigoted, sentimental & biased folks failed to support Buhari on each occasion only to champion him as a messiah today, now my question to you & your fellows is, what transformation or change occurred to Buhari that made you think that without him now, Nigeria will perish? If you & your folks are patriotic Nigerians devoid of bigotry, then there is no way you will not vote for GEJ who within a few years, was able to build 14 universities, revived the "30 years abandoned" railway system, reconstructed the notorious & perennially bad Benin/ore & Lagos/Ibadan exp way, built many almajiri schools for the North's abandoned street children, improved our airports & above all diversified our economy by transforming the agricultural sector. What else are you looking for in a president, Mr bigot[/s]

Noise maker.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by tuniski: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Intendy:
I would have loved them to take their respondent from a plain neutral ground which both presidential candidate have no root source i.e Yoruba land eg ogun,Oyo and osun,ekiti, Lagos though its assumed a no mans land,then come give feedback.
it's Sai Buhari everywhere you go.Baba oyoyo
why not anambra,imo,enugu,ebonyi jaundiced view kawai. We majority pan nigeria are waiting to reward GEJ with 4 more years! U think some tinubu yorubas and Buhari's. Ethnic north will deliver Aso rock? Better wake up! GEJtill2019 MarchBuhari
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by praxisnetworks: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2015
tuniski:
why not anambra,imo,enugu,ebonyi jaundiced view kawai. We majority pan nigeria are waiting to reward GEJ with 4 more years! U think some tinubu yorubas and Buhari's. Ethnic north will deliver Aso rock? Better wake up! GEJtill2019 MarchBuhari

Jonathan is not clueless he is a wicked man....extremely wicked and dull

why now why....why not 2 years ago.....even when we have been selling crude above bench mark for good straight 5 years! Yets six months drop is killing our economy forcing depreciation in naira! 315 Naira to the Pound! This dimwit will not work if re-elected he'll simply go and hide under his bunker drinking ogogoro in wrapper!.....Why is he tackling Boko Haram now....simply because the signs are there that he's loosing this election...so he is only motivated by the 2nd term ambition.....so if voted in what reasons will he have to perform? NONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by wahihi(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
SAY NO TO BUHARI, GEJ TIL 2019,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by mop4: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.

Let stop dancing shoki and listen to truth...... This is true talk cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Intendy: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2015
tuniski:
please read to understand.GEJS have affiliation with south east,GMB with the north.so majority of true yarns comes from S/W.get the drift
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Emphany: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.
You are as useless as sitting in the UK and thinking you have more to say about Nigeria. (how old is d UK?) Dundy...
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by MrEverest(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2015
ossuofia1:

Noise maker.
The Osuofia I know is a man of wisdom, so I'll expect you to be like him! You qouted everything I wrote only to call me a noise maker! Why is it that APC people do not like being objective? If saying the truth or stating verifiable facts makes me a noise maker, then I refuse to be quite! Pls, prove to me & other Nigerians if what I said is true or false!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by mop4: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Emphany:
You are as useless as sitting in the UK and thinking you have more to say about Nigeria. (how old is d UK?) Dundy...

How Old is UK and Nigeria is just about number, A good leader is a good leader no matter how old is the nation.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Kagarko(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
babs01:
Yes, GMB is goin to win with great margin no doubt about dat.
Sai Baba

Yes Insha Allah
Buhari will win with great margin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ikology(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Ewu Asaba
Continue leaving in penury.
Ijiottuuu. Why not say Amen
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by iloveofofo: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
MUMU
ozoigbondu:
All i know is GEJ till 2019 cheesy as for the video no data to watch it still downloading 50 shadesof grey read the novel it was nice and horrible at the same time wink

This movie was horrible pls don't download this movie lipsrsealed

Still on the matter no jupitar will make buhari defeat GEJ.PDP has been beaten buhari since 2003BC and it won't end this time

Vote wisely
Vote for contuinty
Vote for tranformation
Ignore the change and keep moving forward
Vote for Jonathan
GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by MayorNaija(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
GMB ROCKS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by penzino(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Gbam!!! there should be a like button on nairaland that would give one a hundred likes instantly.

#ihavedecided
#March4Buhari

Long live GMB
long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ozoigbondu: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
iloveofofo:
MUMU
Otondo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ossuofia1: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrEverest:
The Osuofia I know is a man of wisdom, so I'll expect you to be like him! You qouted everything I wrote only to call me a noise maker! Why is it that APC people do not like being objective? If saying the truth or stating verifiable facts makes me a noise maker, then I refuse to be quite! Pls, prove to me & other Nigerians if what I said is true or false!!!!!!!

The word are spelled 'quoted' and 'quiet'.

Happy Sunday.

grin
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Mrsfaithhh: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
I pray for God to giv Nigerians d spirit of discernment which I see dat we lack.
For d people shouting Change Change...
Ar u kiddin me? Is it dat u hav not heard or watched wat it was like wen Buari ruled? I only feel sorry for Nigerians screaming change.Like seriously u bliv tins wl change if Buari wins? Dat wwas how almost everyone screamd JoNa Jona bbfor he was voted no I'm sure u hav sin d leevel of ur wisdom for choosin him.
The real candidate that wll change dis country wl b one of d contestants dat do not hav enof money to do campaigns everywhere for u to c dem.Or Yall don't knw there are oda contestants apart from dat Mallam and Ebele? Plz let's check dem outt.Pray bforr voting.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by nofeeajoke: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
garrix8:
You dey post video here, na you buy data for me??

Mtschew...

lol........funni u,no b by forc tu watch d video naaa
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by MrEverest(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
ossuofia1:

The word are spelled 'quoted' and 'quiet'.

Happy Sunday.

grin

My bad, I never knew I was replying a juvenile. So in your quack education, they never taught you about American & British English? Just one sentence & you committed a faux pas, go through your one line sentence & tell me if you observed your error? Illiterate little boy!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by chiboy429(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All i know is GEJ till 2019 cheesy as for the video no data to watch it still downloading 50 shadesof grey read the novel it was nice and horrible at the same time wink

This movie was horrible pls don't download this movie lipsrsealed

Still on the matter no jupitar will make buhari defeat GEJ.PDP has been beaten buhari since 2003BC and it won't end this time

Vote wisely
Vote for contuinty
Vote for tranformation
Ignore the change and keep moving forward
Vote for Jonathan
GEJ till 2019

O yes, goodluck to jonathan.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ossuofia1: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrEverest:
[s]My bad, I never knew I was replying a juvenile. So in your quack education, they never taught you about American & British English? Just one sentence & you committed a faux pas, go through your one line sentence & tell me if you observed your error? Illiterate little boy![/s]

Shhhhhhh! You will wake the neighbours up.

Now, go back to bed.

Good night.

grin
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by bayulll01(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
mop4:

Let stop dancing shoki and listen to truth...... This is true talk cry cry
gbawe the guy is one of the lot I respect on nairaland,he speaks the truth not like that pathetic liar that claim he change becos of ppl around buhari,PDP are either mooorons or not expose,most of them are blinded by sentiment,this is a man that claim he knows nothing about the postponement of the elections,price of oil drop within a year and we are already talking about austerity measures,nigerians are generally gullible and it is totally unacceptable,when gej wins lol I weep for your unborn generations and they will never forgive you for your actions you guys took today
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2015
simplexvi:
We dont need change, all we need is transformation... Do u really know d meaning of change? Nigeria wil go back to square 1, who wanna go back? GEJ tiil 2027

Is d so-called square one not beta dan this present moment where Jonathan has made the value of Naira so useless?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nellybii: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrrock:
When you go to the street you realize Jonathan is very popular. It's only on the internet APC have voters.

I was in a restaurant the other day and an argument ensued about the election, to my surprise out of over 20 people in the restaurant only one person was on the side of Buhari, and the rest was for Jonathan. It wasn't long before he was shouted down by the crowd and he was forced to shut up his mouth.

Can you please tell us the location of this restaurant? Or this will make no sense.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nellybii: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
Am from the West and alot of us support Goodluck for continuity so wake up and smell the coffin... We Yoruba people are never fooled to believe Asiwaju and co's propaganda against our dynamic President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. grin

Well I don't know what you mean by a lot of us .Am Yoruba and not only did I vote Jonathan in 2011 but won votes for him. Unfortunately situation of things wrt poverty unemployment, power supply, security, corruption etc has not improved since then. It is so terrible now that ministries and parastatals now bribe each other to get their allocations and salaries. These are facts. Except those directly in power and its corridors, every family has at least 2 unemployed or working poor graduates. As am talking my children shout up NEPA (we all understand the meaning). I shouted this as a ten year old I remember. I pray my grand children don't repeat this. All we want is for GEJ to explain what he plans to do differently from what he has done for the past six years that will improve the situation. If am convinced I will still vote him .It doesn't have to be Buhari. People are suffering. That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nellybii: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Let us pray for peace in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by bonnyb(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai APC

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Caution30: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
sirconfidence1:
If Buhari wins in odua land and mallam land as you said that's mean Buhari has scored 4/6. That score is enough for him to be declared as Nigeria next president.
So you think that the odua and mallams make up the larger population of naija ,up have missed,these are two out of over 450 tribes in naija. So ,wake up bro!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Intendy: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
tuniski:
I hope am proved right now? that's how politics is played.you.you know nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.