Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,088 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) (49250 Views)

South West Will Betray Jonathan - Opinion / 2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by teejah03(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2015
datguru:
GEJ TILL 2019 ooooooooo

now hear nigerians speak not by creating multiple nairaland accounts to give buhari likes

I tink we r tinking in d same line..na dem sabi

tongue
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by OneNaira6: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Trypant:

You are suffering from mal- nutrients! How was Nigeria in the last 8years and Nigerian states this year? The problem of Nigeria were created alongside with all the looters in APC who were formally in PDP! Who made the country bad? Who loots money 2 build Ota farm? Who stopped free education? Who is against western education and who is their sponsor? Who is old and sickened? Who wants to get power by force? During OBJ and Yaradua's regime, wot u complained abt, was it not dia? Who broth telecom 2 Nigeria and was receiving 1% interest in his personal purse? All the people in APC were they not the people spoiling Nigeria b4? And are still spoiling it till now? Who among them is clean? How many of dem award scholarship 2 40 or 50pupils 2 outside country? What is U-win? Who brought U-win? What is Subsidy? Have you seen the benefits aroud u? Or u r blind 2 see it? Even you, with the little office you r getting ur 1naira, have you given employment to sm1 who is not ur tribe? Or same religion with you? Govt is with the people, we ourselves r spoiling it and a leader can't rest with so much insults! What is FOI law? Who passed it? Without that, wud u have even posted this rubbish of urs? Hw many universities were approved in dis regime? Toothless bull dog!

Exactly. What I despise about APC is that all the politician that were well known for corruption while under PDP are APC card carrying members now. APC claimed they want to liberate the nation from corruption yet ironically Atiku is a member of their team, Obasanjo is a member of their team. The two most corrupt politicians in Nigeria right after Abacha. APC even went to IBB for endorsement. Only an ediot falls for APC scams. Not surprised the regions falling for are the dumbest in the entire nation and this is statistically proven

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Popemax(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Tazmode:
The General shall 'march' forth triumphantly by God's Grace
but the general is sick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Matty33(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:
The only region supporting Jonathan is the SE/SS. Clueless bunch. undecided

Those supporting Jonathan in the second clip. . . . See so much poverty around them . . . Smh. Yet, they want him to continue.

Thank goodness the other regions are wise and are in support of Buhari.
You are the clueless bunch, bastard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by LydiaBI(f): 1:57am On Feb 22, 2015
onagoodday1:

ogbeni..na dis video u dey comment on or na another...u watcham??

Oga Make I watch am? See your wide mouth like "u watcham??" Read my comment again and carefully if you can you'll know if I watched the videos or not.

Between,I no dey use my Data watch sex tapes online unlike you so I watch am!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nwaaba1(m): 2:37am On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ TILL BUHARI GET WELL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Those supporting Jonathan in the second clip. . . . See so much poverty around them . . . Smh. Yet, they want him to continue.

You are so tribalistic. Read your post and cover your face in shame. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by camplenigeria: 4:59am On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by swezenberg(m): 5:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Video shot in the East for Jonathan supporters. The Op must be high on cow dung
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Swiftboy(m): 5:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Am from the West and alot of us support Goodluck for continuity so wake up and smell the coffin... We Yoruba people are never fooled to believe Asiwaju and co's propaganda against our dynamic President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. grin
Ralphlauren:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by GLOBALX: 5:28am On Feb 22, 2015
The election may not favor Jonathan...Igbos and SS will vote for him.However,majority of Yorubas will not vote Jonathan and majority of the Hausas will not vote Jonathan.Apc is more like a Yoruba party and Yorubas can easily be cajoled with dis.Buhari is a norther and northerners will always support their own.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by obyrich(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Rochas and amaechi have seen all the mess in the SE and SS hence why they are all affiliated with buhari because they want to see things change. Its a pity that majority of Ibos/SS are blind to all the mess around them and would rather continue to support Jonathan foolishly.
You haven't answered my question. Does it mean their sacrifices are in vain? Are there no supporters of GEJ in SW and the Northern regions? Will he not get millions of vote from Yorubaland? Is Afenifere an Igbo or South-South group? Is it not in Lagos that APC and PDP are fighting each other? Where in Igboland was APC given similar fight as witnessed in some parts of Lagos? Even in Katsina where Buhari comes from, thousands will still vote GEJ. Please open your mind-it's politics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ikology(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Fool!
The only reason why you dumbfùck blind SE people is supporting this useless Jònadaft is based upon sentiment, ego and foolishness.
You still hate yorubas and hausas because a stupid warlord who sworn to protect Nigeria and later wanted to blackmail us caused your forefathers to be slaughtered like pigs.
While in your penury, the selfish coward ran to ivory coast and left you people to perish.
Believe it or not, GEJ's time is over.
Ekwensu! Leave south east alone. Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Ladoja, Yinka Odumakin etc are they from south east? Idiot. May your life be robbed the way Tinubu is robbing Lagos treasury while hypocritically chanting change. Say Amen to that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ramcie(f): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Zedric:

Dude, pls don't. I read like half of it and I feel like I wasted my time. You won't enjoy neither the book nor the movie

Ok thanks.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by drkay9: 6:17am On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by oduastates: 6:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Swiftboy:
Am from the West and alot of us support Goodluck for continuity so wake up and smell the coffin... We Yoruba people are never fooled to believe Asiwaju and co's propaganda against our dynamic President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. grin

I went through your post history and I can tell you are definitely not from the west. If they told you that you are, go and ask who'z d dada
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by firstolalekan(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Ikology:
Ekwensu! Leave south east alone. Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Ladoja, Yinka Odumakin etc are they from south east? Idiot. May your life be robbed the way Tinubu is robbing Lagos treasury while hypocritically chanting change. Say Amen to that.
Ewu Asaba
Continue leaving in penury.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Bosch10(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Most people supporting Jonathan were based on sentiments. Imagine someone saying "even pesin wey fail for class dey repeat" so they should give GEJ another chance. I couldn't believe I heard that, smh.

Those supporting Buhari had a passion for him.

Well, I believe Seun is tilting towards the support of Buhari. He just seems not to like APC for unknown reasons.
i am really not against buhari bt against apc.only if they explain the death behind Funsho Williams.i rest my case
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Dobxy(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2015
Goddex:

Good question bros.
I only watch videos on weekdays while in office with company data

All the same, No Vacancy in Aso Rock
GEJ till 2019

No wonder you are shouting GEJ 2015, cox you know you will rotten in jail, imagine you stealing company's data to download/watch online videos, anyway, am not surprised cox this is what GEJ taught u guys, pls don't mind ur president dat said stealing IS NOT CORRUPTION.
You need to change bro, pls let's have a better NIGERIA
#SaiBuhari
#ChangeWeNeed
#GMB all the way.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Bosch10(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:
GMB is the next president of Nigeria

Majority of Nigerians want change

Sai baba
you better go to bank or bureau d change,if u really need change.voting buhari doesn change anything and cant change it.Nigeria cant change if Nigerians dont change.personal transformation leads to a national transformation.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by oduastates: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
SammyHoe:

I have once said it Jonathan supporters have poor man's mentality, that's all

Nope I disagree.
I just think they are just incapable of functioning in an organised society beyond the clan level.
Also a substantial chunk cannot process information beyond this same.
It is easily proven by looking at the lack of criticism of their absolutely corrupt and uncaring politicians but they are keen to poke their nose elsewhere.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Lanretijani(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2015
.BUHARI HE WIN THE
ELECTION. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.
So in a nutshell.. buhari can change all these?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by nex(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Seun,

If as you say, both of those videos were made in Lagos, how come almost all the respondents in Video 1 said Jonathan would win, and almost all the respondents in Video 2 said Buhari would win. Please get your facts straight. That first video is either not Lagos, or it was rigged.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Hallams(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2015
The only problem i have with gej's government is just too corrupt and no other thing and i dont think corruption will cease to be in the system even if buhari's wi because i dont think Baba tinubu will drop is presidential ambition because of the person he said wasnt capable to rule nigeria in 2003 if he doesnt have other plans and gej just aving to repeat class is nt a new fin to me(personal interest).i av finally concluded that nigerians dont support any ruling government because of differences in tribe,religionbt as for me i will support the person that wins the election.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by MrEverest(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

That is what you are reduced to? Pathetic. See how you guys in bondage inadvertently sing and dance for your oppressors when you should dump them and seek others who can let you attain the dignity and choice others enjoy worldwide? My mobile phone contract (UK telecom provider) is around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at you blind supporters of GEJ. You have no exposure beyond "suffering and smiling" Nigeria to know how bad you have it and how pathetically oppressed you are. They fleece you and you guys simply embrace more corruption and 'wayo' to try and afford what should be the very basics any dignified human being should enjoy. Yet you continue to sing and dance for your oppressors of 16 years who will keep you as you are even if they have 80 years in charge of Nigeria. Sad. Very sad and I feel sorry for you.
You people are nothing but a bunch of sadistic sycophants. Everybody in Nigeria knows that data charges has been on a steady decline over the years, now, an MTN 1gb data goes for as low as #1200 from over #5000 not long ago! If he says he only uses company data/wifi to stream online videos doesn't mean he can't afford to watch it if he feels its very necessary, he is probably trying to conserve resources which every sane person does. You claim to be residing in London yet you are giving the impression that you know Nigeria more than someone who is based right here in Nigeria, such an irony! Btw GEJ & Buhari supporters who in all sincerity do you believe is voting based on sentiment? Your Buhari is serial looser who contested against both a very corrupt, autocratic, bad OBJ & a very weak, sick & docile Yaradua yet you & your fellow bigoted, sentimental & biased folks failed to support Buhari on each occasion only to champion him as a messiah today, now my question to you & your fellows is, what transformation or change occurred to Buhari that made you think that without him now, Nigeria will perish? If you & your folks are patriotic Nigerians devoid of bigotry, then there is no way you will not vote for GEJ who within a few years, was able to build 14 universities, revived the "30 years abandoned" railway system, reconstructed the notorious & perennially bad Benin/ore & Lagos/Ibadan exp way, built many almajiri schools for the North's abandoned street children, improved our airports & above all diversified our economy by transforming the agricultural sector. What else are you looking for in a president, Mr bigot?
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Ab2019(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
I can never be deceived wit this video as it did not showcased the mind of an average Nigerian. The first video was shot where there are more of SS/SE, what do u expect?
I thought this video was shot in Lagos, why are we not seen more of Yoruba that dominate Lagos
What I know is that Nigerians have decided!!!
God bless Nigeria!!!!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Swiftboy(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2015
That is for your pocket! You'll soon realize this...
oduastates:

I went through your post history and I can tell you are definitely not from the west. If they told you that you are, go and ask who'z d dada
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by ogunniyi2: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
In your dream
ozoigbondu:
All i know is GEJ till 2019 cheesy as for the video no data to watch it still downloading 50 shadesof grey read the novel it was nice and horrible at the same time wink

This movie was horrible pls don't download this movie lipsrsealed

Still on the matter no jupitar will make buhari defeat GEJ.PDP has been beaten buhari since 2003BC and it won't end this time

Vote wisely
Vote for contuinty
Vote for tranformation
Ignore the change and keep moving forward
Vote for Jonathan
GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Iceathome(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Stop ranting, I spent #1000-#1500 per day on calls and others-multiple it by a month to note the differ btw ur #6500.

Free the guy pls for he dont want to watch the video be say he dont want to period.

Besides, Buhari and APC are not the type of change we need now Maybe in another analog years.

around £18 per month (around N6,500.00) and gives me unlimited browsing, unlimited calls and unlimited text. I can do whatever I want on the go any day of the week from my own private line anywhere in the UK. How will you ever get such cost-effective empowerment that will allow you to be a more productive human being and greater human capital asset for your nation when the PDP you support ensures telecoms providers will never offer greater value because of high cost of operation?

Any company operating in Nigeria will automatically levy Nigerians heavily for the diesel they spend to power their operation and deduct 'rough terrain' tax from whatever they supply. This is why I laugh at
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2015
MrEverest:
You people are nothing but a bunch of sadistic sycophants. Everybody in Nigeria knows that data charges has been on a steady decline over the years, now, an MTN 1gb data goes for as low as #1200 from over #5000 not long ago! If he says he only uses company data/wifi to stream online videos doesn't mean he can't afford to watch it if he feels its very necessary, he is probably trying to conserve resources which every sane person does. You claim to be residing in London yet you are giving the impression that you know Nigeria more than someone who is based right here in Nigeria, such an irony! Btw GEJ & Buhari supporters who in all sincerity do you believe is voting based on sentiment? Your Buhari is serial looser who contested against both a very corrupt, autocratic, bad OBJ & a very weak, sick & docile Yaradua yet you & your fellow bigoted, sentimental & biased folks failed to support Buhari on each occasion only to champion him as a messiah today, now my question to you & your fellows is, what transformation or change occurred to Buhari that made you think that without him now, Nigeria will perish? If you & your folks are patriotic Nigerians devoid of bigotry, then there is no way you will not vote for GEJ who within a few years, was able to build 14 universities, revived the "30 years abandoned" railway system, reconstructed the notorious & perennially bad Benin/ore & Lagos/Ibadan exp way, built many almajiri schools for the North's abandoned street children, improved our airports & above all diversified our economy by transforming the agricultural sector. What else are you looking for in a president, Mr bigot?
You're so full of wisdom sirree!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats" / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.