Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) (3449 Views)

Mah Ball Point(pen)art Work / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by Oscarrazzi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Finally the Banky W piece has been finished, so I decided to share here. This drawing was started about four months ago, and has since then seen up to Eight other works done within this period. But after an extensive three days work on it, I finally got it finished.
Description of the study.
Model: Banky W
Medium: blue ball-point pen(BIC) on white embossed paper
Time: approx. 120hours
Release: 21st February 2015
Artist: Oscar Chuks.
Page at www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts to view more works from the artist. Happy viewing!

3 Likes

Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by pweetixandy: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
*coughs*

1 Like

Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by nedu2000(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
@Op,How did you Perfect the sphere-shaped crest on his shirt as well as the symmetry on the respective eyeglass frames?surely you didn't just use a pen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by prof800(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good job.

1 Like

Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by jessiecah(f): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wow....Are you for real??Looks exactly the same with the picture..you are blessed

1 Like

Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by Tos87(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
this is wonderful

1 Like

Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by buskie13(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
epic
Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by prinzfunchi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is just too good..!

If I had seen this pic without a Caption I wouldn't think its an artwork

Looks too real
Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by IanDiamonds: 1:45am On Mar 16, 2015
nedu2000:
@Op,How did you Perfect the sphere-shaped crest on his shirt as well as the symmetry on the respective eyeglass frames?surely you didn't just use a pen

I was about to ask the same....
Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by Godskidmidas(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
chaaii this drawing is awesome.. I'd have loved to to see the drawing of that his head that looks like egg
Re: A Realistic Ball-point Pen Portrait Drawing Of Banky W (finished Piece) by obidevine(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2016
This is amazing

(1) (Reply)

Okinographix Portfolio / Photography 2020 / BRT BUS ADVERTISING IN LAGOS STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.