Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply (5257 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Genea(f): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
dominique:
Why can't she reply in a language everybody can understand? She just made herself s butt of jokes. Anyways, let's wait for Stella's response by December.
Dominique Dominique chai diaris God ooooo,u just calculated response tym for aunty stella,r u her P.A
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is interesting.
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by iamrealdeji(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
floragregs:
This Toyin soooooooooo Local!!!!! "Spare" instead of "spell"? She should have kept her mouth shut.
Her own is worse than mama Peace,she's too local
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by cutebobo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Toyin, why are u falling my hand naooo
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by cutebobo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Toyin, why are u falling my hand naooo
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by bellesangel(f): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abeg.. Ooo..you guys should live my secondary school senior (toyin aimaku)alone oo.. Anty toyin I respect you oo, u sabi abuse perdon with respect' haba ko da oo. Aunty stella please take heart. Forgive and forget(wisdom is the principle thing,in all your getting,get understanding).

1 Like

Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
Dominique Dominique chai diaris God ooooo,u just calculated response tym for aunty stella,r u her P.A

lol, when a tweet Toyin sent her 'randomly' popped up 8 months later nko?

1 Like

Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
floragregs:
prof, I no claim say my English set die. I just dey stress on the fact say she local. Now run along, aproko!
u don dey vex?smiley madam no vex undecided
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Wendy80(f): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caveatemptor:
Toyin may be local but she is actually fighting for her friend and mentor Doris Simeon,whose husband and child Stella Damasus is alleged to have snatched and relocated to the USA where the mother of the child has no access to her kid. Hence the hash tag #bring back our son.
Abi Stella tie rope for the husband neck ni.
No one should question d decision of a full blown adult.

1 Like

Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Caveatemptor(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wendy80:

Abi Stella tie rope for the husband neck ni.
No one should question d decision of a full blown adult.

This is why women are a womans worst enemy. The son she took away is a full blown adult in your opinion?She stole the womans husband. Fine,but why steal her son? Through all this Doris Simeon has maintained a dignified silence while Miss Damasus has been ranting from across the Atlantic. This is also a woman who is alledged to have killed her first husband Jaiye Aboderin through her infidelity. These same woman has a long history of husband snatching and divorce. only quoted this your silly post for future reference.

1 Like

Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Wendy80(f): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caveatemptor:

This is why women are a womans worst enemy. The son she took away is a full blown adult in your opinion?She stole the womans husband. Fine,but why steal her son? Through all this Doris Simeon has maintained a dignified silence while Miss Damasus has been ranting from across the Atlantic. This is also a woman who is alledged to have killed her first husband Jaiye Aboderin through her infidelity. These same woman has a long history of husband snatching and divorce. only quoted this your silly post for future reference.
I don't believe in husband snatching in asmuch as I HATE infidelity, if a husband cheats, u tackle the Cheat and not d woman he's cheating with. Doris acted well when she said she has no business with Stella.
U don't have to insult me cos I have a different Opinion.

1 Like

Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by Caveatemptor(m): 1:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Wendy80:

I don't believe in husband snatching in asmuch as I HATE infidelity, if a husband cheats, u tackle the Cheat and not d woman he's cheating with. Doris acted well when she said she has no business with Stella.
U don't have to insult me cos I have a different Opinion.

Quoted again for future reference.

Once again I ask you,The little boy that Daniel and Stella took to America without the consent of the mother Doris? Was he consulted or asked if he wanted to stay with the mother or father?
Did that child have a say in this mess?
Secondly does Stella Damasus have a history of husband snatching and infidelity and divorcee?
Thirdly was Stellas infidelity not f1ngered as one of the causes of the high blood pressure that killed Jaiye Aboderin her girst husband?
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by HyconMojo(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2017
I love clap backs/jibes but with all sincerity, this is just a piece of shit. She could have made more senses. Ma ma ma ma ma ma ...NONSENSE
Re: Lmao.. Toyin Aimakhu Just Replied Stella Damasus's Mean Tweet Video Reply by galken: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2018
codesjunction:
A ready 2 players that aids trainees to practice the psychological math technique of estimating. When you're developing your video color switch game that there is just one right answer per formula, just make sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Having Fun With Tekno At Club Quilox / Hush Puppi Stack 500 Million Dollars In His House Save,throwback(photo+video) / EXPOSED: Is This The  Supposed 16yr Old Girl, Whom Nollywood Actor, Moses Armstr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.