Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I’m Not Dating Flavour Says Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Dating Flavour Says Chidinma (541 Views)

Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time / Yemi Alade Reveals How She Was Obsessed About Dating Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Dating Flavour Says Chidinma by orlandoblue: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Finally, the Nigerian female artiste Chidinma Ekile replies to the rumor spreading around that she is dating the music super star “flavour nabanian”

Both of them where in Cape town, South Africa were the video of the song titled “olulofe” was shot. If you watched the video you would notice a particular scene where Chidinma and Flavour had a passionate kiss together, this is not the first time the pair had such passionate affection but the first one happened in their video titled “Oh baby”.....

FULL ARTICLE AT http://naijarace.com/im-not-dating-flavour-says-chidinma/

(1) (Reply)

Blurred Suit? Pharrell & Robin Thicke To Pay $ 7.3M To Marvin Gaye's Family / Wizkid Flaunts His Newly Acquired Blings Collection [photos] / A Husband Available To Be Purchased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.