Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Personal Opinion About Any Nigerian Sicking Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Opinion About Any Nigerian Sicking Presidential Candidate (514 Views)

Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Gej Cannot Win South West (personal Opinion) @barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Opinion About Any Nigerian Sicking Presidential Candidate by Olomz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
My position about Buhari's state of health (if actually he has health challenge) and the forthcoming Presidential Election:
I critically study each President that has emerged since Nigeria got back her democrazy in the year 1999 and come to salute and give maximum kudos to Late (Alh) Umaru Musa Yar'adua (of blessed memory). Despite his health status and his suffered ailment, he has been the no.1 and best President Nigeria has ever democratically produced.
I therefore come to a conclusion that ailing Presidential candidate will everly be suitable for Nigeria as a Nation anytime she prepares for Presidential Election. This is premised on the fact that any person in such ailing position (irrespective of his/her political party) is the best candidate because he/she will want to do everything possible to put smiles on the faces of the citizenry in other to:
1. Clean the mess/atrocities he has committed in the past years.
2. Seek God's favour as he draw closer to his grave.
3. Make a record of good name and positive impacts because he already knows his days on earth are numbered.
These and lots more are reasons to keep projecting ailing and closer to grave Presidential Candidate.
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: My Personal Opinion About Any Nigerian Sicking Presidential Candidate by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olomz:
My position about Buhari's state of health (if actually he has health challenge) and the forthcoming Presidential Election:
I critically study each President that has emerged since Nigeria got back her democrazy in the year 1999 and come to salute and give maximum kudos to Late (Alh) Umaru Musa Yar'adua (of blessed memory). Despite his health status and his suffered ailment, he has been the no.1 and best President Nigeria has ever democratically produced.
I therefore come to a conclusion that ailing Presidential candidate will everly be suitable for Nigeria as a Nation anytime she prepares for Presidential Election. This is premised on the fact that any person in such ailing position (irrespective of his/her political party) is the best candidate because he/she will want to do everything possible to put smiles on the faces of the citizenry in other to:
3. Make a record of good name and positive impacts because he already knows his days on earth are numbered.
These and lots more are reasons to keep projecting ailing and closer to grave Presidential Candidate.
God Bless Nigeria!!!
This is thread is as sick as Yaradua and Buhari combined.
Re: My Personal Opinion About Any Nigerian Sicking Presidential Candidate by bokohalal(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP, please, clarify what you are seeking.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Opinion About Any Nigerian Sicking Presidential Candidate by nke001: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Olomz:
God Bless Nigeria!!!

Actually no doubt Yar adua has been the best president of nigeria...

But am ailing former military dictator as a democratic president...

NO WAY!...

(1) (Reply)

The Political Armed Robbery In Ekiti - Sonala Olumhense / Real Facts / Elbinmanny And Balkan Are Two Bastards Working For PDP And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.