Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House (2853 Views)

Opinion: I Disagree With FFK For Slamming BAT Over Amotekun Statement / So Edo Men Own Ait And Channel TV / Osinbajo’s Statement On Magu Was A Personal Opinion – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by DickTator1: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is just my opinion and instinct, not hard investigative work.
My instinct tells me the money belongs to Amaechi.
I believe Tinubu owns the mansion but Amaechi owns the money.

Tinubu practically owns Lagos, this could be one of his numerous houses.

LETS HEAR YOUR OPINION.

Click Like for Amaechi and Share for Tinubu

lalasticlala, mynd please put this on frontpage to gather peoples opinion.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by DickTator1: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
@QueenSuccubus are you in a cult?
Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
DickTator1:
@QueenSuccubus are you in a cult?

shocked shocked shocked

Not bcoz u put a question mark (?) @ d end of ur sentence , doesnt mean a ur asking....
Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by DickTator1: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Not bcoz u put a question mark (?) @ d end of ur sentence , doesnt mean a ur asking....

Question mark denotes a question. And your answer is.......... grin grin grin
Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by DickTator1: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
See the thief

6 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
DickTator1:

LETS HEAR YOUR OPINION.

well in my opinion my personal instinct tells me u r sick! No hard investigative work.

10 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by DickTator1: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
IbnIslam:
well in my opinion my personal instinct tells me u r sick! No hard investigative work.

See this abo...... help me finish it?

2 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Assumption remains the mother of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by yarimo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mtcheeew useless and mumu thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by DickTator1: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew useless and mumu thread. undecided

Na you mumu pass, ode.

3 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by yarimo(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
DickTator1:

Na you mumu pass, ode.
this is how I see your mumu useless silly trash in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by gurnam: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Some of you ipob come up with very silly and unintelligent stuff just to be seeing having an opinion.
Don't you have enough data ?

2 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Seems the op's brain has refuse to rise even as Jesus rose from the dead today.
Muazu said the house belongs to him,he even told us he built it with a loan. Abeg how does it belong to tinubu again?

3 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by tribalistseun: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thiefnubuu is a thief

4 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Iamwrath: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
seun and lalasticlala are not idiots

asking them to push this to front page is like asking skyebank to leave it's safe open and the bank unguarded in Mushin

Everybody, deaf , blind, dumb , imbeciles , mad people , Igbo,abooki ,afonja will rush in to get theirs

this isn't a valid topic

2 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by waledeji(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
No Tinubu practically owns Lagos, this could be one of his numerous houses.

No be eeboes get 3/4 of Lagos again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

These people sef, there matter just weak me cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
DickTator1:

Igbos say that Lagos is no-man's land.
Igbos say that Ndigbo own 95% of properties in Lagos.
Igbos say that Tinubu owns most of the landed properties in Lagos.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
merit455:
I will continue to be a stupid boy sir

I pity your father
Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by CONFAMA: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Okezenwa: 5:28am On Apr 17, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Igbos say that Lagos is no-man's land.
Igbos say that Ndigbo own 95% of properties in Lagos.
Igbos say that Tinubu owns most of the landed properties in Lagos.

They are confused and have no shame. Its only on nairaland you will see one dirty boy living in Ebonyi with his old parent and claiming to have 3 mansion in Lagos. When you burst them, they switch handle again to continue their foolishness. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 17, 2017
DickTator1:

LETS HEAR YOUR OPINION.

You should have titled your thread: Stupid opinion. This would have been alot more appropriate

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research / PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail / Sunday Punch Newspaper Front Page Headlines (photo) - 04/11/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.