Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? (35260 Views)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Alexxx2000: 12:40pm On May 14
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

6 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:43pm On May 14
Police should be number one

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Dundalk(m): 12:46pm On May 14
angry
check and re check..

Nobody..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Sirkingsnado: 12:49pm On May 14
grin grin

Tinubu and APC una no go end well

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Sergio101(m): 12:51pm On May 14
Nepa and APC

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by nonhuman(m): 12:51pm On May 14
Tailor
APC
Tinubu
NEPA

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:56pm On May 14
What is the difference between Tinubu and APC?

Final answer BATeria

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Prince2324: 1:06pm On May 14
You miss Tinubu

9 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Wainey: 1:29pm On May 14
My Parents should be number1.

I put too much trust in them and experienced the biggest setbacks i have seen in my life, i figured later that "life is a do it on ur own project" but i have almost spend half my sojourn on earth when i realised this.

Then i took the hard decision of leading my life without their support, e no sha funny in the beginning but i thank God. That risk has paid off.
The rest cannot dissapoint me cos i already have no expectation from them, especially that NEPA

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Chimarto: 1:52pm On May 14
Tinubu's policy

33 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Mercenary123: 1:54pm On May 14
Peter obi

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Melagros(m): 1:56pm On May 14
COMRADES, it is tinubu

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Kharol1234: 2:05pm On May 14
APC and my LANDLORD

34 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by NoniblaqStore(m): 2:27pm On May 14
You see NEPA, no body frustrate humans reach these people, what is the essence of bringing electricity for 2 mins in every 24hrs?? Chai. We go survive, anyway I sell quality vintage shirts, see my thread now before e finish o.

23 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Mannly1: 2:27pm On May 14
None
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Bunnatex(m): 2:27pm On May 14
Reno Omokri .

The man's tweet keep popping in my timeline despite the fact that I don't follow him.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Sccarrr: 2:27pm On May 14
24 Fuel

4 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Ohislee(m): 2:27pm On May 14
Boss

My attitude towards him is beginning to change subconsciously.

God save us from bosses from hell.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Smartcitizen: 2:27pm On May 14
Tinubu and I can beat him up if I see him.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by KingNom(m): 2:28pm On May 14
5. APC - All Progressives Congress

TO LEAVE THE CAMP OF SATAN-THE GREAT OFFENDER, FOR GOD ALMIGHTY NOW AND FOR ETERNITY, Please read:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information via the email address in my bio.

God Bless You!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by YoungLionken(m): 2:28pm On May 14
Ebola and the entire APCheat crew sad!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Shattuck(m): 2:28pm On May 14
Apc no go die better

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by ObaKlaz: 2:28pm On May 14
My Boss. That Modafuhker. I just feel like smashing his nose with my fist every time.

11 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by STEPHENPERE844(m): 2:28pm On May 14
NO 10 TINUBU

24 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Watinhapen(m): 2:28pm On May 14
Tilunbu, APC, and useless NEPA

26 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by SEGLIZ: 2:29pm On May 14
love ba tan! this space should be comfortable for me.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Damian911: 2:29pm On May 14
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by princeemmma(m): 2:29pm On May 14
Tinubu should have been added to number 1

Because he has been the source of distrust and displeasure for every other thing that is listed up there

21 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by OboOlora(f): 2:29pm On May 14
U nor put CardiB
That guy na oloshi with em trial n error FOREX policies
Instead make the black-dot headed MF leave dollar to reach 3k, make we fit buy all the Lagos properties finish

6 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:29pm On May 14
The list is not exhaustive

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by hammer567: 2:29pm On May 14
Bateria

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll / 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.