Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? (63560 Views)

See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / Shei You Know Say You Fit Use Your Comedy Skit Make Money / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Beesluv: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tufiakwa.
With those eyes kongbas
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by hakeem4(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
At nll
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by gbolaskblog(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
enter wia?? shocked shocked
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Johnnoo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
I dey krase
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Adiwana: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
okpolo eye no be open eye..enter at your own risk
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by kennyman2000(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hahahahaha.... Many people will run on sighting the men in the bus not to even talk of entering
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by donsteady(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Amoung Nigerian Governors na only Ayo Fayose fit enter
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by confamgist237: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oga since feb 21 the mod jus get chanced to move am to fp...

Is not how far but how well..

Na only God know how many tym tohtoh decay topic don hint fp

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by homotayo11(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am covered with d bllod of jesus...lol

abi i don enter ni..
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by NifemiOlu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why not? Those are well-meaning Nigerians going about their businesses. Stop discrimination. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by oismail(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will
I'm just like dem
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by tjfulloption(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watin? I go enta neat

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by IceDude(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why not? Nor be guyz like me dey inside, abi dem get 2 heads? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nicolars(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ezedon:
There's nothing wrong with entering the bus, just dress rugged like them appear as a crazy person n they'll fear u
What if u left home dressed as d richest man in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Seculent: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ezedon:
There's nothing wrong with entering the bus, just dress rugged like them appear as a crazy person n they'll fear u
The question here is... "Will you go back home and dress rugged before entering the bus? No!

I am sure you won't dare try to enter it if you love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
With their eyes, you fit see the foreseeable future of wetin await you
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Captainswag225(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
lol, only a fool will see death coming and still wait for death to catch up with him or her.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by francizy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Name this type I enter one day way dem commot my big pad from my pocket and I no know... grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
"grin"

Uhm...Why not?? undecided I'll enter the Bus with Swag....Thank God for My Tukwando and Jackie-Chan's fighting Moves...Plus..My pocket Knife is always With me..So...practically, I'm protected from Any Thug... lipsrsealed cool

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kanbee:
i fit enter am... on d condition say na for inside film!

in another news......

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

Dj nko?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by ikorodureporta: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ppl wey dey plan evil no dey show demsef like dis... Me i no de stay for that side of bus, so i go jst de look them...
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by iborinnoss(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Nothing dey happen, I go cross mind enter.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by cruzyteejay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
bosschinalu:
I love trekking Ohhº°˚˚˚°º‎​
now you are talking
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by kamez(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
I go enter am no shaking.
my craz e pass their craze.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by justmenoni: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
I no fit enter cos na our Yoruba Yoruba brodas full inside

Umartins1:
You fit enter this bus?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Spybradd: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
just behave like them,you know?those amala ppl
wey de always say "AHHH,AHHH",those touts,agberos,do like them.
,those "OWODA?!?!", just do like them and you wont have any probs...
grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by greatmaxjude: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Make sure say ur eyes dey red like pepper, so when u enter d bus na them go dey fear u inside d bus
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by bosschinalu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
cruzyteejay:

now you are talking

Shey N̶̲̅α̲̅ this Ember month I go enter that kind bus? I prefr to abide by the saying, Better Late than Never, cause I fit no reach my destination
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by heffem(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ol boy, see as their eyes dey glow like police man torchlight....... "I enter not"

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol. I get face pass dis ones na grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Skibofire(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
tjfulloption:
Watin? I go enta neat
Japanese spare parts dealer. nwanne how business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.