Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? (63563 Views)

See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / Shei You Know Say You Fit Use Your Comedy Skit Make Money / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wen i no smoke oshogbo weed
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Skibofire(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin"

Uhm[i...Why not?? undecided I'll enter the Bus with Swag....Thank God for My Tukwando and Jackie-Chan's fighting Moves...Plus..My pocket Knife is always in My Handbag...So...practically, I'm protected from Any Thug... lipsrsealed
[/b]pocket knife is always in my hand bag[b]
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by bidexmat(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
In kiss daniel's voice * laye laye o baby ko jor!* grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Boyooosa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
For where?
Why u de do dis to urself when ISIL de der de lure Suicide Bombers with Good Cash!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by cruzyteejay(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
bosschinalu:

Shey N̶̲̅α̲̅ this Ember month I go enter that kind bus? I prefr to abide by the saying, Better Late than Never, cause I fit no reach my destination

#teamlegedezebenz

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by EastLebanon(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
This one na strictly for apc members...
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Rolandken(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ezedon:
There's nothing wrong with entering the bus, just dress rugged like them appear as a crazy person n they'll fear u
So when u see the bus, you'll now go home and change ur clothes to a rugged one and return to enter the bus just to make them fear you okwa ya?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by harry509: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Umartins1:
You fit enter this bus?
I go enta join dem open dsame EYE.... shocked
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by StarboyMichael(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
How come dis picture from Feb is on front page
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by legba1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
I dey craze? make I enter one chance. ....no way!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Skoopy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
If only super cob MBU is with me undecided
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by sammaking(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omo this one na death trap o
" kill yourself by yourself"
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Mufasa27(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
This people wey I dey see for this bus nor get joy oo
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by sammaking(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Skanas:
Lol na to de smoke weeed de enter de bus jejely na him sure pass... grin

grin I feel you bro
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Elinob(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
One chance
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by sammaking(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
lmm4real:
Conductor be shouting ONE MORE HEAD TO GO.

grin just 'one lucky chance' cry
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by sage2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Deolaw:
It's the safest. Most one chance buses have cool headed people in it to deceive you.

But I will sit by the door.

Exactly! Some even go as far as using a woman breastfeeding a baby.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by jornie(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
F

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Fclin: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lool.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
lmm4real:
Conductor be shouting ONE MORE HEAD TO GO.
gringrin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ezedon:
There's nothing wrong with entering the bus, just dress rugged like them appear as a crazy person n they'll fear u
grin you dressed in readiness for this, knowing you will be getting in transit with 'em brigands, ba cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won't board this kain bus ooooo, via hapu uwa nke a tokarariri mmiri okporoko na okpokwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by daviefm(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
tongue u for enter wit weed in one hand, cutlass in d other then u start reading psalm for mind

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by erasmus101: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
nothing is wrong entering the bus,na to carry alomo nd one tablet of weed d smoke m the enter,dem go fear u too
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Redman44(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omo, this one na ' BUS OF DEATH and ASSAULT '. I will just stylishly turn back and look for another bus. Who wants to die in these last months of the year? Abeg, Life dey sweet me at the moment. Cheers.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Boyooosa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Selfie gone Bad... SHIT background. grin

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Naa prison bus be this ooo, naa hardened criminals full d bus. grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Redman44(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
tpraiz:
I go entr only if bible dey my hand:::::::

See this one o shocked shocked shocked Are you okay?

Even the Bible says we should flee from all Apearances of Evil lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmn. I gentle o.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by brainiacadeboi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
DO U WANNA GET A FREEBET? Place a N100 free bet thru this link www.wasere.com/freebet/07064281130 And u also get N100 when u refer ur friends
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
I would rather trek to sokoto
Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by Boyooosa(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Donkey lightens up the Selfie.... cheesy

Re: Funny Picture Of The Day. You Fit Enter? by sanitelag(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin tongue koda wasa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.