Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) (12151 Views)

Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
mrmetoo1:

He didn't say he has a million naira in his account. Go do your research, he even addressed it in the interview he granted Ebony TV.
don't mind that gej robot. The guy is full of lies but, he's not a careful liar.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by dickoflife(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I am not sure you have crossed the borders in your father's living room to your niegbour's house talkless of knowing the Hilton Brand. I am well traveled and part of hilton honors reward programme. For that particular reason, I have enjoyed the services of the hilton brand globally and trust me, no two hilton is similar in look and feel talkless of their decor. Your emptiness is pathetic.
what is your problem you dis man? Why must you make buhari apologists look like fools? Look I am well travelled too. I just came from umuahia yesterday... lols

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
You think transcorp hilton hotel abuja patronizes roadside furniture like your father? They prolly got that table from the stable of a furniture company in london or somewhere in europe.
Bad Mouth.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by aresa: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I am not a TAN member. Simply because the APC propaganda media machine is spewing lies about Jonathan does not mean that everyone supporting Jonathan is directly linked to his campaign groups.
I am a Nigerian and concerned about APC lies.
I rather you address me under my own merits as a concerned Nigerian and not a TANoid.
Regards.

But you are a TAnoid hence your thoughtless and illogical rubbish very synonymous with unintelligent TAnoid ways and lazy thinking.... Who confirms rubbish just by looking at 2 meaningless pictures? Only TAnoids of course...

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Descartes: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babadeik:
Buhari being in London or in the moon or in planet mars is immaterial, what is ojectionable is the manufacturing of lies to prove that claim.
The same picture released by APC as part of Buhari's London visit is in the Nigerian Guardian cover page of Feb 22, 2015 from which one can see on the centre table (i) a bottle of AQUAFINA table water, a well known Nigerian brand.(ii) the top paper on the stack of newpapers is the DSTV magazine published by multichoice. This magazine is found in most homes and hotels in Nigeria. DSTV does not operate in London. It is strictly African
APC is a fraud !! I laugh in Cantonese...grin

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by ndcide(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
If we can get lie about buhari's whereabout on the Home page, why can't we get topics like this that exposes the lie to the home page.

I think this should hit the home page now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by MalcoImX: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
pls don't reply that gej's programmed robot again. Check his profile, u'll get what i mean. He's one of those paid agent of doom moved to NAIRALAND FORUM last month. He's only doing his master's bidding but, God has already done with their master. You cannot be moving with cash from one church to another and at the same time hosting witches and wizards. Can they deceive God?
Thanks buddy.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
dickoflife:
what is your problem you dis man? Why must you make buhari apologists look like fools? Look I am well travelled too. I just came from umuahia yesterday... lols

A little sense of humor is good... Very soon Aba will attract the Hilton. Hear they are building the biggest mall in Africa in Aba (Aba mega mall) another achievement under Jonathan's admnistration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:

But you are a TAnoid hence your thoughtless and illogical rubbish very synonymous with unintelligent TAnoid ways and lazy thinking.... Who confirms rubbish just by looking at 2 meaningless pictures? Only TAnoids of course...

Yet you are pointless in all your efforts to join issues with a brainless man? How smart of you... Lol

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
ndcide:
If we can get lie about buhari's whereabout on the Home page, why can't we get topics like this that exposes the lie to the home page.

I think this should hit the home page now.

They APC have a strong hold on social media, don't even bother, everybody interested in the affairs of this country will first of all touch base with the political section of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by ndcide(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

They APC have a strong hold on social media, don't even bother, everybody interested in the affairs of this country will first of all touch base with the political section of nairaland.

I get your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by simpleseyi: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I am not sure you have crossed the borders in your father's living room to your niegbour's house talkless of knowing the Hilton Brand. I am well traveled and part of hilton honors reward programme. For that particular reason, I have enjoyed the services of the hilton brand globally and trust me, no two hilton is similar in look and feel talkless of their decor. Your emptiness is pathetic.

You have traveled globally and you are still on Jonathan's $10 per post internet e-worriors crew.
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Babadeik: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
re u a nigerian? I doubt it because, u would ve felt people's discomforts courtesy of ur incompetent and corrupt gej.
Always speak for yourself in a public forum. Why won't you be discomforted, when you spend your time trolling the internet. Stop being a free loader looking for who to blame for your lack of achievements. Find something useful to engage your time with. Take responsibility for your life and you will be surprised how that elusive comfort will locate you and drive away the anger, bitterness and despondency destroying you. Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will do that for you, it is your call to make

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by DzTzl(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op is right on ds 1, bt dn if he had made his points clear & backed out wld hv bn better dn his cold war wv any1 hu opposes him, I am an APC person but I don't subscribe to Lies! Wt d heck!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

You have traveled globally and you are still on Jonathan's $10 per post internet e-worriors crew.

Jonathan don't need to pay me to speak to my fellow Nigerians about my observation.

You guys who are obviously paid are doing a horrible job at trolling for the APC. I have no doubts you are telling yourself that this election should come and go so that you can rest.

I can pull a Kermit tea sipping mode on you all but this is too important to ignore. Thus I have all you trollers time today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
DzTzl:
Op is right on ds 1, bt dn if he had made his points clear & backed out wld hv bn better dn his cold war wv any1 hu opposes him, I am an APC person but I don't subscribe to Lies! Wt d heck!!

Bro thank you. I honestly don't mind taking a chill pill but for every dosage of lies dished out, some one must speak for the voice of the everyday Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by DzTzl(f): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Bro thank you. I honestly don't mind taking a chill pill but for every dosage of lies dished out, some one must speak for the voice everyday Nigerian.
I no b "bros" biko cheq my profile I am a female
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Locapito(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babadeik:

Always speak for yourself in a public forum. Why won't you be discomforted, when you spend your time trolling the internet. Stop being a free loader looking for who to blame for your lack of achievements. Find something useful to engage your time with. Take responsibility for your life and you will be surprised how that elusive comfort will locate you and drive away the anger, bitterness and despondency destroying you. Neither Buhari nor Jonathan will do that for you, it is your call to make
u would ve directed ur advice to ur co gej robot that posted the stupid lie. For ur information, i am an ARCHITECT by profession and i can tell u that God has sooooooooo bless me. But when looking at poor and devastated condition you and co gej robots re passing through, it becomes appropriate and necessary to help u robots back to normal through the much anticipated C H A N G E. Ok?

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Locapito:
u would ve directed ur advice to ur co gej robot that posted the stupid lie. For ur information, i am an ARCHITECT by profession and i can tell u that God has sooooooooo bless me. But when looking at poor and devastated condition you and co gej robots re passing through, it becomes appropriate and necessary to help u robots back to normal through the much anticipated C H A N G E. Ok?

Robots that write sensibly and a bitter individual like you who is better?

Nigeria's presidency is not for the unstable minded leaders like GMB and his supporters. Bunch of liars!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Topeakintola: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
PDP and TANoids are dullards

Is this Abuja too?

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:
PDP and TANoids are dullards

Is this Abuja too?

You are missing the point. Nobody doubts the fact GMB is in london.
What I find curious is why your party feel they can use pictures snapped in Nigeria for the sake of political propaganda ... Are you daft?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Ivanspring(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Really enjoying this thread. I also love the fact that you've refused to be bullied or intimidated. Keep it up op.

Nigerians are wiser.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by ChimaAdeoye: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:
It is such a shame how far APC is ready to go to deceive Nigerians about the health status of Buhari. The attached picture is supposed Buhari's interview in London.

Unfortunately, the room in London where the interview held has the finger print and striking similarity with rooms in Transcorp Hilton Abuja. The chairs, tables and paintings all point to Abuja Transcorp Hilton signature room decoration.

See pics below. The first picture is #buharifakelondoninterview and the latter is #transcorphiltonabuja. Look at the center tables for starters.

[size=18pt]So why is the APC so eager to hide Buhari's real reason for going to London
Why is the APC lying about Buhari's activities in London?

What is really going on?? ?? ?? ??
[/size]

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Topeakintola: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You are missing the point. Nobody doubts the fact GMB is in london.
What I find curious is why your party feel they can use pictures snapped in Nigeria for the sake of political propaganda ... Are you daft?

Do you have any cogent evidence that the pictures were 'snapped' in Nigeria? Just because you have identified a hotel in Nigeria with a similar interior decor as the one in London does not prove anything. Big Hotel Chains usually use similar furnishing and interior decor for all their hotels

You are the daft one here, playing to the gallery and feeling like an investigator. Make yourself useful and give us irrefutable evidence that the interview took place in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:

Do you have any cogent evidence that the pictures were 'snapped' in Nigeria? Just because you have identified a hotel in Nigeria with a similar interior decor as the one in London does not prove anything. Big Hotel Chains usually use similar furnishing and interior decor for all their hotels

You are the daft one here, playing to the gallery and feeling like an investigator. Make yourself useful and give us irrefutable evidence that the interview took place in Abuja

Let your media team come forward and deny it, another tread by one guy called called the publisher has buttressed my observations. He even identified the water on the table as aquafina bottled water; made in Nigeria and the newspapers. Your media propaganda crew thought they could get away with this, but the more you all lie, the more attention we pay to your activities.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by eleven(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
At OP... GOD bless you for your intelligent factual observations. A Twitter handle @MrAyeDee is trending now for sharing same observations and more with facts similar to yours.

Please go through his tweets or hashtags: #BuharisHealth #APCLies & #NigeriaDecides . These hashtags are currently trending. APC has been seriously exposed and embarrassed on Twitter. Shame.

Wonder why this is not on front page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
eleven:
At OP... GOD bless you for your intelligent factual observations. A Twitter handle @MrAyeDee is trending now for sharing same observations and more with facts similar to yours.

Please go through his tweets or hashtags: #BuharisHealth #APCLies & #NigeriaDecides . These hashtags are currently trending. APC has been seriously exposed and embarrassed on Twitter. Shame.
Wonder why this is not on front page.

When APC supporters have nothing to say, they begin to curse and demean others. It is not working any more. Nigerians are wiser.

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
This topic is now trending on Twitter even if ignored on nairaland #Apclies

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by eleven(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

If will be extremely disappointing if NL does not put this topic on the front page. It will only mean they are aiding and abetting APC to deceive Nigerians. This is a front page topic.

Please those with access to the moderators should please copy them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Topeakintola: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Let your media team come forward and deny it, another tread by one guy called called the publisher has buttressed my observations. He even identified the water on the table as aquafina battled water; made in Nigeria and the newspapers. Your media propaganda crew thought they could get away with this, but the more you all lie, the more attention we pay to your activities.

Semi-literate TANoid....

You are the one disputing the authenticity of the picture so the onus is on you to provide the needed evidence to discredit it. You must be a product of a failed educational system to imply that Aquafina is a made in Nigeria product. Say the truth, you have never left the shores of your village so you dont know basic facts about goods & services at an international level.

Noviolence2015:

On one hand, you criticize APC supporters of being docile but you are relying on Twitter and taking words from frustrated propagandists as the truth.

Make yourself useful by providing irrefutable evidence instead of begging for Front page

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:

Semi-literate TANoid....

You are the one disputing the authenticity of the picture so the onus is on you to provide the needed evidence to discredit it. You must be a product of a failed educational system to imply that Aquafina is a made in Nigeria product. Say the truth, you have never left the shores of your village so you dont know basic facts about goods & services at an international level.

On one hand, you criticize APC supporters of being docile but you are relying on Twitter and taking words from frustrated propagandists as the truth.

Make yourself useful by providing irrefutable evidence instead of begging for Front page
The Twitter guy obviously copied my original observations. He is the one taking from me. I started this conversation since morning. Please pay close attention before writing.

You sound defeated and sad as regards to how low your party went this time around. #APCLIES

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by mogentle(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op is making no sense, these rooms are not the same. Look deeper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Customs Bans Rice Importation Again / Lagos At 50 - Programme Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.