Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) (12150 Views)

Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Topeakintola: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

The Twitter guy obviously copied my original observations. He is the one taking from me. I started this conversation since morning. Please pay close attention before writing.

You sound defeated and sad as regards to how low your party went this time around. #APCLIES

You are a deluded man. cheesy

You are the defeated man here, you have no evidence and u have no point.

Imagine the fool saying that Aquafina is a Nigerian product. Go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by mogentle(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
I pity those who are dancing to OP's tune.
Look at the first pix, there is an object that look like a sink/washing basin beside the frame,right hand side, attached to the wall. Where is it in d 2nd pix?
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Gh0stFreak: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
mogentle:
Op is making no sense, these rooms are not the same. Look deeper.
If you had read the message attached you would seen the explanation.
People like you will always make your masters look bad and frustrated because you don't pay attention.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by mogentle(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Another point: There's a door at the head region of the woman right beside the washing basin on the wall,but nothing like that is in d 2nd pic. The 2nd has a very plain wall up to the window. This OP is not smart at all.
MORE TO COME,
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Topeakintola: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

[s]If you had read the message attached you would seen the explanation.
People like you will always make your masters look bad and frustrated because you don't pay attention.[/s]

You are just trolling....
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

You are just trolling....

This guy... Look for other curse words to help drive your point home... It all getting boring with your use of delusion, jobless and troll poo smiley

Morning but stop the lies #apclies

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2015
mogentle:
Another point: There's a door at the head region of the woman right beside the washing basin on the wall,but nothing like that is in d 2nd pic. The 2nd has a very plain wall up to the window. This OP is not smart at all.
MORE TO COME,

What is your point?

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2015
mogentle:
I pity those who are dancing to OP's tune.
Look at the first pix, there is an object that look like a sink/washing basin beside the frame,right hand side, attached to the wall. Where is it in d 2nd pix?
It is a shame... The second picture only demonstrate that the rooms are all from Transcorp hilton. So you now think, the pictures are from same room?

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

You are a deluded man. cheesy

You are the defeated man here, you have no evidence and u have no point.

Imagine the fool saying that Aquafina is a Nigerian product. Go and sleep

#apclies and when caught they curse you out. grin grin grin....
Anger and lies are two bad recipe for achieving anything in life. You all need to have a clear head. #apclies

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2015
DzTzl:
I no b "bros" biko cheq my profile I am a female

I am very sorry. Good morning my fair lady of no common kind. smiley wink
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Again Fayose has taken the initiative to proof APC wrong.

Doubt this and I will know you are a cult follower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let the defenders of #APCLIES come and defend this...
Nigerians are tired of lies.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is the original source of the whole conversation relating to APC lies about Hilton being london.

NAIRALANDER (me) nonviolence started this convo, but nairaland will not even recognise that one of its own blogger started the room frenzy.

Fayose and Aye Dee stepped in and everybody is feeding on what they have done. It all started with this post before most Nigerians were awake on Sunday morning.

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Your stupidity is epic and mindblowing.

Even "budget" hotels like travelodge, easyhotel and premierinn replicate similar interior decoration/furniture across their entire hotel chain worldwide. . . . How much more a 5star hotel like hilton.
Bullcrap. Liar. That 70s era decor in Abuja Hilton is NOT replicated in any Hilton hotel anywhere, and definitely not in London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Bullcrap. Liar. That 70s era decor in Abuja Hilton is NOT replicated in any Hilton hotel anywhere, and definitely not in London.

You dey mind them empty boys coming here to make too much noise. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Bans Rice Importation Again / I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu / Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.