Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again (30850 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / Why Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / OBASANJO SHUNS PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by koolet: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2015
all i want is change
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by fatdon2(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Hit the like if you know buhari will win this election.

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by OmoEniafelamo(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
I saw Buruji Kashamu's campaign boards at Ogun state on my way to Lagos yesterday.
Damn! The facial expresssion of the dude is enough not to vote for him. He looks like a hardened criminal.

angry angry

Can you say this to Kashamu's face if he invites you to his office at Best Western, Bar Beach? Where were you coming from, by the way?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by OmoEniafelamo(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Junk journalism at its best.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Kennywills7(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Some pple need to leave pdp so it can b more accountable & i think obj is a major one at dat
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by deehusby60: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
I bet, na only 5 people get pvc from this crowd. the rest na "abeg show, make u collect 1k".
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Kennywills7(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2015
deehusby60:
I bet, na only 5 people get pvc from this crowd. the rest na "abeg show, make u collect 1k".
bros i get pvc o
and na for oga jonah
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Misogynist2014(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Good news. After they labeled him as bad man on the papers.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:
We dont need OBJ story again in this section

Reconciliation to an ingrate is petty thing to do at the moment.

Let go of him once and forall so that if pdp win the election, o kwuo kwu anyi eke ya okpo
that's Yoruba pple for u they can't be trusted. cunny people
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by splashbaby(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ running all over South West for votes... The people you hate and encourage your kinsmen to threaten... They will reply you at the polls.. While those Israeli wanna be are planning a Biafra state... Another genocide in the making.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by yollychika(f): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Baba na big boi
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Bizibi(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria newspapers......
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Sunky200: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
with that hating, malicious and personal - image - attacking advert on NTA ? I doubt the success reconciliation crusade
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by lukaino(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
I thought they said he has just one vote.
These GEJ's aides are his greatest undoing.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2015
All these running around SW by GEJ is very late and not worth the effort.....he should concentrate on familiarising himself with his retirement home by this year May.

SW is majorly an APC stronghold.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Kemjisuper(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2015
OBJ should just go and sit down somewhere in his farm! He's just an old lonely man, seeking for attention which his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren have refused to give him.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by idris4r83(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:

Let go of him once and forall so that if pdp win the election, o kwuo kwu anyi eke ya okpo
you thought combination of south east n south south can bring back jonathan?smh 4 u
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by thaoriginator: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Mi nuh haf time fi nuh man weh nuh remember wah him old BOSS do fi him. Turn him from nothing to something, brought him outta ghetto straight a foreign..
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by justdivine: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Forget him
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by emeka2847: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
PDP is confused.
They said Obj can go, they sent gov to beg.
They said Obj is a tout, Jona went to beg.
Obj tore membership card, they insulted him.
Now they're back begging.

PDP is confused.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by emeka2847: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
justdivine:
Forget him
Guy, allow Jona and co to beg o.
Person wey wear shoe an im know where e dey pinch am
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by PreciousBro: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2015
I See Someone Still Has His Thumb In His Mouth, Sucking and Bickering as Though He Still Matters Or Gather Importance In The Party.

What Is Anomalous or Ridiculous Here Is Him Not Knowing He Has Lost Every Shred Of Power,Importance and Should Retire In Silence To Help Us Abort The Fact Of His Frailty In Reasoning and Failed Practices When He Possessed That Chair.

Crying and Disturbing The Peace Like a Child With Grey Hairs,He Should Grow The FucckUp!!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by egift(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2015
OmoEniafelamo:

Can you say this to Kashamu's face if he invites you to his office at Best Western, Bar Beach? Where were you coming from, by the way?

I will say it. I can even read out a portion of what OBJ wrote about him in his latest book.

Not everyone is scared and seeking PROTECT like a friend of mine. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes, Kashamu is the problem. Such ish can hurt anyone. A crazy move by pdp.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by otokx(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2015
The man travelled and people are using the word shun.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by dapsoneh: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:

u claim u don't nee obj again and the 'who is who' in d party are working tirelessly to bring him back to the party, my friend, wake up from ur slumber
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by tayolove12(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
If obj don jump ship, the ship is about to sink already. He has seen pdp as a ship that's sinking under gej and decided to jump, so, don't force him back. Obj does not identify with failure/loss/defeat, and this is what he has 'foreseen' for gej/pdp in the next election.
Intact, in 2011 , he refused to support bankole despite openly kneeling down before obj to beg cos he has seen was imminent then. Again, even iyabo at that time couldn't get his full support cos of what he thought was going to be outcome of the election and, she did lose also.

gej you are going down, baba won't come back to you.

Sai Buhari!

Why you people always read back of book how many time do have to tell you will don't need OBJ anymore in our party old age has come baba have turn to baby ever sai buhari baba oyoyo is this song met for elderly person na for baby
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Kemjisuper:
OBJ should just go and sit down somewhere in his farm! He's just an old lonely man, seeking for attention which his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren have refused to give him.

I think its PDP that should go and sit down!

All they is Obj to be silent....whereas he has been giving Nigerians a head on about PDP evil plans thus scuttling it....

If not for OBJ ....most people will wake up to hear of one funny contraption call interim nation government.

If not for Obj....PDP will tell us one morning that because of the ongoing war in the north east, there will not be an election and there would be an illegal extension for the current government

If not for Obj...PDP will prefer to handover to the military when it loses the election

But for OBJ alertness ......Nigeria could have gone into serious crisis now.

Alerting the public is what PDP don't like.

We should thank him for that....this is why PDP want him quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Sunmade15(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Baba has said that in the larger interest of Nigeria, he cannot continue to live with the shenanigans in PDP. So, they should let Baba be, and devote their energy to how to save the sinking ship called PDP. As far as this 2015 elections are concerned, PDP is a wreck. Nothing can stop this long overdue change from happening. Sai Buhari!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
If obj don jump ship, the ship is about to sink already. He has seen pdp as a ship that's sinking under gej and decided to jump, so, don't force him back. Obj does not identify with failure/loss/defeat, and this is what he has 'foreseen' for gej/pdp in the next election.
Intact, in 2011 , he refused to support bankole despite openly kneeling down before obj to beg cos he has seen was imminent then. Again, even iyabo at that time couldn't get his full support cos of what he thought was going to be outcome of the election and, she did lose also.

gej you are going down, baba won't come back to you.

Sai Buhari!
...your analysis was so sweet I was thinking you were there when those people were pleading for his support...
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
tayolove12:

Why you people always read back of book how many time do have to tell you will don't need OBJ anymore in our party old age has come baba have turn to baby ever sai buhari baba oyoyo is this song met for elderly person na for baby
'old age has come and u dont need him anymore' and you stil run to him just to make peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Joins APC / ‘There are positive signals from Amotekun’ — MURIC makes U-turn after backlash / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.