Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again (30848 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / Why Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / OBASANJO SHUNS PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Xaintkelvin(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2015
idris4r83:
you thought combination of south east n south south can bring back jonathan?smh 4 u
even some state in ss will fail him cos he is a loser he has failed even before the election

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by okekeanayo(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Who said OBJ single handedly made GEJ president in 2011? Is that person having mental problem?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by azeeza(f): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2015
YeahI saw it too. Indeed a hardened criminal
berem:
I saw Buruji Kashamu's campaign boards at Ogun state on my way to Lagos yesterday.
Damn! The facial expresssion of the dude is enough not to vote for him. He looks like a hardened criminal.

angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by ozodigboo(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Inasmuch as i have never really liked Obj's antics.......my respect for him has grown, while for GEJ, it has dropped.
Fror the past 3 months, all you see in d news is ''GEJ begs OBJ'', '' PDP begs OBJ'', '' OBJ dumps PDP '' etc
I mean, there must be a quality this man has, which we all don't see.
Why should everybody castigate him, and turn around to beg him ?
Anytime GEJ visits Ogun state, OBJ will just lock his house and leave.
What's all this ?
I've never seen a President beg like this man.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Bunch of sinking kleptos!!!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Omotolu:
...your analysis was so sweet I was thinking you were there when those people were pleading for his support...
grin
what more can one say when one have an ear to the ground rather than paint the picture as it is?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Uncletony(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
If obj don jump ship, the ship is about to sink already. He has seen pdp as a ship that's sinking under gej and decided to jump, so, don't force him back. Obj does not identify with failure/loss/defeat, and this is what he has 'foreseen' for gej/pdp in the next election.
Infact, in 2011 , he refused to support bankole despite openly kneeling down before obj to beg cos he has seen what was imminent then. Again, even iyabo at that time couldn't get his full support cos of what he thought was going to be the outcome of the election and, she did lose also.

gej you are going down, baba won't come back to you.

Sai Buhari!

There goes another cow!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2015
azeeza:
YeahI saw it too. Indeed a hardened criminal
you!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Patewo: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2015
If GEJ was sensible enough, all these nonsense begging here and there is worthless in the South West.

He should rather expend his energy on making his Otuoke a mini-London. The only problem is that ICC in the Hague and Kirikiri comes calling for this clueless being soon after May 29.

Post May 29, 2015, Kirikiri is sancrocant - GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by ceejay80s(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
I thought they said he has 1 vote? Why beg him?
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Intendy: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
I saw Buruji Kashamu's campaign boards at Ogun state on my way to Lagos yesterday.
Damn! The facial expresssion of the dude is enough not to vote for him. He looks like a hardened criminal.

angry angry
He doesn't look like a criminal.HE HAS BEEN AND IS A CRIMINAL ALL HIS LIFE
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2015
okekeanayo:
Who said OBJ single handedly made GEJ president in 2011? Is that person having mental problem?

He may not have made him single handedly...but his influence is the most determining. Obj could have picked someone else from SS. and there would not have been any uproar...but he stocked to GEJ practically.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by cashkid: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:
We dont need OBJ story again in this section

Reconciliation to an ingrate is petty thing to do at the moment.

Let go of him once and forall so that if pdp win the election, o kwuo kwu anyi eke ya okpo
\

Wetin u sabi, na ur boss know wat they are about to loose lol
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by brightleave(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2015
watin be 'condition of anonymity' sef
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by menesheh(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2015
cashkid:
\

Wetin u sabi, na ur boss know wat they are about to loose lol

And your boss too

#youcan'tdenythefact
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2015
space booked.. i'm finally building my own state.. and i'm the head of state.. and this country shall be called Thug city
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by IYANGBALI: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:

Let go of him once and forall so that if pdp win the election, o kwuo kwu anyi eke ya okpo
unfortunately you no get mouth for this matter. The people that are looking for Obj so as to reconcile withh him know much more better than you do. O lenu nibe men so chill

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Thugnificient:
space booked.. i'm finally building my own state.. and i'm the head of state.. and this country shall be called Thug city
pls I will like to be part of this city #thugforlife

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Louislewis: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
How long will it take Jonathan to know that Obasanjo has nothing to offer this nation? How long will it take Jonathan to know that his destiny is not in the hands of Obasanjo? Why is this man trying to force himself to Obasanjo as if without him his governance is useless. I expect by now, Jonathan and PDP should forget about Obasanjo and forge ahead. Why is Jonathan disturbing himself with a man that has nothing to offer to him or this nation.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:

And your boss too

#youcan'tdenythefact
obj has nothing to lose,your boss has a lot to lose
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Louislewis:
How long will it take Jonathan to know that Obasanjo has nothing to offer this nation? How long will it take Jonathan to know that his destiny is not in the hands of Obasanjo? Why is this man trying to force himself to Obasanjo as if without him his governance is useless. I expect by now, Jonathan and PDP should forget about Obasanjo and forge ahead. Why is Jonathan disturbing himself with a man that has nothing to offer to this nation.
they dare not and they know it. Sai baba
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by menesheh(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin
IYANGBALI:
obj has nothing to lose,your boss has a lot to lose
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by YSA06(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2015
PDP is a clear confused party, why would you disturb yourself over somebody you said you won't miss. Why can't they leave OBJ alone and see how far they'll go in the coming election. A lost battle if you ask me is what PDP are fighting over. Either with or without OBJ, PDP has lost this one

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by azeeza(f): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
Yeah you!
Caseless:
you!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Obasanjo said that he has quit politics and wants to be a ' statesman '. Didn't PDP hear that pronouncement? So why do they want to drag him back? I advise they forget about him and concentrate on winning the forthcoming elections. Nobody, I mean nobody, is indispensable. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
APC over to you. See the type of people you are happy to welcome to your fold. I wonder why Amaechi, Atiku, and the other defectees didn't tear their PDP membership cards like Obasanjo.
Opposition ko, saboteurs ni.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by 989900: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
OBJ, hating fellow Egba man since 1960.

"Former President Obasanjo seizes every opportunity to pretend that he is opposed to corruption, whereas this same man used his office to railroad contractors into building an expansive Presidential library and other edifices, including an imposing hilltop mansion for him while in office.

We all know that most of the nouveau riche billionaires that his administration produced are neck-deep in one economic crime or the other, and for which some are facing trials. See who is talking about corruption? The same man who suddenly came into ostentatious wealth during his second coming as President, so much that he flies about in a private jet; has blind trust in choice companies, schools and farms in almost every state of the federation. Many national assets were sold at give-away amounts under his watch. He was the Minister of Petroleum for eight years, and at some point, the Minister of Power. What did we get in return? Comatose refinery and powerless plants! It is on record that in spite of his grandstanding and showmanship, none of the indicted political office holder was convicted for corruption.

I recall how he made the prosecutors to enter a no case submission for his cousin who was accused of corruption. The man was a former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Defence. Is it not said that those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble? Shouldn’t simple discretion have dictated that he buries his head in shame and lead a quiet life? Is he the only past leader alive?
Why is he the most controversial? Why is he always playing the ostrich?

Yet, this was the same man that former EFCC boss Mallam Nuhu Ribadu described corruption under his watch as worse than that of late General Sani Abacha, according to United States cable obtained by Wikileaks". . . .

--BURUJI KASHAMU

http://www.naij.com/54825.html

All these people are nothing but criminals—from 'A-Z'.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
azeeza:
Yeah you!
I love you!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by anonimi: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
we love the story like puccy especially when it shows how ungrateful gej is to have made those that helped him to the top his sworn enemies. Nothing depicts a man's downfall than seeing him fighting his once known allies and friends.

Like someone said, obj= obasanjo bomb Jonathan... We love this. cool cool cool grin grin

Can you or anyone remind us how OBJ treated Babangida and other northerners who transformed him from Abacha's PRISONER to president overnight

I dey wait oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by dammytosh: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Chanchit:
I thought Mr clerk and many PDP goons say they won't miss him, why are you trying to beg someone you won't miss.
GEJ the only president that still like a$$es even while in power, he's still a boy boy to many people, beg this one today, beg that one tomorrow.
LOL.

They will sure miss him.

Obj has crazy structure in Government. Those he brought out of nothing to become something. They will never ridicule him.

Only Nairaland e-rats don't understand What Obj stands for in PDP the people they support knows quite well.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by Caseless: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Can you or anyone remind us how OBJ treated Babangida and other northerners who transformed him from Abacha's PRISONER to president overnight

I dey wait oh!
well he's being paid in his own coin. Again, would you have wished obj handed power back to IBB? You celebrated when his political gimmick gave birth to gej's presidency.
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by oluchi86(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:

Lmao!!!
Re: Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again by anonimi: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
well he's being paid in his own coin. Again, would you have wished obj handed power back to IBB? You celebrated when his political gimmick gave birth to gej's presidency.

No for IBB.

All these show we the citizens are still very IMMATURE about making ALL our elected- LGA, State, Federal levels and Legislative plus Executive- accountable to us. Thus everyone is foolishly focused on the president only angry

That is a great self-inflicted loss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.