Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari (31435 Views)

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by pegasusautos: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rawani:
ThisDay Newspapers is owned and managed by Chief Nduka Obiagbena, a core loyalist of Goodluck Jonathan and campaign donor.

Sai Buhari!
March4Buhari
Vote for Change!

the man be like hungry owl
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Zico5(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
tony Blair is from Edinburgh Scotland and u say u visited him at his country home while in London. did bihari traveled to Edinburgh ni or what?
That is ur headache bro, hold am
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by jingh(f): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
I feel like slapping cluelessness out of you
missjenna:
Nice story,Mr Buhari. Tell us anotherundecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
jingh:
I feel like slapping cluelessness out of you
Excuse me undecided
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mclement:
tony Blair is from Edinburgh Scotland and u say u visited him at his country home while in London. did bihari traveled to Edinburgh ni or what?

Good Kwestion. Do they know the meaning of a country home? We need a lot of videos as proofs. Why are they finding this difficult?
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by TheAdvocate(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
So why is he being held in that picture? lol
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by salo4resolute: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sai buhari,sai positive change,sai baba,sai corrupion free nation.victory is urs megida
phlemzy:
Victory is assured,no matter the propaganda they spread.
Sai Baba Joor!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by okokhaerat(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
But y nah? U still on this death wish? Cnt u ppl grow up nd jst frget abt dis deathwish of a thing? Walk up 2 d polling booth, thumbprint 4 ur candidate nd watch d outcome instead of tinkin of eradicating ur opponent
temitemi1:
We need video to back ur lie pa buhari grin grin grin... Let them keep pushing around with ur unstable health, if u DIE Nigeria will move on. Tinubu will not think of you twice if u finally kick d bucket shocked shocked shocked... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
sprinkles acid on d "una incoming President part of ur comment. Tonda faya devul, which people incoming president. I guess it might cattle rearers
Issorite! grin
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari should never have gone to the UK.
These imperialists could easily poison him or cause his plane to crash
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...granted you can buy a country home anywhere In the UK like you said? Is London now the country side?? Una mumu no get level abeg!! Mind you, anyhow you twist reality...it still doesn't change the fact that Blair was NO WHERE IN THE UK when your Mallam visited. Na him Butler receive am no be so??

Or maybe you should check where Blair ' s Country home is before you continue crying.

Mr clueless finally understands that country home and village house are not the same. He is now a little less clueless than he was before grin
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Coldfeet(f): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No go take do ur medical check up. Dey dia dey form james bond.
Help me tell them o!
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by midolian(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
segxes23:
GMB dey fumble! Why u dey reply that thug governor nah.....
As if you dey my mind..GMB is too honourable to be relating with fayose in any form.
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
BUHARI GO ND DIE
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by coesheya(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Does it mean dat d North do not have healthy candidates to present to Nigerians. They are making d position of being a vice presidential candidate to a Northen presidential candidate more lucriative than d presidential candidate. So was it in d days of Yara dua.
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by linuxuser(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why all these LIES. Does APC and Buhari handlers think every Nigerian lives in Nigeria? Its insulting Nigerians for APC and its supporters to keep lieing and lieing and lieing. Buhari may be in the UK, but there is nothing like all these window dressing of meetings here or there or any of these 1 year old pictures flying up and down being projected as current pictures. If these pictures exist, many of us would have known and Sahara reporters would have been the first to post it. PLEASE stop all these lies and talk about something else.
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by wakaman: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
oneeast:
Sounding like Yar'adua in 2007. Our General I wish you quick recovery.

Sai GMB till March 28.

you are either a monkey or you are monkey brained.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by menesheh(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
ludamix:

U must be mentally unstable. Buhari is more healthier than ur father. Do u pray to lose ur father @ d age of 70. Stupid fellow.
grin

Go and fuckkk ur mother fool

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Mr clueless finally understands that country home and village house are not the same. He is now a little less clueless than he was before grin

Chai, see mumu!! Don't people have homes in villages. I call my home in my father's compound my "country home" ...mumu!! It's the same as referring to it as my home in the village. Obviously you're trying to say Blair has a country home not situated in his county. .that's understandable, so what's the brouhaha about a village house?? Abule ile is Abule ile..you hear!! Swegbe!!
Honestly I feel for Buhari for having such mischief makers as supporters, what's the big deal about him being sick and going for medical checkup?? Do you have to lie about that as well?? It's really stewpid arguing with you dolts sometimes

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by daniella4real(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
People can frame a story dat is not real,if u are wishing someone' death,do u know how many year u sign with God.am referring to Ayo fayose who called him self d governor of ekiti state.my good people of dis great nation Nigeria.pls vote d candidate of ur choice.and uknow who d person is our future is very important to us.let bring back justice
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Issorite! grin
hoekay grin grin
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by anonimi: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
elbinmanny:
Another lie...I dare buhari to tell us the day he had the talk...cos I follow mr Blair on fb and Twitter. .can tell u Mr Blair wasnt in the UK throughout this week ... he has been busy on a UN missions in central Africa and middle east cheesy

Thanks for this expose.
I just googled Tony Blair in Rwanda and truly the man has been there this week as shown by this news item.

Tony Blair Woos Investors into Corruption-free Rwanda, Reports KT Press
Tony Blair, the former UK Prime Minister, says Rwanda is currently attracting lucrative investment deals due to its stance on corrupt.

KIGALI, RWANDA, February 17, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Tony Blair, the former UK Prime Minister, says Rwanda is currently attracting lucrative investment deals due to its stance on corrupt.

Blair made similar remarks at an investment forum in South Africa on Tuesday that those seeking to make money should consider three African countries first.

"Rwanda, Ethiopia and Mozambique are examples of better governance and where economic and investment opportunities are very clear," said Blair.

But Blair pinpointed on Rwanda and said, "Rwanda is a well-run country."

The former UK Premier is in Rwanda where he visited a mega American-Israeli US$23.7m solar plant expected to light over 15000 homes in eastern part of the country.

The off-grid solar plant, the third largest solar field on the continent, produces 8.5 Mega Watts, contributing 6% to the country's total energy consumption.

Blair said such a deal is indication Rwanda has the ability to negotiate the best investment deals.

More from: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/tony-blair-woos-investors-into-corruptionfree-rwanda-reports-kt-press-401756.php

APCheat LIES are unravelling like moi moi that is set to be consumed shocked
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
another lie. where did u keep Tony Blair leg apc...

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for this expose.
I just googled Tony Blair in Rwanda and truly the man has been there this week as shown by this news item.

APCheat LIES are unravelling like moi moi that is set to be consumed shocked

no need for too much talk just look at Tony Blair leg in the attached picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by chichriso: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
OkeEsibe:
BUHARI GO ND DIE
Mtshew.. I feel like slapping the ignorance out of you. Even if he's dead or alive... It's still GMB!!!
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Rennee:

Mtshew.. I feel like slapping the ignorance out of you. Even if he's dead or alive... It's still GMB!!!

dats yur choice
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by aadrSales: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2015
This is a Honda accord smart key remote keyless entry , It also comes with the emergency key insert that will have to be cut to match your car.
Brand new
Manufacturer Part Number:
72147-T2A-A11 FCC ID ACJ932HK1210A

This remote will have to go to a qualified auto locksmith or dealer for programming.

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by hopilo: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Just reminded of of Obasanjo phone call to late Yaradua.
Umaru are you dead?
You are laughing kikiki
Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by babadee1(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Mclement:

Tony Blair from Scotland? I'm sure you mean Gordon Brown, Blair is English through and through.

Modified: My bad, turns out he was born in Edinburgh Scotland but he did grow up in England though.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Mclement:

Blair WAS born in Edinburgh.....but his dad IS an Englishman.(the illegitimate son of two english actors..long story) and his mama was Irish...and the constituency he represented at Parliament was English (Sedgefield in County Durham). Blair has lived in England since he was five years old....and his involvement in politics has been mainly in England....not Scotland.

Tony Blair also owns eight residencies.(six of them in London).....his primary residence is Connaught Square in London. He also does own a country residence in Buckinghamshire England.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.