Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. (16803 Views)

NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT / NAFDAC Seizes Fake Products Worth #1billion And Declares Suspect Wanted: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
There are bad eggs in all ethnic group.
Wen other tribe is caught in any wrong act( stealing, ritual killing, 419 etc) nairalanders will say the government have failed its citizen and there is no job for graduates, dat why there resort to crime. In the other way round, if an Igbo man do the same tin. They will say all sort of tins.
Igbo pole re evil
Wicked
They re spoiling 9ja name
Bla bla bla
DOUBLE STANDARD
Nairaland is full of hypocrite.
I think nairaland should be changed to Igbo bashing site or blog
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by wealth2al(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
GOOD

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by 100Cents: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
. Anoda igbo. Talking..how fake. Drug bizness?abi na robbery or 419 u dey into?

419 and armed robbery are championed in the SW. ( Car snatching )

Assassination SW

Pick pocket, SW.

Breaking and entery, burglary SE

Boko NE.

Insurgency NE.

Stealing SW.

Kidnapping SS.

If you love the truth, you will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by tomzman: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Adaezeagu:
remove the plank from your eyes before u help anoda person remove its own. Hypocrite
You couldn't even compose a simple statement properly. Well, I don't usually respond to mentions but let me help you. Now, read my post again but this time with a little bit of sense (borrow if you have to). Thereafter let the meaning sink into your head, not your heart. Make me happy the next time you quote me. kiss cool
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by 2kris(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo!igbo!!iigbo!!!...dix are d wicked set of people in. nigeria. Dat can even. Kill dia mu for money...let's just allow dix wicked people. go and form dia. Biafra so we can rest of fake. Drugs, highway robbery,419 and rituals...igbos are d mistake of nigeria. we. Needs. To corrct
bros my heart bleeds for u...are u these tribalistic .........jesus......am not better but bro u need to change ur idealogy
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Fault finder
always looking for loopholes to hate. I will neva make u happy cos u hate my tribe. Taa shiri gateman
gateman nnoru na lane gi
tomzman:

You couldn't even compose a simple statement properly. Well, I don't usually respond to mentions but let me help you. Now, read my post again but this time with a little bit of sense (borrow if you have to). Thereafter let the meaning sink into your head, not your heart. Make me happy the next time you quote me. kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Igbo bashing seem to be the favourite past time of peeps from useless ethnic groups populating the jungle called Nigeria.

Igbo stars shine the brightest in Nigeria, it's only normal that our criminals shine the brightest in Nigeria too, it comes with the belief in Igboland that if one must eat a toad, then he must eat the biggest.

When Igbo country comes to reality, we would put both our criminals and stars to good use.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Aldrickay:

Bless you, each time i travel to Russia i wil hv to wait for hours in other for me to be properly search unlike people from other country, just because am sharing a country with a group of greedy,selfish,wicked set of people migrants who have migrated to other african/outside african countries to spoil the image of Nigeria, and when an innocent Rivers man (from ikwerre/PH) like me go to those country i will be seen as a fruad chief...

What a lazy Ikwerre man, laziness is part of your DNA, I am sure your stay in Russia is being sponsored by Rivers state government, I am surprised that you didn't sell your slot to an Igbo man. Many of your lazy Ikwerre people had since sold their foreign scholarship slots to hardworking Igbos.

Your laziness makes you sell your farmlands, family house, local government and state government, and oil companies employment slots to hardworking Igbo men, you even sell your scholarship slots to Igbo men, then you go and squander the money you got from the sales.

Three years later you are broke, and now a tenant to an Igboman in a house that was previously yours, your farmland is nolonger yours, you even sold your scholarship spot, then your heart gets bitter towards the Igbo man, you accuse him of being greedy, wicked and heartless,you see him as the cause of your problems, you refuse to see how stupidity and laziness that is part of your genetic make up, got you to your present predicament, you refuse to take responsibility for your actions, you push the blames to the Igboman, and you infect your stupid kids with Igbophobia, and the cycle continues, and before long, you have a whole lot of Ikwerres suffering from a chronic case of Igbophobia, Ekwensu ga-akpo unu dum oku!

What is Nigeria without Okocha, Kanu, Ajunwa, Nkwocha, Chimamanda, Okonjo,etc.

These Igbos give Nigeria international recognition, what has your useless insignificant Ikwerre people ever contributed to Nigeria, be it positive or Negative? Bunch of lazy useless people, who wants to share a country with lazy mofos like you lots?

Biafra 2.0 is an Igbo exclusive country, it takes more than just answering Igbo names and dilution of Igbolanguage to a very nasal ugly dialect to be Igbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by AISHBAMBA: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Meringe(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Your allegations are weighty would you be bold enough to petition or institute a legal case? Corruption must stop!

I just hope you have not been patronizing these so called agents when there are officers in NAFDAC offices.
It's like telling people to prove that police officers demad egunje.

From your posts and threads , it's like you are staff. I will want to register a product, lemme see if you will be different.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Lordleno(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbo!igbo!!iigbo!!!...dix are d wicked set of people in. nigeria. Dat can even. Kill dia mu for money...let's just allow dix wicked people. go and form dia. Biafra so we can rest of fake. Drugs, highway robbery,419 and rituals...igbos are d mistake of nigeria. we. Needs. To corrct

you are a sophisticated fool with no room for improvement idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:

It's like telling people to prove that police officers demad egunje.

From your posts and threads , it's like you are staff. I will want to register a product, lemme see if you will be different.

There are NAFDAC offices in 36 state capitals and numerous in Lagos. Walk into any and see the head there.

Stop patronising agents. You seem to like shortcut like most importers who then turn around to cry foul.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
falopey:

I am not a south south indigene, but throughout my 5 years of stay in the south south, I had the opportunities to discuss igbo/south south issues with different tribes in the south south. None of them would like to agree on a term with and have anything to do with igbos especially when it came to the issue of niger delta/igbo unification. From my unbias analysis, I realized that non of them ever told me that they want now or wanted then to be part of Biafra. Niger deltans usually claim that igbos lorded the biafra stuff on them.

That's why I realized an average ikwerre man would be ready to pick up a fight with anybody calling him an igbo man even when I personally am of the opinion that ikwerre is an extract of igbo just as ijesha is to yoruba. So how will the igbos be able to surmount this challenge of still dreaming that south south is part of biafra even when they can see south south handwritings on the wall that they have no business with you guys s, huh?

Bless you bross, let dem continue dreaming.. They have not even been able to convince the ikwerres Port harcourt who speak similar language and bear similar name with them is the whole of Niger delta they are dreaming of.. Lolz
You see eeeh the Ikwerre people (Port harcourt and 3 other local govt in rivers state) are the problem of the igbos in Niger delta, because it so unfortunate that the ikwerre,Ekpeyes of @ahuoda and Ogbas of Omoku who trace there origin to benin and the etches has never acepted the igbo identity, makes up about 40-45% of rivers state with the ikwerres having port harcourt, and by so doing with the rate of development in Ikwerre land expecially in Port harcourt and also with the bush free boundries btwin the ikwerres,eleme, and ijaw due to development , niger delta can not do without Port harcourt (ikwerre people), even when other ethnic groups in rivers state see them as ikwerre, not igbo but share similar language and name with the igbos due to there interaction over the past...
Even the benini cultural heritage visited port harcourt and confirmed the Ikwerre,Ekpeye and Ogba benin ancestrial claim...
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by shizzle11(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
pazienza:

What a lazy Ikwerre man, laziness is part of your DNA, I am sure your stay in Russia is being sponsored by Rivers state government, I am surprised that you didn't sell your slot to an Igbo man. Many of your lazy Ikwerre people had since sold their foreign scholarship slots to hardworking Igbos.

Your laziness makes you sell your farmlands, family house, local government and state government, and oil companies employment slots to hardworking Igbo men, you even sell your scholarship slots to Igbo men, then you go and squander the money you got from the sales.

Three years later you are broke, and now a tenant to an Igboman in a house that was previously yours, your farmland is nolonger yours, you even sold your scholarship spot, then your heart gets bitter towards the Igbo man, you accuse him of being greedy, wicked and heartless,you see him as the cause of your problems, you refuse to see how stupidity and laziness that is part of your genetic make up, got you to your present predicament, you refuse to take responsibility for your actions, you push the blames to the Igboman, and you infect your stupid kids with Igbophobia, and the cycle continues, and before long, you have a whole lot of Ikwerres suffering from a chronic case of Igbophobia, Ekwensu ga-akpo unu dum oku!

These Igbos give Nigeria international recognition, what has your useless insignificant Ikwerre people ever contributed to Nigeria, be it positive or Negative? Bunch of lazy useless people, who wants to share a country with lazy mofos like you lots?

Biafra 2.0 is an Igbo exclusive country, it takes more than just answering Igbo names and dilution of Igbolanguage to a very nasal ugly dialect to be Igbo.
bruv thanks for educating that misguided nitwit and saving me the time to respond to the fool myself. I barely have time to comment nowadays otherwise the dumbfvfk iddiott and his ilks would have had me to contend with

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Okeikpu(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Very soon u go run mad grin u dey smoke Igbo wt empty belle... (・∀・)

3 Likes

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Adaezeagu(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
pazienza:

nwanne oooo tell them

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
pazienza:

Even though I clicked a "LIKE" on your post, I still find it quite insulting to a particular group.
Yes, I'm from Anambra but you(we) Igbo's should stop insulting Ikwere just because of one man's comment on a faceless forum.

Nairaland is a faceless forum where anybody claims what he's not.
No ikwerre famous personality has ever denied the fact that he/she isn't igbo. Why worry over a faceless moniker.

Monalisa Chinda, Tonto Dike claims proudly Igbo and they are from Ikwerre. I haven't seen a native of Ikwerre claiming not to be Igbo, even though I haven't seen handful of men from that region. Rotimi Amaechi recently didn't deny the fact that he's Igbo.

Even in Ohaneze Ndi-igbo socio-cultural meeting, Ikwerre of River state, Anioma of Delta State and an Igbo speaking minority group of Cross River state comprises it.
If you doubt, check any article about them or wikipedia.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohanaeze_Ndigbo
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omo ale jatijati, omo were searching for hate.

Your hate for Igbo will kill you

anu ofia, ewu gambia

searching4love:

Eleri bu omo Igbo olori pelebe. Asiwin undecided

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Faibuhari:
I ditched my yoruba fiance when I saw charms inside her handbag. Her name is Tosin Ojo, I can send her addy and cell number for confirmation. Eediot
sorry are you from kano?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Even though I clicked a "LIKE" on your post, I still find it quite insulting to a particular group.
Yes, I'm from Anambra but you(we) Igbo's should stop insulting Ikwere just because of one man's comment on a faceless forum.

No ikwerre famous personality has ever denied the fact that he/she isn't igbo. Why worry over a faceless moniker.

Monalisa Chinda, Tonto Dike claims proudly Igbo and they are from Ikwerre. I haven't seen a native of Ikwerre claiming not to be Igbo, even though I haven't seen handful of men from that region. Rotimi Amaechi recently didn't deny the fact that he's Igbo.

Even in Ohaneze Ndi-igbo socio-cultural meeting, Ikwerre of River state, Anioma of Delta State and an Igbo speaking minority group of Cross River state comprises it.

I truly believe in Igbo nation, and have absolute respect for Ikwerres, especially the likes of Uche Okwukwu. I am well aware of the roles of proud Ikwerre sons like Emmanuel Aguma played in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.

But sometimes, some people need to be told the truth, "Arusi mee Nnekwu iyanga, agwa ya afa osisi eji pia ya", majority of the Ikwerres you would meet in Rivers state usually have the mindset of the dude I was replying towards Ndiigbo.

Ndiigbo have pampered the Ikwerres for long, and the result is more and more ignorance emanating from them, maybe it's time we give them the painful lashes of truth.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by abdul123(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ibos are the useless set in these country.... Everything na business for there eyes... Sell 1 month old baby... Carry hard drugs despite d beheading... Selling of fake drugs and later parading as entrepreneurs... Almighty God punish ibo idiotas dat praise all these demonic importers who want to kill the populace with their shylocktic tendencies just to oppress and impress there fucking papaya horde call clans
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by asadike(f): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dalu pazienza nwannem, idikwa too much. Shizzle darlin, ke kwanu? Long time.

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by piagetskinner(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:
Most times I wonder what people see as fake products. That some body doesn't have more than 2million naira as bribe to register with NAFDAC very easy doesn't make his product fake.

Most of these products you guys are screaming here as fake might be fair better than what you buy in the market as original.

That I don't have a bribe to give doesn't make me an importer of fake products.

NAFDAC processes has indirectly inhibit the growth of industry and commerce.

NAFDAC has lost focus even since dora left it. With your money, you can have your number within a week. It's all about what you can pay. Not even what you are bringing in.

A friend of mine has a franchise with a Vietnamese pharmaceutical company to sell their ranges of drugs in Nigeria , be it know to you that Vietnamese companies are of the highly standardized companies in the world today. The produce for US and other western countries but NAFDAC delayed everything cos he refused to offer a huge sum of bribe.
Now he has spent over 20m to process about 10 products.

Then, if that quality product get into the market, it will be confiscated and branded as fake cos d refused to pay bribes .

Nigerians, wake up.
Not far from the truth. All thanks to Dr paul who wears corruption like a cloak
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by colored(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Wealthyone:
...ad they will call themselves CHINA OF. AFRICA

What is dis one saying? Does saying the truth makes one Igbo Hater? Igbo's love for money is killing them. Why would a sane person import/produces fake drugs all in the name of business? U know how many pple dis would kill? My dear, before calling me names, tell ur brodas to stop endangering ur lives.

Those Nafdac officials sef don do mistake. Dey suppose give some of the pills to the owners to swallow dem.
I'm Igbo and im right behind you. Igbos' love for money is sickeningly annoying. I support the fact that you said the truth. whoever is dissing you for what said is good as the culprit who imported the fake drugs

1 Like

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2015
piagetskinner:

Not far from the truth. All thanks to Dr paul who wears corruption like a cloak

And you whose fame for irresponsibility is legendary is talking. Can you attain quarter of this man's achievement in your entire life?
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2015
abdul123:
Ibos are the useless set in these country.... Everything na business for there eyes... Sell 1 month old baby... Carry hard drugs despite d beheading... Selling of fake drugs and later parading as entrepreneurs... Almighty God punish ibo idiotas dat praise all these demonic importers who want to kill the populace with their shylocktic tendencies just to oppress and impress there fucking papaya horde call clans

And what would God do to useless and brainless Northern supporters of Northern past rulers of one Nigeria, that were so greedy and their love for money unprecedented, so much that they looted the country into poverty.

Amadioha would fire all the northerners that still want to force one of their many kleptomaniacs that looted the country dry on us, in this 21ist century. Agwu would visit all you Northerners with madness, although I suspect he already had, for that would be the only explanation for the Boko harm madness plaguing the North currently.

Northerners are Illiterates, stupid, extremists, terrorists, kleptomaniacs, useless and every thing wrong with this colonial abomination, Ndiigbo has no reason to be sharing same country with terrorists like you lots. Ozu nwuru anwu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

You are a fool, and you will continue to be a fool till thr graceof God delivers you from foolishness, that is how your fathers have been fooled over th years. I always say the igbos are not wise but greedy.. Now amaechi has join Apc his the campaign manager of Buhari, he went to abia state and said his name is amaechi that hisa an igbo man (Lolz) knowing that you igbos are tooooo tribalistic, thesame amaechi went to ogun and said his name is rotimi his has yoruba blood in him, is it not thesame amaechi that is demorlishing thousands of your dirty constructed chops along roadside, is it not amaechi that surmmond you igbos for holding a prayer in Port harcourt without the licensed of the state govt when he was a speaker? Has thesame amaechi who u claim is proud of been igbo which his not ever attend any igbo governors meeting?? Or interfer in any igbo issue? But amaechi has nevr missed ogbakor ikwerre organisation meeting home and abroad. Was it not amaechi that was present at the iwhuruoha(ikwerre) christain association thanks giving 2012 October 1st were all the ikwerre sons and duaghter normally gather together evry 1st of october, including all ikwerre bishops,pastors and the ikwerre history is been read openly to the crowd which says ikwerre,ekpeye,ogba are the 3 sons of akalaka, who is also one of the sons of oba awurre of the then benin kingdom, was it not amaechi that welcomed the beni cultual heritage when they visited Ikwerre,ogba and ekpeye land? OOh God you guys are big fools, you said Tonto dike is proud of what igbo identity?? Which proud? Tonto dike is ikwerre and not igbo ,is it not desame igbos who was attacking her on twitter and nairaland for saying "she cant get married to an igbo man"" Lolz,, The ohanaeze branch of rivers state are your igbo brothers in rivers state if you dont know, ikwerrres are not bifurcated like you igbos, Pray that Nyesom wike does not become Rivers nxt governor, o laugh, you shall be deported just like wat the yorubas/fashola has dported you from lagos even when you foolishly claim lagos is no man's land,lolz now you knw its a yoruba land.. Go get a life bros, go sell ur fake products you slaves/labourers (as the igbos are been refered to in ikwerre land)... 2007 jonathan was not Azikiwe, 2011 he became Azikiwe, 2012-2014 the Azikiwe disappeared now 2015 the Azikiwe has appeared, Lolz.. The igbos are been fooled by Nigerians since 1914.. Who do anathis kind thing?? You Parasite, that offer notin but to nigeria but bad names,crimes,419,importation of fake products e.t.c..... Make ana do get biafra so that an go park ana things go bak south east, Nigerians are tired of ur dirty industrious life, In the north dey are killin you, In southwest they ar dporting you, In the south south they are condeming you and callin you sort of negative names, My God you guys are caused *BYE*
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
pazienza:

I truly believe in Igbo nation, and have absolute respect for Ikwerres, especially the likes of Uche Okwukwu. I am well aware of the roles of proud Ikwerre sons like Emmanuel Aguma played in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.

But sometimes, some people need to be told the truth, "Arusi mee Nnekwu iyanga, agwa ya afa osisi eji pia ya", majority of the Ikwerres you would meet in Rivers state usually have the mindset of the dude I was replying towards Ndiigbo.

Ndiigbo have pampered the Ikwerres for long, and the result is more and more ignorance emanating from them, maybe it's time we give them the painful lashes of truth.

And how will you do that when you have not finish telling yourselfs the truth, huh?? Keep dreaming that ikwerre are or will one day say they/we are igbos Lolz.. How market, na your uncle,anty,broda abi sister shop u dey dey sell fake products, anyway try ooh, God dey see you.. **Money is not the ultimate**
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2015
^^^
I don't have time to be debating back and forth with a fool. You can claim to be whatever you want in Nairaland.
When Tonto Dike said she can't marry an Igbo man, she generalised both Ikwere and Eastern Igbo.

About Amaechi, it only shows how dumb and stupìd you are.
For your information, his name is Chibuike not Amaechi.
His father is an Igbo man who bears Amaechi.

Once a fool, always a fool. Bye

By the way, no one cares if Ikwerre are Igbo - their celebrities has nothing to offer us except shame.
A renowned whöre like Tonto Dike isn't worth claiming.
Re: PICS:NAFDAC Destroys Fake Products Worth #500million At Aswama, Anambra State. by Aldrickay: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
^^^
I don't have time to be debating up and down with a fool. You can claim to be whatever you want in Nairaland.
When Tonto Dike said she can't marry an Igbo man, she generalised both Ikwere and Eastern Igbo.

About Amaechi, it only shows how dumb and stupìd you are.
For your information, his name is Chibuike not Amaechi.
His father is an Igbo man who bears Amaechi.

Once a fool, always a fool. Bye

By the way, no one cares if Ikwerre are Igbo - their celebrities has nothing to offer us except shame.
A renowned whöre like Tonto Dike isn't worth claiming.

When did iikwerre people start calling themselves igbo?? Lolz,, so Tonto dike is now refering to both ikwerre and igbo huh?? Lolz so na were your fake brain carry you go, and who told you i dnt knw the full name of Amaechi?? and if i may ask you tribalistic fool, ** DOES NAME ALWAYS TELL WERE YOU COME FROM**?? So my ikwerre broda answring *Bekweri Wale* is now a yoruba man?? Or you igbo brother anwersing Charles Henry is no longer an igbo boy?? abi THink b4 You Type..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation / FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure / Coronavirus: Italy To Ban Kissing, Hugging And Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.