Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) (9120 Views)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / Women Can Be Inconsiderate At Times +180 Adult Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Morning my fellow Nairalanders , I just need your advise on this issue going on between me and my long time girlfriend , we never had an argument on any reasonable things than her material talk or needs, she knows I hate it cuz I like doing things for her out of pressure sometimes I even go extra miles cuz I truly love this babe tbh. We break up so many times but she begged and I accept her back but last week she said something bad and I can't take it anymore. She said am giving her ATTITUDE cuz I said "oh that's nice" to her material talk again and she also told me to check Instagram and other social network to see how girls are looking good, this is the girl that once told me that she never worn some of the clothes and other stuffs I bought her last year. I just can't take it anymore and since then I stopped talking to her and now she has been begging me again even tho I can't take it anymore I still need some matured advise. Why I post this issue is because she sent me a touching message even tho it doesn't touch my heart no more. She said I know u have a great heart please forgive me and stop ignoring me, I was like u know I av a great heart then u treat me like shit? Hmm u try lol

P.S : I'm not an attention seeker I just need matured advise as this happen to me for real and it's still fresh cuz it's just a week plus issue. I know many people will say am a fool but I don't care, I only need an advise. Forgive any typing error as my heart is running a relay at the moment.lol

3 Shares

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by thaoriginator: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Lol grin

She bleeps your neighbor?

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Pls 4give her. Try talk to her though I just don't like the alwys breaking up , mking up part coz one day trust me its gona be for goood. Save yourselvs b4 its too late

4 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
It wasn't necessary bringing forth the message sha.

I also think you've to forgive and let things come back to normal. You see, bro most girls are like that and sometimes you just can't blame them. Some ladies are using Instagram and other social media platforms to oppress others and she may have wanted to have a share of those goodies too. Let her demands not worry you way too much as chances are the girl next door will be demanding too. Work out on the relationship and try to curtail the demands to your accepted limits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:
[s]Pls 4give her. Try talk to her though I just don't like the alwys breaking up , mking up part coz one day trust me its gona be for goood. Save yourselvs b4 its too late[/s]

Lol... Don't make use of this advise.
I mean it's totally in-acceptable from every angle.

Ask yourself: Why should you make up with someone who doesn't value you or your gifts?

Just forgive her but let her go.
It's clearly written on the wall, she needs your expensive gifts and not your love amigo.

13 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:
Pls 4give her. Try talk to her though I just don't like the alwys breaking up , mking up part coz one day trust me its gona be for goood. Save yourselvs b4 its too late

You forget to advice him on the issue of the girl demanding like her life depends on him....
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Samiceman: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dafuq is this?

Guys done finish for market nee?

Am highly disappointed in ur girlfriend
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevinberry:

You forget to advice him on the issue of the girl demanding like her life depends on him....

Bro, which girl no dey demand? How many are they. True let him try to contain her demands but it can't be brought to a zero level. Women have needs that are to be met

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
rx1121:
Morning my fellow Nairalanders , I just need your advise on this issue going on between me and my long time girlfriend , we never had an argument on any reasonable things than her material talk or needs, she knows I hate it cuz I like doing things for her out of pressure sometimes I even go extra miles cuz I truly love this babe tbh. We break up so many times but she begged and I accept her back but last week she said something bad and I can't take it anymore. She said am giving her ATTITUDE cuz I said "oh that's nice" to her material talk again and she also told me to check Instagram and other social network to see how girls are looking good, this is the girl that once told me that she never worn some of the clothes and other stuffs I bought her last year. I just can't take it anymore and since then I stopped talking to her and now she has been begging me again even tho I can't take it anymore I still need some matured advise. Why I post this issue is because she sent me a touching message even tho it doesn't touch my heart no more. She said I know u have a great heart please forgive me and stop ignoring me, I was like u know I av a great heart then u treat me like shit? Hmm u try lol

P.S : I'm not an attention seeker I just need matured advise as this happen to me for real and it's still fresh cuz it's just a week plus issue. I know many people will say am a fool but I don't care, I only need an advise. Forgive any typing error as my heart is running a relay at the moment.lol
Bro please forgive her,and talk sense into that her skull..let her know that if she is not ready to love you for love sake rather than asking for material things like you are her father..then she is on her own...like seriously I prefer devil than a girl that demand...happy sunday to you

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:

Lol... Don't make us of this advise.
I mean it's totally in-acceptable from every angle.

Ask yourself: Why should you make up with someone who doesn't value you or your gifts?

Just forgive her but let her go.
It's clearly written on the wall, she needs your expensive gifts and not your love amigo.

There's a reason why she fell for him and is inlove with him asides the vanity of gifts. If she's still wiling to stay aand apreciate him for who he is. She sure as hell deserves another chance. So op do have THAT TALK WITh HER n see if she's gona change for goood. No one here understnds her like you do the decision is ultimatly yours.

Mr aprime while you can quote me, do not cross my words. Its rude angry

3 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by DesChyko: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just tell her that any more of those excessive demands, even Jesus won't make you change your mind.
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Beamborla(f): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stop giving her excessively and see if she stays

4 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, which girl no dey demand? How many are they. True let him try to contain her demands but it can't be brought to a zero level. Women have needs that are to be met
True they have needs,but males also have needs too...I hate it when a girl see having a boyfriend as her gateway out of poverty..it irritates me...

3 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Trut(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have observed that ladies of this days has similarities with kids under 5 years, they demand material things like kids.

When a lady sees any new material things from a fellow lady, she will like to have her own. That's one behaviour of kids.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevinberry:

Talk to her, if she can't change , he obviously can't cope n shld exit the relationship. Its a no brainer. But from that text up there, she luvs him n he hld try give her atleast one last chance to prove her worth.

U understnd now?

2 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by OGeeKush(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
i swear i dnt knw what i ft talk for dis matter #so fringing twisted
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevinberry:

True they have needs,but males also have needs too...I hate it when a girl see having a boyfriend as her gateway out of poverty..it irritates me...

True we all have needs. But there are some responsibilities that rest on the shoulders of a man in a relationship, and whether we like it or not money plays a vital role in putting up with these responsibilities. But anyways, I agree with you on the fact that some women take it way too much. They ought to know the financial capabilities of their men and set a limit on their demands that won't inconvenience him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Mhizizzy(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

God bless u for dah..........we gat needs although it sud not frustrate d man in our life buh we gat NEEDs
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:

[s]Mr aprime while you can quote me, do not cross my words. Its rude[/s] angry

Lo siento. embarassed

I hope to remember not to next time.
But just this one more time please — Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

God bless u for dah..........we gat needs although it sud not frustrate d man in our life buh we gat NEEDs

I hear you ma'am smiley
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

True we all have needs. But there are some responsibilities that rest in the shoulders of a man in a relationship, and whether we like it or not money plays a vital role in putting up with these responsibilities. But anyways, I agree with you on the fact that some women take it way too much. They ought to know the financial capabilities of their men and set a limit on their demands that won't inconvenience him.
Yea we should take the responsibility..but not when we are just dating

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevinberry:

Yea we should take the responsibility..but not when we are just dating

Lol! As you say boss
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Vyolet(f): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Take her back but this time around stop giving her anything. She should stay in the relationship without the money and gifts.

Little girls be comparing life on social media with real life,if she sees other girls looking fresh on instagram does that mean they all put the whole stress on their bfs?
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:

Lo siento. embarassed

I hope to remember not to next time.
But just this one more time please — Sorry.

Dickhead

3 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by coolestboy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why am i havin diz feelings dt she doesn't really mean those sowies up dia?
She's nt genuinely begging u, datz nt how to beg 4 a cumback wen u truly love sb.
My 5naira!

6 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:

babe the guy said matured advice

Not sogbodo u let ur emotion control u too much

This is an from an elder

2 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
It wasn't necessary bringing forth the message sha.

I also think you've to forgive and let things come back to normal. You see, bro most girls are like that and sometimes you just can't blame them. Some ladies are using Instagram and other social media platforms to oppress others and she may have wanted to have a share of those goodies too. Let her demands not worry you way too much as chances are the girl next door will be demanding too. Work out on the relationship and try to curtail the demands to your accepted limits

Guy I pity u ladies go do u strong thin with this kind of hart way u get

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ivyy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
oloyolo:

babe the guy said matured advice

Not sogbodo u let ur emotion control u too much

This is an from an elder

Okay "babe"

2 Likes

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
oloyolo:

Guy I pity u ladies go do u strong thin with this kind of hart way u get

Oh well...!
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by rx1121: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks everyone, i have given her so many chance for her to change but she still won't change. I hate talking about my relationship with people cuz i know we all have flaws in our relationship but there was a time that i was really sad and my mom had to beg me to tell her what's going with me , then she called her and talk to her . Infact my mom even supported her so she won't feel bad but she also advice her blah blah but till today my babe won't get over it she keeps telling me that my mom knows alot and that is not true. Even in her recent message to me she said i knew u already told your mom about this, i didn't even bother to reply cuz i know she don pass her boundary involving that innocent woman.

1 Like

Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevinberry:

Bro please forgive her,and talk sense into that her skull..let her know that if she is not ready to love you for love sake rather than asking for material things like you are her father..then she is on her own...like seriously I prefer devil than a girl that demand...happy sunday to you

Yea right like he has not been talking to her
Re: My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:
Stop giving her excessively and see if she stays

Honestly u never disappoint me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) / Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.