Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! (600 Views)

What Are The Common Mistake Young People Make That Can Ruin Their Life. / Common Phrases You Should Never Say To Your Kids That Can Ruin Their Lives. / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! by MegMich(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
The word 'am sorry' is over used. It is good we've been socialized to be respectful and courteous but we've to apologize or the right reasons.

There are plenty of times when you'll have to apologize in life, but is there a time when you shouldn't say you're sorry? Yes! You just have to recognize when to throw out a mea culpa and when a frank discussion with your friend is required instead.

Here is how saying sorry can ruin you.

*.To the world you are weak. Nobody wants to hire or work with a weak person.

*.The world doesn’t take what you have to say seriously because you are constantly breaking your word and then saying sorry..

*.You yourself don’t take yourself seriously because all the times you’ve let yourself off from owning up.

*.You aren’t as liked. Why? Because the world doesn’t treat people who arene’t responsible enough to take care of their shit so they don’t have to say sorry anymore as good as people who are on top of their shit.

*.You accomplish less and then blame the world for why your life sucks.
Re: How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! by ChiSun27(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't understand....please use pidgin english.....?

1 Like

Re: How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! by obiZEAL(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
I no gree
Re: How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! by Richy4(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
You have no idea how I am sorry can heal a wound.

In my work place for example, They are the owner of English language and they understood perfectly what that word meant.
If I say I am sorry for instance, they will look at myfacial expression. One accused me one day that I didn't mean it because my face doesn't seem to show that I was. That looked so mean even when that word came out. Yes it could be over used at times but it helps ease pains
Re: How Saying SORRY Always Can Ruin You! by 1miccza: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Click like if you think the op is writing in latin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Got Pranked Fought With Mtv Base Africa Manager / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / How Will You Describe The Way This Guy Celebrated His Mother's Day(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.