Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married (2436 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Angelcris(f): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
please house I need your candid advice right now, my ex- fiancée want me back but now I'm married n I told him of that but he wasn't listening. I wedded last year. he was the first man that know me as a woman. before that we have been communicating o phone n that was 2013, but he wasn't serious about it n only wanted me to visit him in Abuja the same year but I couldn't make it because of my mother's health n I didn't hear from him either n we lost contact, indeed I really love him but am married but he's now telling me to forget about my marriage n meet him in abuja so we can proceed to marriage plans n I still love him but it seems too late, my husband is a nice man and I can't make him to go through this trauma. please I need your advice on what to do because right now I'm confused of everything. tnks
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by thinkdip(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
lol sorry oo.
you have 2 wahala.
1. inability to be faithful and honest with what you have at hand, because I believe u have been speaking with your ex while in a marriage. you found a lost contact and u zoomed inside wahala
2. you are claiming confused and uve started feeling pity for your new man, that shows you are almost crossing into another wahala. you stated you love your ex but u haven't said that about your husband.
advice.→stop feeling pity for your husband, stay with him, love him, give him baby and move on. Don't ever try to break your marriage vow and don't even think of cheating or going back to ur past.
you don't know what error you might fall into. you also need to pray

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op I read your post and I am having mixed feelings of anger and pity.
I am angry with you and I pity your husband
Let me explain.

Firstly,what is the bases of marriage? Why do people marry each other?
Because they love each other
Op, why did you marry your husband since you didn't love him? Was it out of pity, or was it because of money?
Its obvious you are really in love with this other guy and I just pity for your husband.

Secondly,Op do you have children? If you do, please I beg you for the sake of these children, don't forsake your marriage. Please

If you don't have children, well what does your religion say about divorce? Does it concur with divorce or not. Answer that yourself.

Finally op, the ball is in your court, I never advice women to marry or stay in a relationship with people they don't love.
I won't advice you to leave your husband, but consider the points I raised and points others will raise and make your decision.

If you make up your mind to leave your husband, please talk things through with him in a mature and "SAFE" manner, perhaps have someone with you, probably your brother or something.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by sinaj(f): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
diz ya story get as e be...

xo u wnt to get permission frm romancelanders to commit adultery huh?

or iz he blackmailing u?
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmn. Your already married nah, what advice are u seeking again,abeg live him for the millions of single ladies out there joor abi 'Is only You Waka Come'

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Enegod(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rarely does anything good come out of
going back to an ex...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Princecalm(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
What type of advice are you looking for or you want us to give you advice on how to divorce? I will not be a party to that.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by ronald4lif(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
What do you want us to tell you? That you should leave your husband for him right?

Hey, stop whatever communication you have with your ex and save us that love thing and put on your thinking cap if you have one. The guy just want to rekindle old romance and f*ck you a few more times then kick you out. Don't be deceived okay
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Juvinist(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you know,you are really married,just concentrate on your marriage and live that your ex-guy alone before you are led to commit adultery.
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you really don't want to hurt your husband, I think you should cut off all contacts with him.
BTW, a guy who advises you to dump your husband for him will dump you for another woman just as he did before.
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by praxs(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't get it. Why would u be confused? You are married, u should shout at him if he is disturbing. Neglect picking his calls, am sensing u have double mind but I don't want to beliv you are thinking of doing what am thinking
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by spyg1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
My humble Advice:
Tell ur imp*tent husband u want to visit ur uncle in Abj.

Then,

Go n f**k him.

Make it h*rd.

grin grin grin grin grin
I always tell what they want to hear.

Advice is Advice gud or bad.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by thinkdip(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
is this the summary of ur own advice?
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
so you married your husband just to answer a married woman,no atom of feelings,girls nawa for una
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by ITbomb(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Which trauma again, you are MARRIED

If that ex can't get off after you told him that you are married, then tell your husband and be ready to answer the obvious question, "why have you been communicating with him even after you were married and for how long".

Personally I do sometimes with my married ex, so that should not be a big deal if you have not been sleeping with him.

Cut communication, block his asss off
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by menix(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
U re married nd u re still seeking for advice.

So u re looking for som1 to mislead u by saying stay wiv ur present husband bah.

Somtymz I wonder if Indomie now addz weeds to their spice bcous nowadayz children jst ask som silly queshion after a bowl of 1..

No wonder d deepest part of hell houses d female hostel..
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by nazo(f): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
My advice? Leave ur husband and follow him. But pls don't come back crying after he must have dumped you. We women, sometimes we think the grass is always greener somewhere else.
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by chymystique(f): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Which trauma again, you are MARRIED

If that ex can't get off after you told him that you are married, then tell your husband and be ready to answer the obvious question, "why have you been communicating with him even after you were married and for how long".

Personally I do sometimes with my married ex, so that should not be a big deal if you have not been sleeping with him.

Cut communication, block his asss off

@ d bolded, Just his asss?? Which part of his asss? Lol. His dickens nko? lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by uzumakis: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am beginning to see why NL guys think dirty of you female... SMH in disgust* not someone married nah...
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by sweettease(f): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Are you sane? angry
WTH! Are you alright? You are seriously considering leaving a year old marriage to run into the arms of another man, not to talk about you mentioning how nice your husband is. May God forgive you for even thinking such. Love kor, love ni, may fire consume that type of love and a very wild wind blow its ashes away.
There is nothing wrong now and you are thinking of running, God knows what you will do if something goes wrong in the marriage after your for better for worse oath. Nonsense! Do you want to hear us say you should run to this guy? Mugu! You better open your eyes!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Guests: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
angry angry angry

Just imagine..
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Guests: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP, don't mind nairalanders, seems you have a sort of ionic bonding with your ex, I can even feel the chemistry just from your words. Please leave your husband and join your ex. Tenks smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
I tire o...imagine embarassed
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:
OP, don't mind nairalanders, seems you have a sort of ionic bonding with your ex, I can even feel the chemistry just from your words. Please leave your husband and join your ex. Tenks smiley
shocked
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by sweettease(f): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
There has to be more to this, did you cheat on your husband with him? Are you pregnant for him? I still don't understand how this issue should get you confused to the point of seeking advice.
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by ITbomb(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
chymystique:

@ d bolded, Just his asss?? Which part of his asss? Lol. His dickens nko? lipsrsealed grin grin
No matter who is involved never play with the dickens. You can touch it, cuddle it, s**k it but never block it or kick it. The guy's village, his committee of friends and his descendants will never ever forgive you
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by elantraceey(f): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sometimes I don't just understand women undecided
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Guests: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Treasuredlove:
shocked

That's what she wants to hear.
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
If there is any word I can qualify u for if eventually u cheat on ur husband, I will say it.

U made a vow to be committed and faithful to this man. Is this how u wana pay him?

Please don't try leaving him. Don't be an infidel. Face your marriage.
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by raziboi(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
just tired of listening to all Dis sh!t
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by danchuzzy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Justdulla:
Hmmmn. Your already married nah, what advice are u seeking again,abeg live him for the millions of single ladies out there joor abi 'Is only You Waka Come'

Mehn seriously I wonder oooo
Re: My Ex Fiancée Want Me Back For Wife But Am Married by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:

That's what she wants to hear.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Sperm Day Celebration / Genuine Reasons Why Men Crave For Women With Huge Backside / Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.