Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Machiavellian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Machiavellian (1067 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machiavellian by solrussia(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Machiavellian
Re: Machiavellian by ronald4lif(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
solrussia:
ahhhh

Are you sick or something?

I don't want to believe your brains and head aren't compatible but please apply some decorum when in a public fora
Re: Machiavellian by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
really? Guys are worse
Re: Machiavellian by solrussia(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you sick or something?
oga u get prob ohhh
go and do mental check up quickly
Re: Machiavellian by ronald4lif(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
solrussia:

oga u get prob ohhh
go and do mental check up quickly

I will go for one after you
Re: Machiavellian by naijaboiy: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
How can you just open a thread without giving an introductory text or something undecided

Mtcheeww undecided
Re: Machiavellian by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, lemme tell you why you are _stupid.

You are _stupid because you failed to realize that "most" humans are dirty, and not just ladies. Even the ones that cannot be classified as dirty are always dirty or feel dirty at least once a day, hence the need to brush our mouths and have a bath.

You're actually a compound fooool for not knowing this, and I mean this in a very nice way.
Re: Machiavellian by solrussia(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Op, lemme tell you why you are _stupid.

You are _stupid because you failed to realize that "most" humans are dirty, and not just ladies. Even the ones that cannot be classified as dirty are always dirty or feel dirty at least once a day, hence the need to brush our mouths and have a bath.

You're actually a compound fooool for not knowing this, and I mean this in a very nice way.
u need to get a permanent room in a psychiatric hospital because u r mentally bereaved
Re: Machiavellian by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
solrussia:

u need to get a permanent room in a psychiatric hospital because u r mentally bereaved
I'm sure if someone was to tap your head now, it'll sound like an empty tin of bournvita. . . Others have sold their birthright for a pot of stew, but you willingly auctioned off your brain for a wrap of expired weed.

Now, fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Machiavellian by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
I'm sure if someone was to tap your head now, it'll sound like an empty tin of bournvita. . . Others have sold their birthright for a pot of stew, but you willingly auctioned off your brain for a wrap of expired weed.

Now, fvck off.

Bro kindly ignore him
Re: Machiavellian by Samiceman: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
TROLL
Re: Machiavellian by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP,I guess saw dust particles dey inside ur brain or probably ur brain is under construction....which of the two??...I really wanna know!...btw,I didn't say anytin ooo..Lol
Re: Machiavellian by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
solrussia:
ahhhh
shoki undecided
Re: Machiavellian by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
solrussia:
ahhhh

I rarely call people stoopiiiddd, but you uh....ummmm.....you errrmm you get the plaque for stupid post. Congrats. R ya happy?

Speech...speech....
Re: Machiavellian by Keketu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
How can you just open a thread without giving an introductory text or something undecided

Mtcheeww undecided
you still they go that area tonight?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Check Out This Advert I Found In My Area This Afternoon / 1(500) Or 10(10) Guys Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.