Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

"Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love (1379 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by cozy7(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
[b][/b]Even though I've always wanted to share this, I'm actually doing it now bcoz of sth I just read here (still on front page), asking "if it's wrong for a guy to wash his woman's clothes"?(Or sth like that).
Based on my experience, findings, chats etc, I've been able to figure out where most of we guys, esp here in Africa (Nigeria) are described as "not being romantic". I'm sure that all guys hv at one time or the heard a lady say "all guys are the same". This hurts me whenever I hear it, despite my difference, I feel bad when a guy loves a woman and doesn't know how to go abt it.
1. ENSURE YOU LUV HER FOR REAL: When u luv a woman, be sure u do. GUYS, STOP HOPING TO SLEEP WITH HER AND TAKE A WALK, most ladies see it coming, and run. Think of keeping her, work on keeping her, try to be 100% sincere and she'll stay with you.
2. BE MORE ROMANTIC: From experience, keeping a girl is more difficult than getting her. This is where most guys get it wrong, as they aren't romantic. Being romantic isn't only on bed. ALWAYS MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, TAKE HER PROBLEMS PERSONAL, CALL OR TEXT AT LEAST 5 TIMES A DAY (ESP B4 SHE SLEEPS), ENGAGE IN PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION (LADIES LUV PDA), KNOW THE RIGHT PLACE TO HOLD, TOUCH, PET, SLIGHTLY SQUEEZE, PECK etc,
N.B: BEING ROMANTIC CAN NEVER BE OVEREMPHASIZED WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN. Studies have proven that WOMEN are moved by touch, (in the right places).
Guys plz avoid mouth and body odour and maintain proper hygiene. I wonder why guys with nasty month odour often like to whisper (lolz)
3. BE A GOOD LISTENER: Most guys dont wanna listen, forgetting that women like to talk, so a guy must be ready to listen. You may not be interested in what they're taking abt (try to like it), BUT U MUST LISTEN, try to contribute occasionally to make it more interesting (to her). Maintain a lively environment, by talking n making her smile (as often as possible). Most guys play deaf and dumb....too boring for all ladies. A sense of humour will be great.
4. KEEP HER RECORDS: Preferably done off-hand. Records like date of menstrual flow, her interviews, date of birth, no abt her past (in full details) etc. This will help in making her feel u care.
5. ASSIST IN CHORES: Now this is sensitive. There's nothing wrong with a guy doing d cooking, washing.... including her undies, Yeah, under wears. GUYS SINCE WE ALL LIKE D CONTENT, PLZ LETS BEGIN TO WASH D CONTAINERS.
NOTE: It must not be a habit, but come on, if she can wash yours, y not u her's?
6. GET CLOSER TO HER FAMILY: In most cases, the seriousness of a guy and his responsibility is usually measured by his enthusiasm to meet her family. I DON'T MEAN YOU SHOULD OFFICIALLY MEET HER FAMILY (AS HUSBAND), but ask of them often, try to meet them, basically try to establish a relationship with her family. Aside making her know you're serious and caring, it will put her family members on your side in case of........ U will also know the kinda family you intend to marry from someday. Also, somethings she can't tell you, her sibblings will.
7. BE PROUD OF HER: Ladies like when their men are proud of them. Walk side by side with them. Hold her close in public, Open doors n make way for her etc. They luv it. (My babe always smiles)
8. ADMIRE AND ADORE HER: Learn to constantly appreciate her dressing, photos, make up, smiles, skin, eyes, lips, body shape, hair do etc. I even go to the extent of using her pix as "display pix" on social sites. This I've done constantly since I started dating her. She's crazy in luv with that act of mine. U COULD TRY THAT GUYS.
9. LEARN TO READ HER MOOD: "NIGERIAN GUYS, PLZ BECOME OBSERVANT ". Learn to look at her face and know what's on her mind. Despite d fact women basically enjoy talking, most times she just can't say what's really on her mind. I once read that heart of a woman is an ocean of secrets, BUT A FOCUSED ATTENTION AND ANALYSIS ON HER FACE COULD GV U A CLUE TO WHATS IN THERE. Guys, doing this perfectly could often make u know when he sad, menstruating, hiding sth, seeing someone else, abt to breakup, Hot, etc. ITS ALWAYS THREE FOR THE OBSERVANT GUYS TO SEE. Ladies are thrilled when a guy constantly n properly reads their mind. Its no magic, just focus (like your life depends on it)
10. BE FAITHFUL: This is an abomination to most guys. Truth is, that's a major difference between blacks and whites. Pick a woman and stick to her. Personality I don't admire other women bcoz I'm too busy loving the ONE I've got. There is no lady (even a slot) who doesn't desire a faithful man. All ladies know that fidelity is a rare virtue, so once u can prove to them your faithful.....(among other things)OMG! She focuses on keeping u.

WE MUST REALIZE THAT LOVE CAN'T BE SEEN OR TOUCHED, DO ITS BETTER PROVED. LOVE IS A COMPETITION, ITS NOT ONLY YOU WHOSE INTERESTED IN HER, SO U MUST MAKE A DIFFERENCE MAKING HER SEE HERSELF IN YOUR FUTURE (most guys dont) AND SIMPLY LOVING HER FORCWHO SHE IS. WHEN THE LOVE IS PRESENT, THERE'LL BE NO BOUNDS IN SATISFYING HER.
NOTE: DONT SCARE HER WITH YOUR DESIRE TO HV SEX, BUT BE PATIENT, WHEN SHE FEELS YOU DESERVE IT, YOU'LL HV MORE THAN U PLANNED FOR.

PLS DON'T CRUCIFY ME, ITS JUST MY CANDID IDEA, WHICH WORKS FOR ME, SO I FEEL LIKE SHARING, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by iyobs7(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice one
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nigerian guys are romantic joor. Its d nigerian girls dat r too dumb to see it. Do dey knw wat is romance in d first place
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Are girls in Nigeria Romantic themselves? Which of them accepts flowers these days? I'm sure you can count them as they are very few.

"Na flower I wan chop?" Is the most common rebuttal ever.
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by ronald4lif(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Romance with empty wallets, in this 21st century ni angry
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Romance with empty wallets, in this 21st century ni >sad
You don't need money to be romantic.. That soft touch, kisses, hugs and assurance of love does not need to be done with money

1 Like

Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by chillingbabe: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
I love flowers and Teddies, and I'll accept if its offered to me..

Nice one OP cool
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Women are sometimes difficult to please so just do your best and leave the rest.

How can you please someone who doesn't understand her own mood? It is impossible.

Most of the things they term "Romantic" are quite silly.

Someone of them can't give half of what they want.

What lady A finds romantic is a Taboo to Lady B so how can you actually please them.
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by pweetixandy: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Nigerian guys are romantic joor. Its d nigerian girls dat r too dumb to see it. Do dey knw wat is romance in d first place
exactly,u guys think u are romantic but the truth is that YOU ARE NOT!
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just watching dis thread on top dogoyaro tree..
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by ronald4lif(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
klassiquette:

You don't need money to be romantic.. That soft touch, kisses, hugs and assurance of love does not need to be done with money

What assurance of love can you give an average woman of nowadays without you having to pay for her new hairdo. What assurance without her asking for airtime often and when her bbm expires. What assurance can you give when she said she's hungry and ask if you could take her to a restaurant. How about when you both are out on a date how do one pay for the tfare? You see, romance without money makes no sense. Do you stay all day at home kissing and cuddling on the sofa? No
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by cozy7(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
chillingbabe:
I love flowers and Teddies, and I'll accept if its offered to me..

Nice one OP cool
THANKS. You're a real woman"

1 Like

Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by cozy7(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweetixandy:
GUYS WHO AREN'T ROMANTIC END UP LOOSING THEIR BABES TO THOSE WHO ARE. MY WOMAN SENT ME A 2MINUTE RECORD OF HER EXPRESSING HER LUV FOR ME. I USE IT AS MY RINGTONE. I LUV HER VOICE MORE THAN ANY 2FACE OR P-SQUARE U CAN THINK OF. ITS MY WOMAN N MY CHOICE
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by olasmith10(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
if I can turn back d hands of tym..I will never do d above in my relationship..
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweetixandy:
but u'd stil marry a nigerian guy anyways. Isn't dat romantic grin
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by pweetixandy: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
but u'd stil marry a nigerian guy anyways. Isn't dat romantic grin
khaki no be leather..ogbono no be soup.

Na MANAGE we dey MANAGE am
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweetixandy:
khaki no be leather..ogbono no be soup.

Na MANAGE we dey MANAGE am
ok. I agree we are no romantic. So tell me wats ur idea of bein romantic
Re: "Must Knows" For Guys Who Are Genuinely In Love by cozy7(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Romance with empty wallets, in this 21st century ni angry
Bro, it's never all abt money. Most guys think it is and thereby making these ladies see u as a "maga".

They come just to spend your money, while their heart truly belongs to someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed? / Your Mobile Phone Nudes Picture Can Be For Your Eyes Only!!!! / Ladies; 10 Foods That Ensures Bigger Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.