Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

She Has Aborted Twice For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Aborted Twice For (957 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Aborted Twice For by Yemeni: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello NLers,

I have this girlfriend that am currently going out with, she's a good girl tho going by her character, but one thing scares me about her, and that is the fact that she has aborted twice for 2 different Exs. It disturbs me at times. Can this have a later effect on our relationship? Is it really something I should be worried about? Does this mean she had been reckless in time past? I seek honest opinions please.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Mayor21(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls m cming back to gv u an advise
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is nothing to worry abo#ut cos she is goin to abort for u too grin#so go on my guy.

1 Like

Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Another reason girls should learn to keep their mouth shut. Some guys are not emotionally mature to handle some of your past deeds.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by ronald4lif(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
The fact that she told you about her past abortions says a lot about her person, positively. You see, lots of girls have had abortions in the past but you will never know, some are happily married now with kids.

It's understandable if it worries you but I don't think you should be worried much. Having abortions doesn't mean a girl is spoilt and not going to be a good mother and wife. I am sure your major concern is if it affected her fertility during the D&C procedures but that is usually not the case. But you both can still run a fertility test to confirm your worries.

One can said she was reckless for having unprotected sex and allowing herself get pregnant. But to say she's reckless for having abortions, without finding out the reason she aborted the pregnancies, will be poorly conceived.

5 Likes

Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Kolade354(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
It either you are a Troll or just stup?d to realise you are dating a Loose gurl.
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Afrok(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fear not op, she had only been aborting her relationships with the babies shocked, she'll soon abort urs but if U ar adamant to d handwriting on the wall, she might still go ahead and abort more than one of ur future too(child).
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
op, continue, what do you expect to hear.
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Kingblingz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bros seems lyk she has also aborted ur Brains too! Bros the babe is nothing but a loosed geh,coz I wonder why at dis modern age one wuld just decide 2 get pregnant and blame it on carelessness!
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Naommydammy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
you are even lucky she told u,most girls wont dare to.

1 Like

Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Nutase: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
otondo op
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by ShirelleBaby: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
There is nothing to worry abo#ut cos she is goin to abort for u too grin#so go on my guy.

That is a very insensitive thing to say.

Now u made me forget what I wanted to type
>:O
Re: She Has Aborted Twice For by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

That is a very insensitive thing to say.

Now u made me forget what I wanted to type
>:O
shocked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Girlfriend That You Are The Sweetest Guy She's Ever Known / Who Would Choose From These Two? / Please what Should I Do I Don't Want to hurt Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.