Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! (3137 Views)

R.I.P "Little Saint" Dedicated To The 7 Year Old Alleged Garri Thief Killed. / Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! / A Poem Dedicated To My E-lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Guys, ignore the moniker! Check his profile, dats how He's been messing around, when He's fed up, He'll leave. Plus, he isn't worth being angry at, please @ stuff64 nd prettydiva89

ma'am Ishilove, can you please look into this issue, lirusehn is seriously getting under my skin!
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by lirusehn(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2015
thronekid:
Guys, ignore the moniker! Check his profile, dats how He's been messing around, when He's fed up, He'll leave. Plus, he isn't worth being angry at, please @ stuff64 nd prettydiva89

ma'am Ishilove, can you please look into this issue, lirusehn is seriously getting under my skin!

Ishilove pls come and check us up here. We need you like the ba3 in ma phone undecided

hope ave helped out?

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ok folks, no more derailing please.
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Lirushen: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lirushen:

thanks ma'mundecided

gringrincheesy . Nagode!! Oshe!!! Daalu!! tongue

If you troll again this account will be permanently banned.
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
A poem to Tiffanyj
Like a sun,
her story enlightens,
like the moon,
her words encourages

Tiffanyj
Humble beyond description
Never below, always on top
What can I say?

Wise and calculative as an eagle
gentle as a dove
to you, a great writer,
I duff my only hat.
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
thronekid:
that will be better

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Divepen:
A poem to Tiffanyj
Like a sun,
her story enlightens,
like the moon,
her words encourages

Tiffanyj
Humble beyond description
Never below, always on top
What can I say?

Wise and calculative as an eagle
gentle as a dove
to you, a great writer,
I duff my only hat.
I'm really lucky to have a poem dedicated to me. Thank you very much Divepen, its been long I heard from you. Hope you are doing great?
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by chii8(f): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
i so much missed this babe,loved her writiings,sad she stopped posting but i still have hope,thats why once in a while i visit the literary section. I also missed prettyspiecy and some other female writers on nland...wish i could write almost perfectly like them.

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I'm really lucky to have a poem dedicated to me. Thank you very much Divepen, its been long I heard from you. Hope you are doing great?

I'm fine o
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2015
chii8:
i so much missed this babe,loved her writiings,sad she stopped posting but i still have hope,thats why once in a while i visit the literary section. I also missed prettyspiecy and some other female writers on nland...wish i could write almost perfectly like them.
I miss you too dear, I also miss writing but I had to stop. How are you faring?
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I miss you too dear, I also miss writing but I had to stop. How are you faring?
please just tell me what later happen to Mitch in the deceitful couple,can't just get the story off my mind.
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Just4yhu(f): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Big sis i missed you so much....so sad bout d page stuffs
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Orlolahdey(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
yeah..she is d best... miss u dearie
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Aipete2(f): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Wow, Aipete2, I love you too. How have you been? I really miss you!
Am fine, you? Miss u too
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Aipete2(f): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Queening:
me too i love u......tell me u love me too embarassed embarassed
I love u too dear
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Queening(f): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aipete2:
I love u too dear
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
chii8:
Well, you guys have won, I will continue updates on 'Deceitful Couple'. You're welcome
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by TiffanyJ(f): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
prettydiva89:

please just tell me what later happen to Mitch in the deceitful couple,can't just get the story off my mind.
I will continue the story next week. Be there
Re: Dedicated To The Best- Cute Sister Tiffanyj! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
TiffanyJ:

I will continue the story next week. Be there
are you kidding me?am there right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Corper Sam, the Ijebu corper / My Office Crush / Wicked Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.