Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now (14385 Views)

Declare Curfew In Onitsha Now! / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC / Mbaka Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by ManUtdholic: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

How you go take hear the video
I never watch
I tot na English
Dem for do am for English..
Mbaka why

6 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Ama80(f): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:
This is now a know slang for both men, women and children

I have heard this from more than 50 people in different location

Chai fr Mbaka really fork up.

This man nicknamed Bbc don hammer

The CD even sold more than Mbaka's own.

GEJ till 2019
no be small hammer.even mbaka wil be ashamed of himself.wat really came ova him.

4 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Bia NNE, laghachi azu na Romance section. We no dey carry fine face enter politics, neither do we do Romance here. Iwe gi adina oku.
grin grin
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by cuteboy2: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

You have summarised it

We don't like Buhari QED

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

[size=22pt]#Buharia4Sharia[/size]

4 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

[size=22pt]#Buharia4Sharia[/size]

Gbam

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by kakakent: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Aburo m onye fegge

Abum ezigbo onye onicha ado n'idu Kingdom

Buhari is a terrorist

Nwanne which side? Abum onye unudei mana mama mu bu onye umueze abum bonafide nwa ado n'idu so which side u dey flex #otu ada asi ndo#
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
kakakent:

Nwanne which side? Abum onye unudei mana mama mu bu onye umueze abum bonafide nwa ado n'idu so which side u dey flex #otu ada asi ndo#

Abu m nwa Mba n' umudei
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Mbaka maka why

2 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Mcowubaba: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Gbam

South East hates Buhari
M non-partisan
But 1 thing I know Strongly is that Igbos will not 4 Vote Buhari in mass, its nt even abt APC/PDP, it is abt Buhari-igbos strongly hate him...

Anyway Goodluck to Apc/Pdp

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Orunto: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Mbaka in Hausa/Fulani language means Corruption. In Yoruba, it is Stealing but in Igbo, it is a "spiritual Variance". Thanks GEJ for revealing this embarrasing APC fraudulent virus, ebola and judas incarnate. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
One silly mistake can destroy the name you have built in years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by o42austino(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Akshow:

how many una be for all d south east masef? cos this una boast is getting on my nerves. all southeast and south south combine will not average the northwest and, northeast that will vote for Buhari. they will share the north centeral vote. the deciders like last election are we yorubas. And just like we supported gej last election we are for Buhari now. do d maths and u will see ur rantings are a waste of time.
listen, presidential election in Nigeria is not decided on the Number of Vote cast and population that cast such votes, what decides Presidential Election is the Popularity Vote, SW and NE alone cant make Buhari winner, Sw is not the only zone in the South, we still hv SE And SS and Buhari must get 25%vote from SE or Ss,failure to do that he will be in trouble even if he wins SW he still Need a Popularity vote of 25% of the total vote cast from SS or SE,failure to get that he will be in Great dengar of Losing, Surely GEJ may win Sw but,Incase he did not win SW he will surely get 25% Sw votes, he will win SE with 98%vote cast,SS with 95%Votes cast and Sw with 25% Vote cast making him Winner of the Southern Nigerian Votes, he Will surely win North Central, He just Need 25% Votes from either NE or NW to Return Elected.

6 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Dewze(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope he needs your prayers

Humans are not perfect

Am a devoted Catholic and a staunch fan of Mbaka he's a powerful man of God i have witnessed it

But i disagreed with him on this

Imagine Buhari
Mbanu

GEJ understood the source of Mbaka's anger that was why he paid him a visit thereafter.
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Dewze(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Gbam

South East hates Buhari

Quite a number of Yoruba folks here will call you tribalistic for saying this while intentionally ignoring the fact that most Northerners supporting Buhari today are doing it chiefly because Buhari is one of them. I hate tribalism myself but I can't stand the fact that one section of the country is being allowed to play the tribal card so freely to the detriment of other sections. There have got to be some balancing of some sort, at least until the whole tribalism is wiped off all together.

Yes, two wrong don't make a right, but they can sometimes put things in the center, albeit when necessity calls.

9 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Mrbigman1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
The video is a typical of a brainwashed fellow deceiving his already brainwashed fellows.

I have already decided!

hoo haaa!!

U dnt sound any logical.

Decide and go naw, nobody go force u come vote against ur will, d tin is,
Dnt call ur brothers a fool for following the path they ve chosen.

We have a reason for that.

After all we voted OBJ in his time and we wia not called political blinded race, na cos we don choose who we go vote some umuaka otu nkpuru amu come dey speak English na ako ka ihe na agba ka motor

7 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Joshuadon: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ikengawo:
LOL APC all all other cabals of Nigeria are yet to understand that when Igbos decide they have decided. You're not going to sway us one way or another with bags of rice, pastors, or recharge cards.

People say Igbos voted for GEJ because his name 'Ebele Azikiwe'. I ask you this. Who was running against GEJ? Was it not Buhari? Ndigbo has shown in 4 consecutive elections that they have rejected Buhari and their mind isn't changing no matter what Mbaka says. Do fools believe if Ebele or Azikiwe wasn't in GEJ's name they will vote for the same man that threw Alex Ekweme, Sam Mbakwe and his wife and our democracy into prison?

If Yoruba people are indecisive and excitable by gimmicks. Ndigbo have made up their mind before the campaigning. Let Mbaka continue to disgrace himself not knowing that's at stake in this election. We will never bow to the Oligarchy.

better pikin...............GEJ till 2050.......
Mbaka why..?

3 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by bakila: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
o42austino:
listen, presidential election in Nigeria is not decided on the Number of Vote cast and population that cast such votes, what decides Presidential Election is the Popularity Vote, SW and NE alone cant make Buhari winner, Sw is not the only zone in the South, we still hv SE And SS and Buhari must get 25%vote from SE or Ss,failure to do that he will be in trouble even if he wins SW he still Need a Popularity vote of 25% of the total vote cast from SS or SE,failure to get that he will be in Great dengar of Losing, Surely GEJ may win Sw but,Incase he did not win SW he will surely get 25% Sw votes, he will win SE with 98%vote cast,SS with 95%Votes cast and Sw with 25% Vote cast making him Winner of the Southern Nigerian Votes, he Will surely win North Central, He just Need 25% Votes from either NE or NW to Return Elected.
Alternatively Buhari does not need to get a single vote from the south east to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Do the matters and change you ways and provincial mentality.
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Betanwa(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
The video is a typical of a brainwashed fellow deceiving his already brainwashed fellows.

I have already decided!

hoo haaa!!
.....And who are you?

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Betanwa(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akshow:

how many una be for all d south east masef? cos this una boast is getting on my nerves. all southeast and south south combine will not average the northwest and, northeast that will vote for Buhari. they will share the north centeral vote. the deciders like last election are we yorubas. And just like we supported gej last election we are for Buhari now. do d maths and u will see ur rantings are a waste of time.
Yoruba=Cowards; since the time of Awolofool

2 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Betanwa(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
RomanceLander:
even though i disagreed with mbaka on that.... but the man who spoke publicly against an annotated man of God has just incurred the wrath of God.
period!
Omalicha Nwa, the Bible also told the men of God to pray for their leaders, not speak against them

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Betanwa(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U dnt sound any logical.

After all we voted OBJ in his time and we wia not called political blinded race, na cos we don choose who we go vote some umuaka otu nkpuru amu come dey speak English na ako ka ihe na agba ka motor
Mrbigman1:

U dnt sound any logical.

Mrbigman1:

U dnt sound any logical.

Umuaka Otu mkpuru amu got me cracking!
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by vision2022: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Your eye go clear when GMB we pick more 25% of S. EAST votes. for that derailed man that was criticizing Rev. Mbaka because of token giving to him, God will punish him.
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by enzony(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is a perpetual bad market to vast majority of the Igbos. This is due to his records as a war criminal during the Biafra war. Also due to his extremist utterances in time past, not forgetting his dictatorial record. Igbos are a very liberal lot. They can't fathom a dictator as a positive change agent.

Those Igbos supporting Buhari are hypocritical. They are doing that either because they lost out in other political parties or they are plain gullible...deceived by APC forceful propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by HopeAtHand: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

This man nicknamed Bbc don hammer ooo

GEJ till 2019

An Igboman can make money out of nothing.

He got a willing market..Its testament to how petty and mediocre things thrive in Onitsha.
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

An Igboman can make money out of nothing.

He got a willing market..Its testament to how petty and mediocre things thrive in Onitsha.

Mediocre is Buhari
Buhari is Mediocre

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by GeneralBosco: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

Mediocre is Buhari
Buhari is Mediocre

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
[/s]
FALSE
GEJ IS A DUNCE
SAMBO IS A CRETIN
FAYOSE IS A BIG FOOL
OKUPE IS A FAT FOOL
ABATI IS A MISFIT
FFK IS A PROSTITUTE
METUH IS A DRUNK PIG
OBANIKORO IS A CRIMINAL
BODE GEORGE IS AN OLD HAG
BLOODYKILLER IS A FOOLISH GOAT
OTU NNE

GEJ TILL MAY, 2015
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akshow:

Keep deceiving urselfs,u have only one vote,stop saying we,GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by banki(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

This man nicknamed Bbc don hammer ooo

GEJ till 2019

you people have still not told me what Father Ejike Mbaka said that was bad or a lie or was wrong, so how did he fork up? I just need answers
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
FALSE
GEJ IS A DUNCE
SAMBO IS A CRETIN
FAYOSE IS A BIG FOOL
OKUPE IS A FAT FOOL
ABATI IS A MISFIT
FFK IS A PROSTITUTE
METUH IS A DRUNK PIG
OBANIKORO IS A CRIMINAL
OTU NNE

GEJ TILL MAY, 2015

Thunder fire you there Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019 grin

4 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
FALSE
GEJ IS A DUNCE
SAMBO IS A CRETIN
FAYOSE IS A BIG FOOL
OKUPE IS A FAT FOOL
ABATI IS A MISFIT
FFK IS A PROSTITUTE
METUH IS A DRUNK PIG
OBANIKORO IS A CRIMINAL
OTU NNE

GEJ TILL MAY, 2015

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
FALSE
GEJ IS A DUNCE
SAMBO IS A CRETIN
FAYOSE IS A BIG FOOL
OKUPE IS A FAT FOOL
ABATI IS A MISFIT
FFK IS A PROSTITUTE
METUH IS A DRUNK PIG
OBANIKORO IS A CRIMINAL
OTU NNE

GEJ TILL MAY, 2015

No naaaa

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i grin
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by GeneralBosco: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

No naaaa

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i grin
[/s]
May the spirit of Ojukwu strike your groundnut sized balls off your waist.
Useless son of a useless father and a failed mother. Otu nne!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Leaders Pray For Oyetola Ahead Of Supreme Court Verdict / Peter Obi Calls On Federal Government To Rescue Nigerians Trapped In Sudan / Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.