Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now (14376 Views)

Declare Curfew In Onitsha Now! / Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC / Mbaka Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by GeneralBosco: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

I put a large cucumber in my mum's hairy buttocks..i loved it embarassed
shocked

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by PhockPhockMan: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
pazienza:
A timid Ikwerre that had probably never left Ikwerreland throughout his life is accusing Ndiigbo of clannishness.

The same guy that boasted of Ikwerre's hold over Rivers state.
Ikwerre complained of Igbo stronghold over Eastern region and Ijaw's hold over the old Rivers state, yet with just 20% percentage population of Rivers,Ikwerres are going to produce 3 successive governors of Rivers state, without consideration of the other ethnic groups in Rivers state, and you have the audacity to speak of clannishness of Ndiigbo?

Mediocrity thrives in Onitsha you say, yet the old Onitsha region has produced Azikiwe, Achebe and Emeagwali, till the end of existence of Ikwerre, you lots would never produce such internationally recognized intellectuals.

Ikwerre land has not a single internationally recognized intellectual, yet you son of Akalaogili, from a land of mediocrity full of intellectually deficient and poverty stricken beings had the temerity to speak ill of the great town of Onitsha and her citizens, the shame is on you.
Correct.

4 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:

shocked do you know that my harlot mother loves horse dickkk?

Not surprised though

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by pazienza(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ive come to expect alot from your posting but im disappointed with this.

Igbos literally live and breathe GEJ..they see anyone opposed to GEJ and his policies as being against their collective interests.They hardly accept any constructive criticism of GEJ..and they do not support him for nothing..

Igbos believe GEJ is Igbo presidency by proxy.Even if it is, is it wrong to criticise your own, is it not for greater good that constructive criticism are made..Igbos are showing Nigerians what to expect when an Igbo becomes president of Nigeria.

'Mbaka why' and its wide acceptance is surely a reflection of the biased mindset of Igbos generally as against anything else.

I have told you earlier, whatever impression you have of Ikwerres is your problem not mine.

Haha! Will Ndiigbo ever please you lots?

Before now, every dick and harry have been ridiculing Ndiigbo for not being able to close ranks and present a common front, now Ndiigbo are doing it,and the same mofos now accuse Ndiigbo of being clannish, haha! The same so called politics the yoruba play and everyone applaud their "sophistication", the same politics the North plays and the mofos applaud them and their unity, but when played by Ndiigbo it would no longer be seen as signs of sophistication or unity, but of clannishness and more reasons to believe that Ndiigbo are biased.

6 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by pazienza(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well, it would appear Nigerians have placed Ndiigbo at a very dizzy height, where the same rule used to judge the actions of other Nigerian groups are not used to judge the actions of Ndiigbo, rather a new set rules that must ensure that Ndiigbo are seen as villains are invented.

Yorubas close ranks to ensure the emergence of Obj against Buhari.- Interpretation by Nigerians: Yorubas are united, wise and play a "sophisticated" politics.

Ciroma and co close ranks and presents Atiku as the Northern consensus candidate.
Interpretation by Nigerians: the North is wise and united.

Ohanaeze and Ndiigbo close ranks to present GEJ as Igbo candidate.

Interpretation by Nigerians: Igbos are clannish, wicked and biased, they just can never be trusted to rule Nigeria, they are too biased to be trusted.

Igbos fail to close ranks, vote as divided block, and Obj wins Ojukwu in Igboland.

Interpretation by Nigerians: Igbos are too disunited, that's why they can never rule this country again, they are too money and business conscious, they don't know how to unite and present a common front, their greed is their undoing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by pazienza(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
So, let me throw your words right back at you. What ever negative impression you and other Nigerians have of Igbos are your problems. Ndigbo don't give a damn!

GEJ till Joey Barton of QPR wins fifa ballon d'or! *Grins*

6 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by Chigold101(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Countered all lies leveled to Gej by Rev fr Mbaka with facts

Challenged mbaka to a debate

Many many more
what i have been asking myself is “who inspired this guy?“

That guy is something else, so creative in responce to Mbaka‘s ranting...

Anyway... God ALMIGHTY does not wish nor want to punish Nigerians with GMB as our president...

GEJtill2019period

1 Like

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by omersco: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Every tongue speaking evil against Rev Fr Mbaka shall be condemn in Jesus Name,this is the only man of God who stand for the truth and speaks for the poor masses. He is a prophet of God and He can't close His eye and mouth while things are going wrong.He is speaking for us and we have heard Him. The wind of positive change is blowing ooooo.
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by HopeAtHand: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Your stupidity knows no bounds, you claimed it made instant hit, at the same time you describe it as "pretty".
To your mind, Mbaka has right spew trash on the president without challenge?
Get a life.

Hmmmm..Another Igbo kid on the block who feels he has to engage me..Well, i never used the word pretty, i said petty.

Its not about what Mbaka said but about the reactions to what he said..
Did he criticise GEJ wrongly? No
Did the Igbos take his criticism lightly? No
Why will Igbos refuse to stand up to the truth? Your guess is as gud as mine.

If not for Selfishness, how can they support bad governance and policies and attack the personality of a Revd Father who owes society a moral duty.
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by HopeAtHand: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
pazienza:
A timid Ikwerre that had probably never left Ikwerreland throughout his life is accusing Ndiigbo of clannishness.

The same guy that boasted of Ikwerre's hold over Rivers state.
Ikwerre complained of Igbo stronghold over Eastern region and Ijaw's hold over the old Rivers state, yet with just 20% percentage population of Rivers,Ikwerres are going to produce 3 successive governors of Rivers state, without consideration of the other ethnic groups in Rivers state, and you have the audacity to speak of clannishness of Ndiigbo?

Mediocrity thrives in Onitsha you say, yet the old Onitsha region has produced Azikiwe, Achebe and Emeagwali, till the end of existence of Ikwerre, you lots would never produce such internationally recognized intellectuals.

Ikwerre land has not a single internationally recognized intellectual, yet you son of Akalaogili, from a land of mediocrity, full of intellectually deficient and poverty stricken beings had the temerity to speak ill of the great town of Onitsha and her citizens, the shame is on you.

I cannot be held responsible for the failings of Igbos in Nigeria, so likewise other Ikwerres.

Achebe, Emeagwali might be born in Onitsha, but what you havent told me is the educational institutions in Onitsha by which they developed their intellectual capacity...If they lived their life in Onitsha, they woulda been proud owners of Okeke and Sons Nig Ltd and not intellectuals..

Onitsha is ordinary, u talk about it like its New York..You seem to make very little input when you're emotional..Try to keep a clear head and engage me.

Ikwerres are 45% of Rivers State wether you like it or not..The census figures are not trusted..how can swampland and uninhabited mangroove forests be brimming with people..I am Riverian and can boldly say Ikwerres are more in number than what the census figures give..

Nigerian society allows the bigger to dominate.Ikwerres did not invent that pattern, we only learnt how to use such a discovery to advantage.

And frankly, i dnt understand how leaving your homes to cause nuisance to others in their community amount to bravery..
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by pazienza(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I cannot be held responsible for the failings of Igbos in Nigeria, so likewise other Ikwerres.

Achebe, Emeagwali might be born in Onitsha, but what you havent told me is the educational institutions in Onitsha by which they developed their intellectual capacity...If they lived their life in Onitsha, they woulda been proud owners of Okeke and Sons Nig Ltd and not intellectuals..

Onitsha is ordinary, u talk about it like its New York..You seem to make very little input when you vet emotional

Failings of Igbos in Nigeria?

Azikwe remains Nigeria's first president, Okocha and Kanu are Nigeria's greatest football talents Okonjo was so good that she was nominated for world bank president ,Chioma ajunwa the first Olympic gold medalist,Iheanacho? Keshi? Pepetua Nkwocha?

Where are Ikwerre equivalants of these?

Enugu is rated above PH in liveability .
www.nairaland.com/1304860/lagos-6-other-states-control

Take a look at the states that control the majority of Nigeria's cash flow and see the industry and ingeniuity of the Onitcha and Aba business men.

Achebe, Emeagwali, and Azikiwe are products of the greater Onitsha community that raised them. Some things are not just learnt in school, greatness is inborn, schools only bring them out?

Onitsha is ordinary, yet Anambra with Onitsha contribution has the highest cut off marks in unity school enrolement, ever heard of CKC and DMGS of Onitsha? Jee juo ese.

It takes a great intellectual capacity to create a functional market with great financial capacity as Onitsha market, arguably the biggest open market in West Africa, don't underate Onitsha traders, most of them are holders of Bsc,OND and HNDs, i have cousins there hustling,and they are not illiterates, Anambra has been second only to Imo in Jamb enrolement stats for years.

Your Ikwerre group has not fared better than Ndiigbo in the post civil war Nigeria, politically,economically,educationally or in any criteria of measurement of human development.

6 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
pazienza:

Azikwe remains Nigeria's first president, Okocha and Kanu are Nigeria's greatest football talents Okonjo was so good that she was nominated for world bank president ,Chioma ajunwa the first Olympic gold medalist,Iheanacho? Keshi? Pepetua Nkwocha?

Achebe, Emeagwali, and Azikiwe are products of the greater Onitsha community that raised them. Some things are not just learnt in school, greatness is inborn, schools only bring them out?

Onitsha is ordinary, yet Anambra with Onitsha contribution has the highest cut off marks in unity school enrolement, ever heard of CKC and DMGS of Onitsha? Jee juo ese.

It takes a great intellectual capacity to create a functional market with great financial capacity as Onitsha market, arguably the biggest open market in West Africa, don't underate Onitsha traders, most of them are holders of Bsc,OND and HNDs, i have cousins there hustling,and they are not illiterates, Anambra has been second only to Imo in Jamb enrolement stats for years.

Your Ikwerre group has not fared better than Ndiigbo in the post civil war Nigeria, politically,economically,educationally or in any criteria of measurement of human development.

Leave that bastard to keep ranting

Am not beefing any tribe because am not a tribalist

Am just shouting
Gej till 2019
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard

Proudly ezigbo onye onicha ado n'idu Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by sonprodigal28: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2015
People say Igbos voted for GEJ because his name 'Ebele Azikiwe'. I ask you this. Who was running against GEJ? Was it not Buhari? Ndigbo has shown in 4 consecutive elections that they have rejected Buhari and their mind isn't changing no matter what Mbaka says. Do fools believe if Ebele or Azikiwe wasn't in GEJ's name they will vote for the same man that threw Alex Ekweme, Sam Mbakwe and his wife and our democracy into prison? #GEJ4Naija
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by sonprodigal28: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Mbaka why? have you ask mbaka today? Mbaka why?
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by San2ski(m): 12:53am On Feb 24, 2015
I watched the video
Interesting

My conclusion:
Office and Counter Office grin

Anywhere belle face make una shoot
We're covered in the two major camps
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by opiaoku: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2015
San2ski:
I watched the video
Interesting

My conclusion:
Office and Counter Office grin

Anywhere belle face make una shoot
We're covered in the two major camps

grin
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by christopher123(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
pazienza:

www.nairaland.com/1304860/lagos-6-other-states-control

Take a look at the states that control the majority of Nigeria's cash flow and see the industry and ingeniuity of the Onitcha and Aba business men.

THAT IS A HARD ONE AT HOPEATHAND...HMMMM
Re: This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now by christopher123(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
opiaoku:

Not surprised though

THATS HIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday / EFCC DISCOVERY "Theatrics": What Magu Should Learn From The Nigeria Police / Imo Governorship: Uche Nwosu Heads To Tribunal, Blames APC For His Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.