Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Should I End Things? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End Things? (1816 Views)

How Do I End My Pains / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! / HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I End Things? by maxpayne90(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2009
So i av a girlfriend who cheated on me with a guy she met during her IT even dough dey didnt have sex i felt betrayed n she tells me she wanna have adventures n yet be with me cos she loves and she is afarid of losing me n i tell her ok no probelm i think i can live with u kisssing sum random guys but please tell me wen u do so pls tell me she says she wants d relationship to one in which we can always tell each oda sturvs but now u dont tell me anything n just recently u made out with 2 guys in a week n u never said anytin until i was feeling weird n asked sum questions n she finaly said sumtin funny tin is one of d guys came on her private part after she masturbated him n u was gettin me scared dat she mit be pregnant wit me nt knowin d whole truth well she wasnt but do u think i should end dis relationship? I love her so much and i am confused
Re: Should I End Things? by H2O2: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2009
end it fast!
Re: Should I End Things? by SeanT21(f): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2009
Yes,NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND LOVE!!
Re: Should I End Things? by SeaGoddes(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2009
seriously why r u still with her

file for relationship divorce immediately grin
Re: Should I End Things? by desthan(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2009
r u blind?, do u need a soothsayer to tell you that you need to get your sorry ass out of that, i don't what to call it, mayb childs play definately not relationship undecided
Re: Should I End Things? by MissyB1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2009
What kinda r/s are you both having??
One of which she's free to kiss anatha guy and you're kool with it??
If you can encourage her to kiss why leave her becux she goes further?
Re: Should I End Things? by Ben13: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2009
nna, end it faster cool
Re: Should I End Things? by Nautillus(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2009
Dude . . .she slept with the guy(s). . . .Trust me . . . .LEAVE NOW
Re: Should I End Things? by Vonny: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2009
Maxpayne

Please do not CONFUSE love with pain. This is not love, it's merely being infatuated with the fact that she doesn't want to be with YOU AND YOU 'ONLY'. You are in denial. This girl is playing with your heart, mind and soul and potentially your health (she's sleeping around UNPROTECTED with other men, PLEASE do not wait to start having a BURNING SENSATION 'down there' for you to WAKE UP). This is what's wrong with taking cheaters back, when you do this you are merely telling them it's OK to cheat on you, and they will do it again and again, because they know you'll accept them regardless. Max, if you stay with this woman, you might as well kiss your life goodbye, she will bring you more and more pain in your life, and the more pain she brings, the more you CONFUSE THIS FOR LOVE and you will ultimately remain in a loveless relationship and life. My advice to you is leave this woman behind, and as painful as it may be do not contact her or respond to her attempts to contact you. Trust me, I know women like this and once you are gone, they will hound you like dogs, begging and pleading to have you back. It's not genuine, and once she has you back, it's back to square one for her, back to, you guessed it, CHEATING.
Re: Should I End Things? by scoscopiro(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2009
hey guy, i'll tell u a strategy i used when a similar thing happened to me, a gurl i was dating once told me her ex-boy is back and that i may be the "second in command", if i don't mind, i agreed initially because of the love had for her and because i was aware of the fact that they were dating before, but i later decline, and ask her to go, she did left, and came back 2 month later begging, i agreed after several "cries and begs". We dated for 3 month before we finally broke up, but i can promise u that it was HELL for her within those month, just tell her ur done for shit and ask her to enjoy her adventure, 2 month max, i promise, she will be back, let me know when she comes back, grin
Re: Should I End Things? by kushi1: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
No! don't end things, the more reason for you to love her moreeeeeeee tongue
Re: Should I End Things? by MaiSuya(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2009
H2O2:

end it fast!

Ben20001:

nna, end it faster cool

aboki, end it fastest!!!  grin
Re: Should I End Things? by chino4(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2009
It is advisable u end the whole thing cos there are better ladies out there ready to stick to only you so dont be afraid,take a dive into the ocean cos if u remain,u may end up marrying her and wen she sleeps with ur gateman u have to accept cos thats wht u signed up for.
Re: Should I End Things? by MoneyRule(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2009
No!!
Don't end things yet,wait till she graduates to ten guys a week!!
Re: Should I End Things? by chyk91(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2009
end it now
Re: Should I End Things? by tRoOE(f): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2009
Abeg no end am, wait until she infect you with STD than you can break it off
Mumu oshi angry
Re: Should I End Things? by alfchye(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2009
You get sense.You want make them tell u before you quit.Your ass will be sorry when shes pregnant and say u are responsible.My friend Just tell her you are done, But you can still be bed mate if you care, but this time with Two condom for any round of sex
Re: Should I End Things? by scoscopiro(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2009
Abeg no end am, wait until she infect you with STD than you can break it off
Mumu oshi

madam, please take am easy, we need to profer solution to this issue, abi u go date de guy if he leaves his gurl friend cus i no understand u dey call am Mumu oshi, naa waa ooo
Re: Should I End Things? by JazzFreak(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2009
Vonny:

Maxpayne

Please do not CONFUSE love with pain. This is not love, it's merely being infatuated with the fact that she doesn't want to be with YOU AND YOU 'ONLY'. You are in denial. This girl is playing with your heart, mind and soul and potentially your health (she's sleeping around UNPROTECTED with other men, PLEASE do not wait to start having a BURNING SENSATION 'down there' for you to WAKE UP). This is what's wrong with taking cheaters back, when you do this you are merely telling them it's OK to cheat on you, and they will do it again and again, because they know you'll accept them regardless. Max, if you stay with this woman, you might as well kiss your life goodbye, she will bring you more and more pain in your life, and the more pain she brings, the more you CONFUSE THIS FOR LOVE and you will ultimately remain in a loveless relationship and life. My advice to you is leave this woman behind, and as painful as it may be do not contact her or respond to her attempts to contact you. Trust me, I know women like this and once you are gone, they will hound you like dogs, begging and pleading to have you back. It's not genuine, and once she has you back, it's back to square one for her, back to, you guessed it, CHEATING.

RUN from this woman.
Re: Should I End Things? by maxpayne90(m): 3:15am On Jan 10, 2009
thanks a lot guyz u av made tinz easier 4 me
Re: Should I End Things? by topup: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2009
Ooooooooooooo sad I'm so sorry for you, your girlfriend has been taking advantage of you. I certainly think that you should dump her, because she doesn't understand the gravity of what she has done, you love her, and almost unconditionally to the point where you let her kiss random guys (a big no no). Your love was not reciprocated and she has been keeping you on the shelf whilst she's been having fun with other guys.

Who is to know what she's really been doing with those other guys;

- 1. Sperm can't survive outside of the human body, so even if he masturbated over her, unless if somehow the sperm was inserted into her vagina would she be able to get pregnant, and though I don't want to incriminate someone who could possibly be 'innocent'. I do strongly believe that she had intercourse with that guy, certainly unprotected.

Anyways, without losing sight of the original issue, she should have betrayed your trust by now right? I mean, though you really love her, can you trust her when she says she's in 'bed' or she's only kissed a guy? Can you stick with someone who is carrying someone elses' baby and might even be with you because the other guy rejected to take responsibility?

You deserve MUCH better, and there are women out there who won't even think of doing such things to their guys.

Don't sell yourself short, think about things in the long run, if you leave her, your heart will eventually be restored, but if you stay, you will be further investing your heart and efforts into a situation that won't benefit you, and might actually take away from your happiness.

All the best in your decision.
God Bless.  undecided
Re: Should I End Things? by netotse(m): 4:19am On Jan 10, 2009
hope u're not considering still staying in d relationship, jst get out while u can!
Re: Should I End Things? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:24am On Jan 10, 2009
Seriously u really are in the best position to decide thet for yourself though, . . . . .
Re: Should I End Things? by maxpayne90(m): 4:31am On Jan 10, 2009
TOPUP i really love ur posting well i av heard all u said n i av thot of things dat way i just wanna do wots best for me which we all know
Re: Should I End Things? by RasPwn(m): 4:54am On Jan 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Seriously u really are in the best position to decide thet for yourself though, . . . . .

Hey yo shorty, I just seen your profile and I want us to start things, what'd you say 'bout that?
Re: Should I End Things? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:56am On Jan 10, 2009
ROFLMAO!!!!

whos is yous?? tongue
Re: Should I End Things? by RasPwn(m): 4:59am On Jan 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

ROFLMAO!!!!

whos is yous?? tongue

The one for you, the one you'll love, the one who cares . . .
Re: Should I End Things? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:03am On Jan 10, 2009
Ras Pwn:

The one for you, the one you'll love, the one who cares . . .

So I knew all i long Papi, kiss kiss

How u dey, i don they miss u since like an hour ago oo, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I End Things? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I End Things? by RasPwn(m): 5:08am On Jan 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Good baby, but how do you miss something that never went away? I'm still there with you. Ya know, I gave you the keys.
Re: Should I End Things? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I End Things? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2009
Ras Pwn:

Good baby, but how do you miss something that never went away? I'm still there with you. Ya know, I gave you the keys.

Truer word have never been spoken Babe. . . . . kiss

Like seriously though how is it that i miss u when u are wid me always, babe,  kiss

And u my wings right?? wink

@ Heat Fusion

I hope u ma sis, otherwise, errmmm. . . .u be u?? tongue

If u are like seriously they need to unban my two fav peeps, otherwise I'm going to take a hiatus from NL for real!!!!!!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? / I Proposed To Her And She Turned Me Down,what Should I Do. / Who Slept With My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.