Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Mystery Behind Abino (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mystery Behind Abino (pics) (3748 Views)

Amazing!- See Mystery Animal Found In Ogun State -pictures And Video / What Is The Mystery Behind RIP To The Dead? / Mystery Deaths: Man Dies 11 Months After Wife’s Controversial Demise (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Lennylinconlee(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls can anyone explain the mytery of Abino.
I have tried to sort knowledge in abino as a creature of God.

Share if u have the knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by izuch(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by daimsy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by dapsy4u2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think they just transit into the great beyond
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by sugarvallly(f): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bla bla bla...
Check your spellings jor undecided

Google is your friend. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by hahn(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
They are equivalents of a half boiled egg
grin
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Thegiva(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
In case, just in case embarassed
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Zi: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
hahn:
grin

Shut up and respect yourself. Its not funny angry

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
First pic actually cute
And the second pic, black baby like who are these?
Reminds me when a fair fend came visiting. Her hubby n her son are so fair ehn and so are both grand parents, he saw my black son and just bursted to tears pointing at him. I laughed so hard ehn
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by portacabin: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is nothing mysterious about albinism. Its caused by gene mutation and it can happen to anyone. Even white skinned people Have albinism also

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
There's is a missing enzyme in albinos called homogentisate 1,2 dioxygenase... It converts the essential amino acid tyrosine to melanin. melanin is the enzyme responsible for normal skin pigmentation in humans. whether you are negroid, caucasoid, mongoloid etc.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
This missing enzyme is caused my gene mutation arising from two autosomal recessive carriers (parents).. Therefore it take two recessive carriers to produce this genetic error... An individual might be a carrier but get lucky because his/her partner isn't... That is why it's always crucial to ask vital questions from your spouse ancestry or family history before marraige. #NoMystery #PureGenetics

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Simple biology. It occurs when the body likes melanin (coloring pigment in animals) and it occurs in a wide range of animals, not just humans

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by hahn(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Zi:

Shut up and respect yourself. Its not funny angry

Ashloch
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Godmother(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2015
hahn:
grin

Some people are not just sensitive. How can you call a human being "A half boiled egg" what if it was ur sister/brother? Let's learn to apply wisdom in the things we say and do

1 Like

Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by hahn(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Godmother:

Some people are not just sensitive. How can you call a human being "A half boiled egg" what if it was ur sister/brother? Let's learn to apply wisdom in the things we say and do

Ive been called worse. Learn to take a joke and stop being so damn sensitive
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Godmother(f): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
hahn:

Ive been called worse. Learn to take a joke and stop being so damn sensitive

There are things you don't joke with, my dear and this is one of them. You think I'm being sensitive? Maybe you should get close to one or two albinos and see their lifestyle; the type of discrimination and pain they go through.
They can't get employment cos most companies won't employ them; when they start business people shy away from buying from them; they don't get married, they get treated like second class citizens.

We born with a normal skin should just give thanx to God daily for that little blessing.
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by hahn(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Godmother:

There are things you don't joke with, my dear and this is one of them. You think I'm being sensitive? Maybe you should get close to one or two albinos and see their lifestyle; the type of discrimination and pain they go through.
They can't get employment cos most companies won't employ them; when they start business people shy away from buying from them; they don't get married, they get treated like second class citizens.

We born with a normal skin should just give thanx to God daily for that little blessing.

Personally, I could care less about their skin colour. Whenever I'm ready to employ staff, it would be based on what they have to offer.
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by mutter(f): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
How can you joke about such a topic.
Many albinos are being killed in Africa and their body parts are being sold.

This discrimination against Albinos has to stop!
They are just like everyone else- humans with a right to respect and dignity.
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Godmother(f): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
hahn:

Personally, I could care less about their skin colour. Whenever I'm ready to employ staff, it would be based on what they have to offer.

That's great then. I hope more people can be this way so the segregation stops grin
Re: Mystery Behind Abino (pics) by Daresh(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
I've never understood why people question the normality of albinism. It didn't even factor into my thoughts as anything strange. I guess it's because I grew up with an albino next door neighbour. I had known him all my life and he was just a normal kid to me. We used to try and catch his eyeballs tho, and pinch him to watch him turn red. He used to pinch us too.

Its as an adult I realised that albinos are discriminated againt. I mean seriously? They are just like everyone else. Every one else. No different.

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Is It Right For A Man To Move Into His Wifes Apartment / My 2yr Old Child - Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.