Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Girlfriend Or Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Or Best Friend? (1023 Views)

5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Eddysal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello. I am in trouble oh! I have got this childhood friend (Alex) and we have been inseperable for 23 years. We have been through a lot and he has sacrificed a lot for me, so have I. We are practically brothers.

Well, last year November, I got close to a girl. We started dating. She loves me, so do I.

The problem is that she doesn't like Alex. He takes up all my attention, she says. Now she has asked me to choose between her and Alex.

I love them both. I can't choose.

What do I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Twaci(f): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm. Well, u should and can do anything for love....
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op trust me, your best friend alex will stick with you till your death. Not sure about the girl though

How much time do you spend with your friend? I think you should be wise enough to dissipate your time between the two so as not to jeopardize both relationships

One more thing. Your post raises the question on the level of maturity of your girlfriend.
What do I know anyway
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
You'd betray your best friend over a p*ssy?

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
will comment after my bath

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
A lady once ask me say thing,I told her I preferred my friend over her,she was shocked,and got angry..

Now,she's gone out of my life,my friend still with me..

Till I marry,friends over b1tchez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by espn(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eddysal:
Hello. I am in trouble oh! I have got this childhood friend (Alex) and we have been inseperable for 23 years. We have been through a lot and he has sacrificed a lot for me, so have I. We are practically brothers.

Well, last year November, I got close to a girl. We started dating. She loves me, so do I.

The problem is that she doesn't like Alex. He takes up all my attention, she says. Now she has asked me to choose between her and Alex.

What do I do?
what I learnt from the strict is dat *bitches cums and go* until u get married forget dos babes..bitches ain't loyal.. during trying moments they are gone..
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by fuckshit: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
fück!!! your girl friend wants you to choose; fücking bull shït; fücking stick with your friend; grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by tweeby: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Choose me
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
A lady once ask me say thing,I told her I preferred my friend over her,she was shocked,and got angry..

Now,she's gone out of my life,my friend still with me..

Till I marry,friends over b1tchez.

you're a real brother, man.
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
get rid of the witch ASAP!!! undecided

Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by AfricanApple(f): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
good advice for you, do not choose between any, just try and adjust how much time you spend with your best friend, thats if you love her
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eddysal:

What do I do?

so u are more than 23 & asking such q's anyway i be say i no go talk put but..if you don't know the value of ur true guys @ this ur age my friend u will know it the hard way..girl..which girl when u meet which day don dey dictate for u already..hahahaha na die u dey so & if u no fit tell her to enter the back back of the bus dey observe na him be say the grave deep well well like 9ft..even this babe @ missjenna know wetin sup pass u ...No offense oo
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Personally if my bf asked me to choose I'll go with my bestie... Op no offense but from your details I think if you eventually marry her then you should be prepared for the worse cos she seems like an attention seeker to the marrow ...
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
And when you get married you'll have to cut it with your family members abi??
Lubbish!!
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by jaykaylegend(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Friends over B!tch!es
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:

so u are more than 23 & asking such q's anyway i be say i no go talk put but..if you don't know the value of ur true guys @ this ur age my friend u will know it the hard way..girl..which girl when u meet which day don dey dictate for u already..hahahaha na die u dey so & if u no fit tell her to enter the back back of the bus dey observe na him be say the grave deep well well like 9ft..even this babe @ missjenna know wetin sup pass u ...No offense oo
undecided
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Samiceman: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm.... Friends over hoes

Just that some friends no wan gree get sense

Anyway, that girl can kill u or worse select friends for u if u eventually marry her

What if she starts hating ur brother too? U gonna leave him too?

Advise, bleep her and free her joor
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

undecided

why that face? oh i meant that comment in a good way... hope u don't take it in wrongly smiley
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by Geofavor(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Op, i'm sure she doesn't really mean you should jilt ur best friend for her.
She's just saying she should be getting more of ur attention than anyone else. Nd this is because you guys are still fresh in the relationship.
All Ladies are like that. They don't want anybody dragging their guy's attention with them(at first). But after a little while they get used to it nd everything is settled.(except ur girl na winsh)
if truly you nd your friend have known eachother since childhood, i'm sure he won't get annoyed if you reduce the time you spend with him to have more time with ur girl. (just for the meantime).

Keep both of them.
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by khassy(m): 1:52am On Feb 23, 2015
so yo need an answer to that

in Chris Brown's voice.... this hoes ain't loyal

GWJ TILL 2019
Re: Girlfriend Or Best Friend? by marvelousabah(m): 2:01am On Feb 23, 2015
khassy:
so yo need an answer to that

in Chris Brown's voice.... this hoes ain't loyal

GWJ TILL 2019
[size=15pt]not any.

Yea yea 2X[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Is Money A Valid Reason For A Girl To Cheat / 10 Types Of Ladies You Must Not Marry / Yelppp!! Av Been Family Zoned Nt Even Friend Zoned,is There A Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.