Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies (3627 Views)

. / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ladies say husband is rare to meet; I will also say wife is really scarce to find.

Ladies with wife material attributes are becoming rare these days unlike the olden days when our mothers were hard working, supportive, independent, dress modest and intelligent.

It is not that wife material ladies are not available but before u can get one is difficult.

I am not trying to generalise but If u meet a lady today and ask who she will like to date/marry, her attributes will be based on material stuffs like money, etc. Though there is nothing wrong considering these attributes but placing it over core values your ideal man should possess like God fearing, respectful and other good attributes is where most ladies are missing it.

I just hope ladies will see beyond the material asset of a man and choose to marry his inner beauty attitude.
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015

Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op I agree with you that there isn't an abundance of the "wife material" women, but to label them" scarce", I don't quite agree

Remember that the magnetic theory of opposite sides attracting doesn't apply in a relationship. Your personal disposition as a guy goes a long way in determining the kind of woman you attract

I believe that women who are "wife material" are out there. You don't expect to find them in clubs and bars you go to

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by lawsarma: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
NA U TALK AM
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by lawsarma: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
NA U TALK AM
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by siegfried99(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
It depends on the type of material u want

Ankara, lace, guinea, ninhe..etc grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Adaeze003(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
When you look 4 the whole world in one person, how will you find a wife?

All those getting married, I guess they're ghosts.
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Intrepid01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Here are my views:
1. I think issues about ladies/girls are being over-flogged by NLders.
2. I think we've gotten what this section is for all wrong
3. I think Sex is over-rated in this Country.
4. I think we all need to set our mind to better things.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:

That pic or sig or woteva the hell................I am giving you the finger right now!

No e-diot. Not that finger. The 4th left finger. Where my ring at?. I fit all those criteria.

gringrin

Honestly I should be married by now with 20 kids by now, but I am just too damn picky, independent and just something....I am still figuring it out.

Just don't care for wahala 2ndary to men. Wish I could avoid men, but not possible. Simply impossible. Urggghhh.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
siegfried99:
It depends on the type of material u want

Ankara, lace, guine, ninhe..etc grin

Lol nah guinea grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op I agree with you that there isn't an abundance of the "wife material" women, but to label them" scarce", I don't quite agree with you.

Remember that the magnetic theory of opposite sides attracting, doesn't apply in a relationship. Your personal disposition as a guy goes a long way in determining the kind of woman you attract

I believe that women who are "wife material" are out there. You don't expect to find them in clubs and bars you go to

I agree with u on this jenny but I will still insist on the fact dat girls place material attributes over core values.
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:

Lol @ d pix esp bomb ehmmmm
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by siegfried99(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol nah guinea grin

Ok thanks for correction grin grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

That pic or sig or woteva the hell................I am giving you the finger right now!

No e-diot. Not that finger. The 4th left finger. Where my ring at?. I fit all those criteria.

gringrin

Honestly I should be married by now with 20 kids by now, but I am just too damn picky, independent and just something....I am still figuring it out.

Just don't care for wahala 2ndary to men. Wish I could avoid men, but not possible. Simply impossible. Urggghhh.

Sorry u can't avoid man
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:

I agree with u on this jenny but I will still insist on the fact dat girls place material attributes over core values.
Most girls, not all girlsundecided
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
siegfried99:

Ok thanks for correction grin grin

Uwc wink
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

Most girls, not all girlsundecided

I agree with u dear. Besides nah ur type I want wink
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Intrepid01:
Here are my views:
1. I think issues about ladies/girls are being over-flogged by NLders.
2. I think we've gotten what this section is for all wrong
3. I think Sex is over-rated in this Country.
4. I think we all need to set our mind to better things.

Based on your point, number 4 is my interest. I set my mind on better things and still have fun. The economy is not friendly. I can't frown my face all d time
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:

I agree with u dear. Besides nah ur type I want wink
Sorry, my kind is still out there
I am engaged cool
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

Sorry, my kind is still out there
I am engaged cool

Awww. Not fair ooh. 4 where dem dey?
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

gringrin

You fit what? How I wan take know? grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:

Awww. Not fair ooh. 4 where dem dey?

Sambisa angry

Why don't you go look for them, you are asking me grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by 1miccza: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:

If we are to go by the words in that pinshure that's a whole lot to look for ladies can hardly posess 3 of them these days....
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
You fit what? How I wan take know? grin

You know what....silly goose. Quite frontin'

Haba now grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

Sambisa angry

Why don't you go look for them, you are asking me grin

No be only sambisa, nah Iraq. Bad pikin grin
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Based on your point, number 4 is my interest. I set my mind on better things and still have fun. The economy is not friendly. I can't frown my face all d time
Hmm
Re: Scarcity Of Wife Material Ladies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Hmm

Y sighing?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Your Toaster Is Not The Owner Of That Ride / The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise / What Is A Lady Secret Guys Shouldnt Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.