Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (44467 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
I saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/457400/why-husbands-beat-wives) earlier and noticed how ladies claim it's unacceptable for a man to beat a woman under any circumstance.

How about a scenario where the wife raises her hands to beat the husband? Yes, I'll beat that devil out of my wife if and only if she ever raises her hand to beat me first.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by elantraceey(f): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wow , can't believe someone is harbouring thoughts of fighting even before marriage undecided

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by kilokeys(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
i imagine a scenario where she overpowers u.. beats u to pulp, dislocates ur knee with pestle remove two teeth with frying pan..

u would still never admit ur wife beat u, would u?

u go form accident

331 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by kestolove95(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
If my wife. Raise ha hands. On me...I will just leav d house and come back at nyt...by den d devil go don leav her..may. God not let me raise on on ma wife

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:
Wow , can't believe someone is harbouring thoughts of fighting even before marriage undecided

I'm wondering what makes you feel I'm not yet married

36 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
i imagine a scenario where she overpowers u.. beats u to pulp, dislocates ur knee with pestle remove two teeth with frying pan..

u go form accident

You must have been watching lots of American movies cheesy

42 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
If my wife. Raise ha hands. On me...I will just leav d house and come back at nyt...by den d devil go don leav her..may. God not let me raise on on ma wife

Keep playing to the gallery.

76 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Lordabas: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:

u go form accident
Shuooo na wrestler she be?? Abeg stop to dey imagine film tricks

33 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by kilokeys(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lordabas:

Shuooo na wrestler she be?? Abeg stop to dey imagine film tricks
some edo/delta babes go do u strong thing.. no b film trick..
u go just dey endure d beating.. hmmm hmmm abeg.. hmmm.. so that neighbours no go hear u

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Beamborla(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:

u go form accident
Lol...
How about drawing a tattoo on his body with her teeth then make him write an apology letter and have it published in all the newspapers and magazines as well? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by kilokeys(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...
How about drawing a tattoo on his body with her teeth then make him write an apology letter and have it published in all the newspapers and magazines as well? grin

wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
rationalmind:

I'm wondering what makes you feel I'm not yet married

You and I know you're not.

11 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rationalmind, what made you open this thread? Are you a victim of domestic abuse? Do you feel threatened by your wife?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

You and I know you're not.

Don't be too sure. It's been a year since we last saw. Several things about you must have changed, same with me.

8 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Rationalmind, what made you open this thread? Are you a victim of domestic abuse? Do you feel threatened by your wife?

Judge Judy?

11 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I went through that thread and was appalled to find out ladies find no justification for a man who beats his wife.

I absolutely disagree with that and hence my reason for this thread.

My question for you. Do you also posit that there's no justification for a man who beats his wife? If yes, how about the scenario in my op

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aprime:

Judge Judy?

Have I judged him? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by elantraceey(f): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
rationalmind:

Don't be too sure. It's been a year since we last saw. Several things about you must have changed, same with me.

Then you'll be first guy I'm meeting that got married a year after graduation .
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:

Then you'll be first guy I'm meeting that got married a year after graduation .

cheesy
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:

u go form accident
lol dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Under no circumstance should u hit ur wife.....u dont deliberately hurt people u love. shes not a child, adults talk things through. A man should protect and take care of his wifey not treat her like a punching bag

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nutase: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
rantings of an atheist.

6 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
katzz:
Under no circumstance should u hit ur wife.....u dont deliberately hurt people u love. shes not a child, adults talk things through. A man should protect and take care of his wifey not treat her like a punching bag

Even when she hits me first? I should fold my hands and watch as it turns violent and she injures me?

Sorry, like I said, I'll beat that devil out of her.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
rationalmind:

Even when she hits me first? I should fold my hands and watch as it turns violent and she injures me?

Sorry, like I said, I'll beat that devil out of her.
wow women r not as strong as men are. Cant u just hold her and stop her. Just make a gesture so she doesnt ever try it again and not beat her up. What will her family say.... " beat the devil out of her" dont u think thats a bit harsh?

15 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
rationalmind:

I went through that thread and was appalled to find out ladies find no justification for a man who beats his wife.

I absolutely disagree with that and hence my reason for this thread.

My question for you. Do you also posit that there's no justification for a man who beats his wife? If yes, how about the scenario in my op

I really feel sorry for your wife/ gf. That woman has made the greatest mistake by getting involved with someone with a mind like yours I'm sorry

33 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
katzz:
wow women r not as strong as men are. Cant u just hold her and stop her. Just make a gesture so she doesnt ever try it again and not beat her up. What will her family say.... " beat the devil out of her" dont u think thats a bit harsh?

Your friend whom you cheered on this thread disagrees with you

kilokeys: some edo/delta babes go do u strong thing.. no b film trick..

And lastly, having the nerves to raise ones hand to beat the husband is what is harsh

11 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
babeline:

I really feel sorry for your wife/ gf. That woman has made the greatest mistake by getting involved with someone with a mind like yours I'm sorry

When you've quit being emotional, go back to read the op

19 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
rationalmind:

Your friend whom you cheered on this thread disagrees with you

And lastly, having the nerves to raise ones hand to beat the husband is what is harsh
yeah just found it funny but even so two wrongs dont make a right

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
katzz:
yeah just found it funny but even so two wrongs dont make a right

Unfortunately, in such a scenario, it's the only thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ABEngine(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
That's one more reason I turned down an ill tempered Yoruba lady, prevention they say is preferred to bandages. I would rather not lay my hands on whomsoever I have ever professed love to nor will I get physical with the opposite gender. Don't forget so soon that there are men of few "hurtful" words and a bout of silence, no beating can equal that.

God wont let that woman ever come near my dwelling let alone my heart. Amen

16 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
rationalmind:

Unfortunately, in such a scenario, it's the only thing to do.

really hope u change ur mind some day hey.....

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
katzz:
really hope u change ur mind some day hey.....

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Only Introverts Will Understand These / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.