Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. (1851 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Esdb3: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am a PDP or let me say GEJ supporter. The issue is that and for all gej supporters too, nobody likes Jonathan nope not at all. We are not insane now.

We don't like the way he is leading the country or the way everything has been going on. But what all Apc people have not realised is that we only choose to support Jonathan because we can't accept the fact that a former head of state from over 18 years ago is aiming to become our president.

Some people like myself can even accept buhari but then again look at the thieves surrounding him. Even if he means well tinubu(ex-governor that owns an hotel as big as oriental), saraki(the richest governor in a poor state), atiku and others will not let him put the country first.

They also wreak of the islamic agenda, how will they have all their key members as muslims even up to the youth leader! Ha ha! And I know some will say "Osbanjo" is a christian. Please get the video of tunde bakare revealing how they wanted him to resign as vp if cpc had won the election four years ago.

You see?! Get us a better candidate, someone like yaradua or a christian and you will se GET's support boot as empty as a just laid house foundation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by meforyou1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Janjawedeans don't know what it means to a Jonathanian

1 Like

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by rusher14: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Esdb3:
I am a PDP or let me say GEJ supporter. The issue is that and for all gej supporters too, nobody likes Jonathan nope not at all. We are not insane now.

We don't like the way he is leading the country or the way everything has been going on. But what all Apc people have not realised is that we only choose to support Jonathan because we can't accept the fact that a former head of state from over 18 years ago is aiming to become our president.

Some people like myself can even accept buhari but then again look at the thieves surrounding him. Even if he means well tinubu(ex-governor that owns an hotel as big as oriental), saraki(the richest governor in a poor state), atiku and others will not let him put the country first.

They also wreak of the islamic agenda, how will they have all their key members as muslims even up to the youth leader! Ha ha! And I know some will say "Osbanjo" is a christian. Please get the video of tunde bakare revealing how they wanted him to resign as vp if cpc had won the election four years ago.

You see?! Get us a better candidate, someone like yaradua or a christian and you will se GET's support boot as empty as a just laid house foundation.

It's a free world.

You can make your decision based on sentiments or on perceived ability.

Either way, we would live with whatever results we get.

However, it behoves on us to realise our choices may not only affect us they can affect generations unborn.

8 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by opiaoku: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shatap osiso @Op

You're an apc supporter

Is this a new strategy?

If you want to be Gejite the door is open.

Tell me which president performed more than Gej since 1960

We love Gej

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

11 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by stebell(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Shatap osiso @Op

You're an apc supporter

Is this a new strategy?

We love Gej

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Pls tell them make them hear.
Every body wan form Jonathanians.

Btw, it seems this APC rosents in dis forum has run out of news for their failure Buhari.

Sai GEJ

4 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by executioner(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by executioner(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
I posted something similar on Facebook. I like the Buhari fellow. But APC is filled up with sickeningly corrupt thieves. Rats. Thieves who teach the devil to steal.
Meanwhile, I don't see Buhari living long enough to better Nigeria.
But till then, it's GEJ or split.

4 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by clevvermind(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by LRNZH(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
executioner:
I posted something similar on Facebook. I like the Buhari fellow. But APC is filled up with sickeningly corrupt thieves. Rats. Thieves who teach the devil to steal.
Meanwhile, I don't see Buhari living long enough to better Nigeria.
But till then, it's GEJ or split.

Did OBJ or GEJ dance to the tunes of their political backers that literally installed them into power? The answer is an emphatic NO.
So stop worrying about the people around GMB. Once GMB assumes power, the buck stops at his desk and he has never been known to be a wekaling. If you like GMB, vote for him. Period.

As they say, leave wetin dem write for motor enter motor.

5 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Esdb3: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Shatap osiso @Op

You're an apc supporter

Is this a new strategy?

We love Gej

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
this is no strategy I'm GEJ and pls gej has done nothing visible but I know he is working. Yaradu'a did more than him.

1 Like

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by aminashy: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT PARTY PLUS BOKO HARAM BUHARI TERRORIST.

2 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Igbo thread! The only people that support mediocrity!

The Hausas and Yoruba alone can deliver victory to Buhari! So shove your useless hate into your anuus!!

3 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by bokohalal(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP actually indicted GEJ's leadership quality.
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
funny enough the OP is right

1 Like

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Frankiss44(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op why you dey fool yourself... We know say you be APC goon... This new pattern self nor go work
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Frankiss44(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Igbo thread! The only people that support mediocrity!

The Hausas and Yoruba alone can deliver victory to Buhari! So shove your useless hate into your anuus!!

So hausa and yoruba nor dey PDP abi?

Ekpa...

3 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by omenka(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Esdb3:
this is no strategy I'm GEJ and pls gej has done nothing visible but I know he is working. Yaradu'a did more than him.
Expect a lot of bashing from your brethren!! gringrin

For the first time, let me say *spread mat*. grin
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Esdb3:
hmmm
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Esdb3:

its either u are a sadist or u just being biased to say yaradua did more Dan Gej

1 Like

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by size38: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guy, u don't have to worry much because the failure of GEJ as a president can even warrant the likes of Abubakar Shakau, Tom Ateke, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Ralf Uwaziruike etc to want to contest for the highest position in the country.
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Esdb3:
You see how you contradict yourself. You claim he's not done anything visible but yet he's working. Gawd what's behind such reasoning illiteracy or plain stupidity?
He has done anything visible you say perhaps you are blind not to see the 'sweet' state of the Benin-Ore rd, the Ogoja-Abakiliki rd, the Abakiliki-Enugu rd, the Lagos-Ibadan rd, the Ibadan-Oyo rd, the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja rd, Kano-Maiduguri, Vom-Manchok, Katsina-Daura and many other roads either constructed or undergoing reconstruction.
It's only a blind man who hasn't seen the 12 universities established by Jonathan. Even if the blind hasn't seen them he must have heard about them, so it's either you are blind and deaf at the same time or simply dumb.
Many blind men like you have travelled on the new trains and rail tracks rehabilitated by Jonathan. Even if you can't see the trains because you are blind then the noise of the trains should inform you something is happening.
Since you are both blind and deaf I suggest you be taken to TB Joshua for prayers.

4 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by chamboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Op can u allow me address this issues for u
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by khassy(m): 2:56am On Feb 23, 2015
OK noted
in other news

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by khassy(m): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Esdb3:
two things come to mind
you don't travel.. or you are blind

trains working is not visible

12 new universities is not visible

federal roads eg lokoja to Abuja is not visible

Nigeria is biggest economy in Africa is not visible

NEPA improvement is not visible....

pls what is now visible

APCites are usually visually impaired sha so am not surprised

GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by khassy(m): 3:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Op ... Its "about" and not "aboutt"

APC..... clueless pack of shit
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by wemmieslim(f): 3:19am On Feb 23, 2015
APC I know,
Buhari is my candidate,
Change I crave!!!!!
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by winodey(m): 3:21am On Feb 23, 2015
browse for free here
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by opiaoku: 4:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Taaaaa

Oya tell me 5 works and policies of yaradua

Gej is the best
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Esdb3: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2015
khassy:

two things come to mind
you don't travel.. or you are blind

trains working is not visible

12 new universities is not visible

federal roads eg lokoja to Abuja is not visible

Nigeria is biggest economy in Africa is not visible

NEPA improvement is not visible....

pls what is now visible

APCites are usually visually impaired sha so am not surprised

GEJ TILL 2019
locomotive train? When others are using electric and magnetic.

12 new universities to occupy the. List of undermaintained universities like the previously created ones.

What nepa work. I had light for just 10 hours yesterday and I live in an industrial area.
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Esdb3: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2015
APContherun:

You see how you contradict yourself. You claim he's not done anything visible but yet he's working. Gawd what's behind such reasoning illiteracy or plain stupidity?
He has done anything visible you say perhaps you are blind not to see the 'sweet' state of the Benin-Ore rd, the Ogoja-Abakiliki rd, the Abakiliki-Enugu rd, the Lagos-Ibadan rd, the Ibadan-Oyo rd, the Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja rd, Kano-Maiduguri, Vom-Manchok, Katsina-Daura and many other roads either constructed or undergoing reconstruction.
It's only a blind man who hasn't seen the 12 universities established by Jonathan. Even if the blind hasn't seen them he must have heard about them, so it's either you are blind and deaf at the same time or simply dumb.
Many blind men like you have travelled on the new trains and rail tracks rehabilitated by Jonathan. Even if you can't see the trains because you are blind then the noise of the trains should inform you something is happening.
Since you are both blind and deaf I suggest you be taken to TB Joshua for prayers.
by visible I mean something solid that will put us on the global map. He repaired trains, he repaired and made new roads for 6 years. Ok o. Anyways I 'll still vote him in.
Re: What APC Supporters Have Failed To Realise Aboutt PDP Supporters. by Esdb3: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

its either u are a sadist or u just being biased to say yaradua did more Dan Gej
if not for death that has no common sense. Within 2 years he reduced fuel price and laid the foundation for power supply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Please Help Me Thank God / The Igbos And The Nigeria Politics. / Osun Workers Give Aregbesola 14 Days Ultimatum As His First Son Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.