Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4028858 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Lol..Bow and go senators
For me Fayemi, Amina Mohammed, Lt.Gen. Danbazua rtd,and lai Mohammed though he didn't say much he brought comic to the house.

You've got taste!

Kayode Fayemi and Aminat Mohammed killed it cheesy

That Aminat is a very intelligent woman.

Fayemi seemed unconvincing at some point tho cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Lol Bruh grin

How was your day?
was dope. Met 4 second sch mates. We reviewed our activities in sch from J.S 1 - SS3. Reminisced, eat, hug and dismissed on a high note.

Mehn. Dennis Memorial Grammar sch Onitsha was lovely.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Lol
I am a Benin girl....
I kash you grin tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:
Uniqueness01 pls fast and pray for Mr willing...cos I knw u d only eve here making him to fall into temptation lipsrsealed
Eve ke!
He should keep wailing cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

My G, you no go kill me grin

See as I d laf here like mumu cheesy

hahah. Wetin we no go hear abi u no de during online reg. Some even claim wetin pass dat 1.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Eve ke!
He should keep wailing cheesy
Wats all dis undecided

Them no follow una play again undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
iykebest1:
was dope. Met 4 second sch mates. We reviewed our activities in sch from J.S 1 - SS3. Reminisced, eat, hug and dismissed on a high note.

Mehn. Dennis Memorial Grammar sch Onitsha was lovely.

Bro I know that feeling cheesy

I'm looking forward to meeting my primary school mate in camp!

Damn! Can you imagine that feeling?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
hilsocial:

Well it depends on ur and dept. Its not always Rosy like dat everywhere.
leave annybens1993...she Neva see when lecturers they hold pta meeting for one student head grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:
Uniqueness01 pls fast and pray for Mr willing...cos I knw u d only eve here making him to fall into temptation lipsrsealed
Just keeping d thread Alive grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Eve ke! He should keep wailing cheesy
Mr wailing I fink she is beginning to feel u lipsrsealed #Kontinu
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
wailing:

I kash you grin tongue
If I catch you ehn! Y did you edit my post?

Put back the "not"in that sentence before I close my eyes.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
hilsocial:

hahah. Wetin we no go hear abi u no de during online reg. Some even claim wetin pass dat 1.

I dey na grin

grin

But na the way you put am funny... Me I don't really care tho...

Whether I meet people here in camp for me is even a bonus!

I just socialize, get to know how people think and e don do me o cheesy

I the wonder how some people introverted nature no just get limit grin even for social media dem still be reclose... Chai grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Quite true... But try to lower your expectations though cheesy

I don't think its like Lagos or Abj yet.
yea,u quite correct.
I hv already. man gat fit in anywhr fa.
buh I believe the best is yet to com.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

If I catch you ehn! Y did you edit my post?

Put back the "not"in that sentence before I close my eyes.
You took that pics in Benin tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Lol..Bow and go senators
For me Fayemi, Amina Mohammed, Lt.Gen. Danbazua rtd,and lai Mohammed though he didn't say much he brought comic to the house.
sen Udoma did it for me. That man is well lettered.

I like Fayemi's fluency and intelligence. He responded to those allegations in a most profound manner.

7:36:50 PM Gen Danbazua? No comment.

Plus. Saraki is highly relaxed and unperturbed. To think that he has an on going trail
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sod09(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:

leave annybens1993...she Neva see when lecturers they hold pta meeting for one student head grin
I tell er oo
BTW she fyn wella .she fit make shekau repent cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:

Well lucky her. I knw i gat my injustice story but na past now. If u like humble ad bold, d kind maths lecturers fit play u even VC go deny u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:

yea,u quite correct.
I hv already. man gat fit in anywhr fa.
buh I believe the best is yet to com.

Alright... Hope you've started going our for road walk?

Don't want you fainting during parade cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
★★★Bet y

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sod09(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
hilsocial:

Well lucky her. I knw i gat my injustice story but na past now. If u like humble ad bold, d kind maths lecturers fit play u even VC go deny u.
abi oo
Same wit me
Maybe na private uni she go
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Tah! That mad man no be my padi undecided
ah dare u betray ur padi.....ur main man.....The only man to reach u how d world works...naso e be sha when Boss dne teach boy ow to fish lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Bro I know that feeling cheesy

I'm looking forward to meeting my primary school mate in camp!

Damn! Can you imagine that feeling?
dem no dey shake hands for dis kind meeting naa. Na to screammmmmm, run chest bump each other. Hug vigorously.

#thatfeeling

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
iykebest1:
sen Udoma did it for me. That man is well lettered.

I like Fayemi's fluency and intelligence. He responded to those allegations in a most profound manner.

7:36:50 PM Gen Danbazua? No comment.

Plus. Saraki is highly relaxed and unperturbed. To think that he has an on going trail
How about the woman from Gombe,Amina Mohammed she is eloquent with beauty and brain....I admire her.

About Saraki,He's still the Senate president so he should be relaxed at least until after the screening.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sammie2310(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Annybens1993:

Yeah... I borrowed 2 courses in 400 level first semester and both courses were taught by the same lecturer. First week of 400 second semester, I was informed that the results were out and students were meeting the lecturer in person to check theirs.
I went with a friend of mine and luckily he checked mine first. The first was 68 B and the other one 47 E. When I saw the two results, I knew they both weren't mine coz the courses were so cheap that I actually told myself after the exam that if I even have a 'B' in any of them then it would definitely be a mistake from the marking...
I confronted the lecturer immediately dat these weren't my grades. He got so angry and told me that my actual score was 39 F and dat he even upgraded the results of the entire class by 8 marks and dats why I even have 47 E. On hearing that I was so convinced that it couldn't be my answer booklet that he marked.. Maybe he mistakenly exchanged it or something.

To cut the long story short, I called for my script and he was like he would review it but if he does and finds out that there was no mistake in his marking then he'll see to it that I re-take the course again.
I was so confident and I told him I'm set for whatever it takes. He told me to leave his office and come back the next day..... When I came the following day he was very quiet and he apologized that I was right.. According to him, there was a mistake in his recording hence, instead of 74 A he mistakenly recorded 47 E or so. His explanation wasn't clear and didn't make sense to me though.
In the end my true grade was given to me and the other course that I had 68 B, he upgraded it to 70 A. I really don't know why he did dat but then...... grin

wow... your school is nice ooo...
mine.. you ain't even to meet lecturers for your grade..
it will be pasted or you request for the semester statement of result..
grades and examinations are usually submitted to the registry at the same time by the lecturers...
and for you to review your papers or anything.... you will av to go through protocols.... annoying ones really...

And if you av a 70 it's B+ in my school... to get an A...u need to score an 80 nd above...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

I dey na grin

grin

But na the way you put am funny... Me I don't really care tho...

Whether I meet people here in camp for me is even a bonus!

I just socialize, get to know how people think and e don do me o cheesy

I the wonder how some people introverted nature no just get limit grin even for social media dem still be reclose... Chai grin

all and his wing after all C ronaldo and Messi started frm flank yet dem score pass Ronaldo delima. Anything dat works for dem is cool for dem but sometimes just to read here de sweet bt if all of us begin read only we fit read reach "scroll up" .
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
iykebest1:
dem no dey shake hands for dis kind meeting naa. Na to screammmmmm, run chest bump each other. Hug vigorously.

#thatfeeling

Lol grin

No be here o...

If the person na your long lost friend... E d good pas... Un go revive the friendship for camp grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
wailing:

You took that pics in Benin tongue
Your so called "Source" is failing you tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:

ah dare u betray ur padi.....ur main man.....The only man to reach u how d world works...naso e be sha when Boss dne teach boy ow to fish lipsrsealed

Wetin you the talk undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Alright... Hope you've started going our for road walk?

Don't want you fainting during parade cheesy
no I haven't ooo
I dont even have time for such
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
sod09:
I tell er oo
BTW she fyn wella .she fit make shekau repent cheesy cheesy
boss nutin fit make Di's men repent oo...u CNT knw what is involve na 120 virgins lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
hilsocial:

all and his wing after all C ronaldo and Messi started frm flank yet dem score pass Ronaldo delima. Anything dat works for dem is cool for dem but sometimes just to read here de sweet bt if all of us begin read only we fit read reach "scroll up" .

Nice observation!

Even if e be say dem enter the contribute small like lipsrsealed

grin

E go still make sense! Rather than waiting for posts to read...

Bro, lemme ask you something. This kind time next weeh eh, how you go d feel?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sod09(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:

boss nutin fit make Di's men repent oo...u CNT knw what is involve na 120 virgins lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.