Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4013939 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry
elmisti:

When my skul is nt high on saw dust...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don tire to celebrate goals
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Where is Gazaliah when you need him angry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
wailing:

angry

Let me find out grin grin
You can ask Iykebest1...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin
Lol I don't do nothing Mine is just to pay Get my copy and read up lol

Smh

undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

You can ask Iykebest1...
Name of a City? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Empire season 2, episode three. Anyone? cry

Lol

I watch it already...

Waiting for 4 grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
wailing:

Name of a City? undecided
No, name of a Country
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
tongue
DonPsymon:

Smh

undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
Cool
DonPsymon:

Lol

I watch it already...

Waiting for 4 grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:
Sincerely, most of the candidates have good plans, I just hope dey dnt get drunk one day and start nursing foolish political ambitions

You need to see Alison Madueke when she during her time...

I like her instantly because to me, she'd be 4 ministers!

The rest na history sha grin

Then aminat mohamad... Mehn... That woman's brainy jare grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
ABUJA – FEDERAL Government, Tuesday, unveiled newly improved National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificates to be issued to corps members at the conclusion of the mandatory one year service to their fatherland. Speaking at the unveiling ceremony in Abuja, the Director General of the NYSC, Brig-Gen. Johnson Olawumi said the scheme took the step to wage war against forgery and impersonation. The DG, represented by the Acting Director of Certification, Alhaji Aliu Daura, explained that the new certificate would be embossed with the carrier’s photograph in line with the global best practices. According to Olawumi, the issuance of the new NYSC certificate would take effect from Batch ‘C’ 2014, who will be passing out on 15 October. “In our concerted effort to make the operation of the NYSC conform with global best practices, the scheme engaged in the holistic e-nysc solution with effect from Batch ‘C’ 2014 where prospective members register online before proceeding to the orientation camp. This resulted in the enhancement of issuance of NYSC certificates namely; Certificate of National Service, Certificate of Exemption and Letter of Exclusion. “With effect from Batch ‘C’ 2014, all certificate of National Service bear passport photograph of the corps members at the upper right hand corner of the certificate. “This is to guarantee the security of our certificates from forgery and to block all chances of impersonation. Therefore batch ‘C’ 2014 corps members, who are due to pass-out on 15 October, 2015 will have their certificates embossed with their photograph,” he clarified. New NYSC Certificate Shielding more light on the categories of the NYSC certificates, the Director of Press, Mrs Abosede Aderibigbe said Certificate of Exemption is issued to a Full-time graduate, who is above the age of 30 at the time of graduation or such corps member is a staff of security agencies like Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Department of State Security, National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and Recipients of National Presidential Honours Award. For Letter of Exclusion, Aderibigbe further said that it was designed to take care of corps population, who are graduates of Part-time, Distance Learning and Sandwich programmes, adding that issuance of letter of exclusion commenced in 2001, and that, they would be able to register and print their letters on line. She noted that the scheme had gone digital, therefore verification of NYSC certificate could now be done electronically.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol true
Do u have episode 3?

tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ubah1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
University of Calabar has been shut down for two weeks over protest by Students for lack of water and electricity.
This was disclosed by a statement signed and issued to newsmen today in Calabar by the Registrar of the institution, Mr. Moses Abang, stating that, student are instructed to vacate the hostels on or before 6pm on Monday.
It reads, “The management of the University of Calabar has announced a two week mid semester break for all students of the University with effect from today,12th October, 2015.
“Students are expected to vacate the hostels on or before 6pm to enable management address the issues raised by the students.
“Normal academic activities would resume on Friday, 30th October, 2015. No students should be found on campus, especially within the hostels after 6pm today.”
Earlier, the protest, which reportedly began at about 5.30am, created panic and confusion as workers and traders got stranded along the adjoining roads linking the university, especially Etta Agbor and Mary Slessor roads.
The angry students blocked roads leading to the school gate with placards accusing the Vice Chancellor, Prof. James Epoke for not giving proper attention to the needs of the students.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin Cool

Nairaland auto correct be making peeps shoot anyhow undecided

Which 1 be 'I watch it already' again undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hehehe

Auto correct can be very annoying
DonPsymon:

Nairaland auto correct be making peeps shoot anyhow undecided

Which 1 be 'I watch it already' again undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ubah1:
University of Calabar has been shut down for two weeks over protest by Students for lack of water and electricity.
This was disclosed by a statement signed and issued to newsmen today in Calabar by the Registrar of the institution, Mr. Moses Abang, stating that, student are instructed to vacate the hostels on or before 6pm on Monday.
It reads, “The management of the University of Calabar has announced a two week mid semester break for all students of the University with effect from today,12th October, 2015.
“Students are expected to vacate the hostels on or before 6pm to enable management address the issues raised by the students.
“Normal academic activities would resume on Friday, 30th October, 2015. No students should be found on campus, especially within the hostels after 6pm today.”
Earlier, the protest, which reportedly began at about 5.30am, created panic and confusion as workers and traders got stranded along the adjoining roads linking the university, especially Etta Agbor and Mary Slessor roads.
The angry students blocked roads leading to the school gate with placards accusing the Vice Chancellor, Prof. James Epoke for not giving proper attention to the needs of the students.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iamauxin(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Lol grin

Chill...

At least you went to law school...

Had to stay at home for 3months after graduation before I finally got a job...!

Would actually like the service thingy to hurry up already grin

good!

But wait!

What will happen if they give you stream 2........ grin angry
Or PMB decides to scrap NYSC just before the camp reopens
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
...And we felt maybe they won't come back till 21st or so undecided

See as dem come full erywhere... Person go comot to gym, come back see say 10 pages don add undecided

Cray thread undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

No, name of a Country
tongue

Wanna find out from the source wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

My dear cheesy

I'll still go there anyway cheesy
ur courage is worth emulating
u still d best.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
wailing:

tongue

Wanna find out from the source wink
And who or where could the source be?

Source ko sauce ni tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
iamauxin:
good!

But wait!

What will happen if they give you stream 2........ grin angry
Or PMB decides to scrap NYSC just before the camp reopens

That shouldn't be a problem at all...

My state of mind now centers on my expectations! I don't really care like I should cause I'm expecting anything...

I'll be off for my masters when the service thingy is scrapped, I'll go for stream II if I fall under that umbrella!

Its as simple as ABC grin

Only reason I'm prepared already is to avoid the last minute rush.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Alezy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:
I am here..
u av a date with the future. ....alot for u to hear.

hallo.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Marcelinho:
ansi kama nwed ke ubok ado
Owk...I see
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:

ur courage is worth emulating
u still d best.

So tell me, why did you choose Enugu ? grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

And who or where could the source be?

Source ko sauce ni tongue
Standing in front of me grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
DonPsymon:

Hope you've collected your statement of result

*sad face*
yes ooo.
I have my certificate
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Hehehe

Auto correct can be very annoying

Funny thing is, I don't even read the stuff I submit... Just unto the next mention for a reply cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:

yes ooo.
I have my certificate

That's good to know cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:
UNICAL student r on protest, and the school is officially shut down till 30th of dis month.

my question is, how will PCM's who didn't pay money online,hoping to get their CUL's in sch do.

its hrt breaking .....

they can still pay now and print it online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.