Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari (1818 Views)

Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura / I Will Bring back nigerian airways, live a modest lifestyle as president-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by adepiero: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
*Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways
*All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under
Nigerian Airways
One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted.
Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that?
Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.
You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft
like an ordinary Briton.
Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one in spite our high level of poverty and joblessness.
Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10 billion to charter an aircraft for just one year.
Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy.
We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways.
We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the
presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.
What is the difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public?
Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?
"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?
Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones?
Why, and why must our people be servants to the
foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and
on.
I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead.
This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years.
General Muhammadu Buhari said speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by aminashy: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Too sick to do that you need to retire and rest papa

4 Likes

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by emedy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Grand Commander in Chief... A better Nigeria we ask for.

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Future impossible tense by buhari

Focus on your health presidency ain't for you

Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by simplemach(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanx, but we dont want. You can go ahead and be a modest cattle rearer/Nomad to your cows.

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
I will do this I will do that and those.. signs of a rotting brain

2 Likes

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by chemmerfrank(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
This man is looking old sha... We go be modest citizens too.. Just give us light biko grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who cares, you would never be my presidentundecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Ikengawo: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Proxy001(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
you this promise and fail old man. that was how you promised after losing the 2011 election that you will never contest again, but alas here you are again licking your vomit. all I can see in this old man his associates and party is mere desperation to lay siege of power and nothing more....

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by adepiero: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
So many diffused brains on NL. clearly people are blinded beyond imagination. Someone with such great intention(GMB) is seen as incapable while a clueless man(GEJ) is seen as a messiah. #SMH
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abeeegg, lemme hear word....

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by tswitch: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Keep on wishing unapologetic coupist!

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by 9niceguy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
I dey your back baba grin
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
A former coupist will never rule over us again...

Do ur modest lifestyle in ur house or in Daura where you belong.

GEJ is our man

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mr I will do this, I will do that...
Please wat u should say is,I WILL show my CERTIFICATE as I return from d uk... shikena

This man ehhh...I don't trust him sha.. no b d change wey I need b thus.
GEJ isn't perfect o. But buhari isn't an option.
Imagine, "save nigeria from those who failed us."
Yet u are one of those who failed us.
This man should calm down already.
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by bokohalal(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jonathan has ten presidential jets. TEN!
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Who cares, you would never be my presidentundecided
He is already the president on social media... And that is where he will keep ruling, while GEJ is a real life president.

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
He is already the president on social media... And that is where he will keep ruling, while GEJ is a real life president.
Hahaha, exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
adepiero:
So many diffused brains on NL. clearly people are blinded beyond imagination. Someone with such great intention(GMB) is seen as incapable while a clueless man(GEJ) is seen as a messiah. #SMH
The problem with Buhari is that, he's a former coupist... He should keep his intention to himself, But he will never rule Nigeria!

APC is a frustrated party...

See the cage below.

After he has invested so much in the party, he is losing all

*presidency
*lagos

somebody should help him pls!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
adepiero:
Please be informed that almost cannot kill a bird,
In other words, intention, n delivering r two different things.
Saying it n doing it are world's apart o
Anyone can wish to play with words especially our politicians, after all that's their stk in trade.
However, be enlightened that this man is only saying things he is asked to, it's obvious, ppl will say anything to win election.
So u r d one blinded by their lies, n it's not a good sign.
I rest my case.
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Please be informed that almost cannot kill a bird,
In other words, intention, n delivering r two different things.
Saying it n doing it are world's apart o
Anyone can wish to play with words especially our politicians, after all that's their stk in trade.
However, be enlightened that this man is only saying things he is asked to, it's obvious, ppl will say anything to win election.
So u r d one blinded by their lies, n it's not a good sign.
I rest my case.
Thank God we have ppl that are schooled and very inteligent here.... Almost can never kill a bird.
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
Thank God we have ppl that are schooled and very inteligent here.... Almost can never kill a bird.
Thanks dear.
Abasi udiong
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akpan107:
Last time I checked, Nigerian's don't vote with nairaland or twitter accounts. We vote with pvcs
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by Akpan107(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Last time I checked, Nigerian's don't vote with nairaland or twitter accounts. We vote with pvcs
that was the last time you checked! APC now believe elections are won on social media. Nobody can convince them about that!
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by sunkanmivaughan: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2015
In sane climes,these are the minimum irreducible benchmarks of leadership and I am glad to know someone is imitating something good from the advanced nations. I shudder at the fact of having about 10 airplanes in the presidential fleet yet the country has no national carrier. These airplanes in the presidential fleet don't bring in money into the National purse for as long as they are all kept in the presidential fleet. It would have made more sense to reduce the number of airplanes in the presidential fleet at least even if we're not starting the National carrier yet.

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by osile2012: 8:03pm On May 13, 2017
Hmm. Just stumbled on this thread. How time flies . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by obonujoker(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2017
Lol....

cc:
Sarkki
IstandwithBuhari
Vedaxcool
Nellybii
Ngenekwenu
Omenkalives...

Come and tell us why Baba lied to us....
Re: I Will Maintain A Modest Lifestyle As President - Buhari by AkpanUnanam(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2017
If his Health Condition improving he will come back next year to tell us another lie,my vote was a mistake NIGERIAN SHOULD PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE THIS GOVERNMENT IS STILL WESTFUL.

(1) (Reply)

ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack / They Are Back: This Is Not The Change You Promised -aljazeera Tells Buhari / Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.