Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. (3021 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Breaks Guinness Book Of Record Again / I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido / Photo: Tinubu And Atiku Hug And Laugh: What Could Have Caused The Excitement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by egift(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8fap-JQUp8Q/VLrdsbDXXRI/AAAAAAAAbRY/uL082DHFeo0/s1600/president%2Bjonathan%2Blove%2Bchild.jpg[/img]

customized13:
I pray he also realizes that sleeping with his daughter in-law is wrong.

Jonathan have kids out of wedlock - so don't even go there
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Jwonder(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:
Clowns with their lie-embedded mockery. What is new?

We are Marching For Change and a better Nigeria ahead, yet OP is here spewing nonsense.

Sai Buhari - Change is Unstoppable!

you dat claim to have soo much sense,kindly point out one nonsense in dis post...u guyz just hate d truth!..jeez!
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Jwonder(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8fap-JQUp8Q/VLrdsbDXXRI/AAAAAAAAbRY/uL082DHFeo0/s1600/president%2Bjonathan%2Blove%2Bchild.jpg[/img]

wen will u stop all dis lies,wat do u even stand to gain from all this!. Abi Say na ur mama him fvck take born d child abi.
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by egift(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Jwonder:

wen will u stop all dis lies,wat do u even stand to gain from all this!. Abi Say na ur mama him fvck take born d child abi.

[img]http://udumakalu.files./2015/01/e0d6c-son.jpg[/img]

As I stated, President Jonathan's personal life is none of my business. So tell the guy calling OBJ and his daughter into this to stop.

The fact is Nigerians are voting out Jonathan because after 5yrs and trillions squandered, Nigeria ia not better off. We want Change. Cheers!
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by egift(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2015
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B74n1OnCEAANVbg.jpg:large[/img]

Jwonder:
you dat claim to have soo much sense,kindly point out one nonsense in dis post...u guyz just hate d truth!..jeez!

All he stated about APC was based on falsehood and insinuation that Buhari did not attend Secondary School and as such do not have a school certificate.

But it one big lie the PDP have been repeating to disabuse the minds of Nigerians from voting the Opportunity before us to Change the failures of Jonathan. Yet you are asking what is wrong with the Fake "Guinness Book Of Records" he posted.

Buhari is the next President and even Jonathan knows it.
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:

did Jonathan sleep with patient's sister? Or shamefully with his son's wife?

Obasanjo shouldn't talk in a sane society, make obj your role model at your peril.
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Horllamideh(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
is obasanjo himself not f00lish?
His f00lishness paid off,2 years millitary + 8 years democratic leader....We will see where your wise_ness will get you to.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by egift(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980723_gejobj_jpeg199b8990923041240765895d770bda1d

customized13:
did Jonathan sleep with patient's sister? Or shamefully with his son's wife?

Obasanjo shouldn't talk in a sane society, make obj your role model at your peril.

Obasanjo is Jonathan's Godfather.

All we want in Nigeria is Change. Jonathan's personal life is none of our interest.
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980723_gejobj_jpeg199b8990923041240765895d770bda1d

Obasanjo is Jonathan's Godfather.

All we want in Nigeria is Change. Jonathan's personal life is none of our interest.
but charity begins at home, don't you think so?
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by egift(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
but charity begins at home, don't you think so?

It does. But my point is that their personal lives are not the subject of discussion. There the advantages and disadvantages in their Private lives does not count. Because you may have few things to say about OBJ in that regards, there are also many things in Jonathan's life he will like kept quiet.

This 2015 is all about Buhari's Presidency and the Change we need.
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:

It does. But my point is that their personal lives are not the subject of discussion. There the advantages and disadvantages in their Private lives does not count. Because you may have few things to say about OBJ in that regards, there are also many things in Jonathan's life he will like kept quiet.

This 2015 is all about Buhari's Presidency and the Change we need.
I just want you to understand that charity begins at home and obasanjo's home is far from that, any other thing you say doesn't hold water.
Re: Guinness Book Of Record - Join Me And Laugh. by Syphax(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:
Clowns with their lie-embedded mockery. What is new?

We are Marching For Change and a better Nigeria ahead, yet OP is here spewing nonsense.

Sai Buhari - Change is Unstoppable!

See u after the election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Biafra / I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye Riding A Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.