Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (28183 Views)

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Missy89:

Honestly thou u are right, the group is filled with street urchins and thugs these days. They cant even promote their own interest (getting a decent job). If it was a serious sociopolitical group, they should have members in SW houses of assemblies etc.

There is a fundamental problem with the way sub Saharan militias/military/Security organize and carry their weapons. Take a look at the picture below.

Thugs are always the best tools for militancy and ultra-nationalism cos most of them have nothing to lose. Not talking down on them, but life isn't fair and everyone won't make it - so they should be useful tools for protecting territorial integrity and their identity. However, these folks don't look useful - just a bunch of false-flagging oafs and cretins that should be disbanded and thrown into a vocational training school cos they aren't protecting anyone's interests.

At the bold - that's how nationalists move. Tea Party in America. BNP and now UKIP in the UK. Marine Le Pen and her National Front in France. Cossacks etc..they have got their priorities wrong. Folks tag Lagos as "no man's land" all the time, but these folks go on mute mode about it. I've never heard about them, and they need to bury themselves with this thread - they're beyond useless. grin

Lmao...they don't teach folks how to carry guns in naij - just look at how those guys in the naij army carry their guns and LOL to ionosphere. They're never ready, and they all walk like lab rats, that will be very easy to kill. Not surprised BH is doing a number on them. They don't even know to make maneuvers on the frontline in a war zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by Kassidy90(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
melomelo:

Are you OPC member?
Transformation Agendum in progress
GEJ Till 2019.
Was...have better tins to do nw...
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by Missy89(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Thugs are always the best tools for militancy and ultra-nationalism cos most of them have nothing to lose. Not talking down on them, but life isn't fair and everyone won't make it - so they should be useful tools for protecting territorial integrity and their identity. However, these folks don't look useful - just a bunch of false-flagging oafs and cretins that should be disbanded and thrown into a vocational training school cos they aren't protecting anyone's interests.

At the bold - that's how nationalists move. Tea Party in America. BNP and now UKIP in the UK. Marine Le Pen and her National Front in France. Cossacks etc..they have got their priorities wrong. Folks tag Lagos as "no man's land" all the time, but these folks go on mute mode about it. I've never heard about them, and they need to bury themselves with this thread - they're beyond useless. grin

Lmao...they don't teach folks how to carry guns in naij - just look at how those guys in the naij army carry their guns and LOL to ionosphere. They're never ready, and they all walk like lab rats, that will be very easy to kill. Not surprised BH is doing a number on them. They don't even know to make maneuvers on the frontline in a war zone.

Dont worry. I am bringing radical reforms soon with a well funded think tank that will be a backbone of a political party. We will start seizing the SW state's economic and political apparatus one at a time to get our way. Change is inevitable cool
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Missy89:

Dont worry. I am bringing radical reforms soon with a well funded think tank that will be a backbone of a political party. We will start seizing the SW state's economic and political apparatus one at a time to get our way. Change is inevitable cool

Please do, and rid the region of these clowns running around as Yoruba groups. They make Yorubas look bad - and they all need to keep Awolowo's name out of their putrid mouths. grin

Anyway, make sure it's a mix-bag of academics, technocrats, and professionals - with ruffnecks/knuckleheads and shooters. There are still loads of savages in that part of the world, and the only language they understand is violence. So, carrot and stick approach will be the best. tongue
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by Tvegas(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please tell GEJ, that i the leader of Yoruba Parapo Congress (YPC) can deliver nothing less than 5.5 million SouthWest votes,he should stop wasting his time with these jokers........Okupe and Abati take note, i know you are reading this pass the message ni kiakia.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by McDoe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ has become a briber. Gani Adams has collected his share thereby selling his conscience. I pity those following this semi-illiterate clown. I hope he doesn't lead them to the precipice.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by DollyParton1(f): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx, OPC was a force to reckon with in the 90's, until the group started disintegrating gradually. But then when you look at it critically, Yorubas have this laid back attitude generally. We dont care about shiiiits going on around us, unless it has an immediate and direct effect on us. and thats is what is killing us.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by shiningshina(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
All the illiterate, charm-carrying touts and thugs of OPC are not even up to 6000!

Eeyaa, everyone is now duping The Clueless One because they know he is clueless.

Diaris God oooooo
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by bettercreature(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chanchit:
Lol! If GEJ get sense, he would know that OPC members in the whole of Nigeria are not more than 6,000.
Word of advice, keep your looted funds for rainy dAys, you are fighting a lost cause.
This guy got lot of senses
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by walezy14(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think Gani made a mistake. OPC is 60 million not 6 million. What is the population of Ondo and Ekiti self? A little bit above 6 million. Sule

1 Like

Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by DRealGeesam(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
PEREP:
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name
Good point. Very honest post.
But it is so unfortunate that GEJ is not helping matters too. Don't want to talk much abt politics, you have presented a very valid argument that only and insincere nigerian won't admit. Hope u sincerely analyze gej's government too.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by Magicc: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Below is your personal text. What is your motivation Mr. yibomustgo?

Personal text: I look forward to euthanization of every Y.Ibos in our land.
yibomustgo:
Gani is talking rubbish. We are not more than 18,000 in number. I am an OPC member and I won't be voting for Jonathan. Most of us won't be voting for Jonathan. Gani is on his own.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by Chanchit: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Habeyy:
u dey fear....why u dey backtrack ....I think say u be confirm ....thank God for ur life ....u fail d test

People dey Ooº°˚˚°ºoo! You drink goat piss? Abi why you come dey talk offside like this.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by Habeyy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chanchit:

People dey Ooº°˚˚°ºoo! You drink goat piss? Abi why you come dey talk offside like this.
o boy u no dey make sense ....offside kor ....goal line nii
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:
SirShymexx, OPC was a force to reckon with in the 90's, until the group started disintegrating gradually. But then when you look at it critically, Yorubas have this laid back attitude generally. We dont care about shiiiits going on around us, unless it has an immediate and direct effect on us. and thats is what is killing us.

Lol. These riffraff don't look like they have ever put in any work in the past. And if at all they did, what happened to them? They got overfed and became obese-fat pitfulls that can't bark nor bite like the other pseudo-sophisticated Yoruba, no? Not buying that shiit.

Lmao...shit is going to hit the fan soon, with the way folks are arming themselves to the teeth. And I shall be observing to see if the Yorubas are prepared as well. Pseudo-sophistication won't save them when it kicks off. grin I don't think it's about being laid back, a lot of them are just loquacious but on the flip-side very soft.

And how come all the media folks representing everyone from PDP, to APC, to whatever group is out there always have Yoruba names? - they just talk everywhere like parrots. We need more folks who are "all about the action, boss" like Marshawn Lynch. tongue

1 Like

Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by ahbey(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
tunwumi:
Otito doja okuta, lowo lowo lan ra eke. ?...... Robert Ogunnde

Mr Jonathan is now a cash cow that everybody rush to get their share.....oh march 28.

Let them continue to dance to the tune of "majolo eyin re lanwo".
sharrrrrap......You are a glutton.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by reborn1: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Gani Adams, the local tout should shut up.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by nofeeajoke: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chanchit:
Lol! If GEJ get sense, he would know that OPC members in the whole of Nigeria are not more than 6,000.
Word of advice, keep your looted funds for rainy dAys, you are fighting a lost cause.
OMG ma dear dis ez so funii, grin grin cheesy
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by DollyParton1(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. These riffraff don't look like they have ever put in any work in the past. And if at all they did, what happened to them? They got overfed and became obese-fat pitfulls that can't bark nor bite like the other pseudo-sophisticated Yoruba, no? Not buying that shiit.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If only u were not of Yoruba origin... this type of comment would have earned a couple abusive remarks. When OPC was OPC they ran shiiits in the southwest, especially in the hoods. They protected the residents of the areas they dominate. People would rather call on them for help rather than the Police force, and they were doing very well. They curbed the Hausas and Fulani of their excessiveness. Members were proud to declare themselves as "Oduduwa tokan tokan" (thats their slogan) . The Yoruba nation was solidly behind them and they received lots of media attention then, until Gani Adams kinda moved aside a little bit to start his own faction of OPC. So things started falling apart.

Lmao...shit is going to hit the fan soon, with the way folks are arming themselves to the teeth. And I shall be observing to see if the Yorubas are prepared as well. Pseudo-sophistication won't save them when it kicks off. grin I don't think it's about being laid back, a lot of them are just loquacious but on the flip-side very soft.
Well.... we will see. But we have the agberos grin grin grin grin grin grin Now OPC is like 95% agberos with their machetes and voodoo. grin grin grin

And how come all the media folks representing everyone from PDP, to APC, to whatever group is out there always have Yoruba names? - they just talk everywhere like parrots. We need more folks who are "all about the action, boss" like Marshawn Lynch. tongue
Really, thats what baffles. Why are the spokepersons so loud mouthed ......they just open their mouth and poo just spill out. Seems the sensible one are hibernating or something.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If only u were not of Yoruba origin... this type of comment would have earned a couple abusive remarks. When OPC was OPC they ran shiiits in the southwest, especially in the hoods. They protected the residents of the areas they dominate. People would rather call on them for help rather than the Police force, and they were doing very well. They curbed the Hausas and Fulani of their excessiveness. Members were proud to declare themselves as "Oduduwa tokan tokan" (thats their slogan) . The Yoruba nation was solidly behind them and they received lots of media attention then, until Gani Adams kinda moved aside a little bit to start his own faction of OPC. So things started falling apart.

Lol. I'm just calling them out cos I'm Yoruba and certified - and I know I've got a hood-pass from the Yoruba e-warriors on here. grin

Anyway, there is nothing scary about Hausa/Fulani, they bleed just like everyone else and I don't even rate them at all. I think with Fulanis, despite being a minority group in naij, have been given too much leverage. They're the majority group in Guinea, almost twice the population of Mandinkas, but the Mandinkas dominate them in that country. The ethnic groups in naija are just soft lol. So, I expect any ragtag group to be able to push their wigs back - no ratings for that at all.

Well.... we will see. But we have the agberos grin grin grin grin grin grin Now OPC is like 95% agberos with their machetes and voodoo. grin grin grin

Lmao @ machetes and voodoo - is this the medieval ages? Ain't no one running from that shiit, as long as you've got the big 38 to push a nyggah's wig back. At least they should have the same quality of weapons like those guys from the Niger Delta. This isn't Oyo Empire - it's the 21st century, mate.

Really, thats what baffles. Why are the spokepersons so loud mouthed ......they just open their mouth and poo just spill out. Seems the sensible one are hibernating or something.

Lol. Tell me. I cringe every time I see Yoruba names as the spokesperson of almost everyone. They all have no shame and they all talk like parrots. Can't they get a mix-bag of other ethnic groups? Perhaps, it has more to do with what Yorubas in Nigeria are known for. grin They talk too much, swear down!
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by DollyParton1(f): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I'm just calling them out cos I'm Yoruba and certified - and I know I've got a hood-pass from the Yoruba e-warriors on here. grin

Anyway, there is nothing scary about Hausa/Fulani, they bleed just like everyone else and I don't even rate them at all. I think with Fulanis, despite being a minority group in naij, have been given too much leverage. They're the majority group in Guinea, almost twice the population of Mandinkas, but the Mandinkas dominate them in that country. The ethnic groups in naija are just soft lol. So, I expect any ragtag group to be able to push their wigs back - no ratings for that at all.

U need to see them Fulanis in action. Those guys are extremely brutal. The only thing those people care about is their cows. Heck they can and will murder their wives and kids in lieu of their cows.

Lmao @ machetes and voodoo - is this the medieval ages? Ain't no one running from that shiit, as long as you've got the big 38 to push a nyggah's wig back. At least they should have the same quality of weapons like those guys from the Niger Delta. This isn't Oyo Empire - it's the 21st century, mate.
Lol. Tell me. I cringe every time I see Yoruba names as the spokesperson of almost everyone. They all have no shame and they all talk like parrots. Can't they get a mix-bag of other ethnic groups? Perhaps, it has more to do with what Yorubas in Nigeria are known for. grin They talk too much, swear down!

Lool..... Only God knows what sort of weapons they have in hiding. They are mostly political thugs who are armed by these politicians. But if you see an agbero with voodoo and machete and u dont run? You better have an AK47 or something.
Lol..... I think Yoruba people just know how to feed people with bullshit in a pseudo-intelligent way.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by dultmax(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
stinggy:
I know Gani smokes weed, but did he change supplier? Something must have been mixed with the one he's smoking lately. 6 million what? shocked

Even when OPC started and was embraced by many jobless youths in the West it couldn't have had 1 million, I mean plus the volunteer and overseas member.

Gani is a yoruba man...we receive money, tell you we are with you, but at your back.....we smile and call you fool

He is working for the money he received ( ma jo lo, mo n wo eyin re).....
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by stinggy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
dultmax:

Gani is a yoruba man...we receive money, tell you we are with you, but at your back.....we smile and call you fool

He is working for the money he received ( ma jo lo, mo n wo eyin re).....

Lolz

Ara aje lo ta mi bros. Well sha, owo wa noni cheesy
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

U need to see them Fulanis in action. Those guys are extremely brutal. The only thing those people care about is their cows. Heck they can and will murder their wives and kids in lieu of their cows.

Weak folks will always be brutal when they meet weaker folks, that's the story of the Fulanis in naij. Outside naij, they know howto behave themselves. They dare not run their mouths to the Mandinkas in Guinea. Ditto the Wolofs in Senegal. Doing that would be suicidal. Sekou Toure put them in check in Guinea, and they have forever remained docile. grin

Lool..... Only God knows what sort of weapons they have in hiding. They are mostly political thugs who are armed by these politicians. But if you see an agbero with voodoo and machete and u dont run? You better have an AK47 or something.
Lol..... I think Yoruba people just know how to feed people with bullshit in a pseudo-intelligent way.

Run from a muthaphucka with machete and voodoo as a shooter? - hysterical. Respect the shooter and you need to put his name on a bullet, and blow his noodles off from afar.

Darn! Yorubas are the master talkers and they also mastered living fake lives. It's just like some naij Uncle I know out here who's always driving all kinds of high-end cars, with the newest plates like he's balling and talking big. But every time I see this guy, he never has money and it's all about begging for loose change. I just discovered that those cars are rentals...been suspecting that guy for time, someone just confrimed it. Apparently, he knows someone that owns a car rental shop. grin

I doff my hat to Yoruba folks, man. They can talk their way out of trouble, and sell bread to a baker, with their mouths. grin
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by DollyParton1(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Weak folks will always be brutal when they meet weaker folks, that's the story of the Fulanis in naij. Outside naij, they know howto behave themselves. They dare not run their mouths to the Mandinkas in Guinea. Ditto the Wolofs in Senegal. Doing that would be suicidal. Sekou Toure put them in check in Guinea, and they have forever remained docile. grin

Run from a muthaphucka with machete and voodoo as a shooter? - hysterical. Respect the shooter and you need to put his name on a bullet, and blow his noodles off from afar.

Darn! Yorubas are the master talkers and they also mastered living fake lives. It's just like some naij Uncle I know out here who's always driving all kinds of high-end cars, with the newest plates like he's balling and talking big. But every time I see this guy, he never has money and it's all about begging for loose change. I just discovered that those cars are rentals...been suspecting that guy for time, someone just confrimed it. Apparently, he knows someone that owns a car rental shop. grin

I doff my hat to Yoruba folks, man. They can talk their way out of trouble, and sell bread to a baker, with their mouths. grin

I think its high time we started dealing with them Fulanis too. But Yoruba are too pseudo sophisticated as u stated earlier.
LMAO at the bloded part.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Gotta love my Yoruba folks.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by IGBOSON1: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
yibomustgo:
Gani is talking rubbish. We are not more than 18,000 in number. I am an OPC member and I won't be voting for Jonathan. Most of us won't be voting for Jonathan. Gani is on his own.

^^^Of course there's always one fruitcake in every twelve, and you're it! wink
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

I think its high time we started dealing with them Fulanis too. But Yoruba are too pseudo sophisticated as u stated earlier.
LMAO at the bloded part.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Gotta love my Yoruba folks.

Bwahahahahaha

I love my Yoruba folks - the true definition of hustlers. That's also how they pick all the undiscerning owanbe chics. They just sell them a dream and a lifestyle, and end up getting the pu.ssy for free, with free money and daily meals. Things are happening! grin

Anyway, we need to be more proactive. Something crazy is brewing in naija, man. And I want my Lagos intact. They can donate Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, and Ibadan to marauders. Lagos and Osun (especially Ife) aren't negotiable.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by DollyParton1(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

I love my Yoruba folks - the true definition of hustlers. That's also how they pick all the undiscerning owanbe chics. They just sell them a dream and a lifestyle, and end up getting the pu.ssy for free, with free money and daily meals. Things are happening! grin
Yea, whats up with that? I keep hearing shitty stories like that frequently.

Anyway, we need to be more proactive. Something crazy is brewing in naija, man. And I want my Lagos intact. They can donate Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, and Ibadan to marauders. Lagos and Osun (especially Ife) aren't negotiable.
Dont worry, Lagos aint going no where. Not in the nearest future. Yoruba traditionalists are holding the fort.
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by SirShymexx: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

Yea, whats up with that? I keep hearing shitty stories like that frequently.

Dont worry, Lagos aint going no where. Not in the nearest future. Yoruba traditionalists are holding the fort.

I dunno, just barbershop tales. But I know owanbe chics love big dreams and a lifestyle.

Come here, let me tell you children's story like Slick Rick the ruler - it's about a dream I had last night. lipsrsealed
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by whitecat2: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
You know I was so on about this, when people told me that they are singing jonathan's praises cos of the money they are getting for now, and that people have made up their minds to vote Buhari come election day.
Chanchit:
Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by coruso(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
BrosPeter:
[size=18pt]Former buhari spokesman endorses Jonathan.[/size]

Why are they leaving Buhari at his time of need?

I wish all those shouting change can just understand this very simple fact.

2 Likes

Re: POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams by macof(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Am sure u aren't Yoruba neither do u stay in SW. cus if u do you would at least have a hint that OPC is up to a million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Bukola Saraki's House / Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.